[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has any one bought any of the LEO trade-in's from Aim surplus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: aimfb_400x400.gif.png (38KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
aimfb_400x400.gif.png
38KB, 400x400px
has any one bought any of the LEO trade-in's from Aim surplus?

been considering getting a Sig p226, G22, or G21 from them.
>>
I'd do the M&P 9mm they got. $329 aint bad and it's not a 40/45
>>
File: IMG_4407.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4407.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I got one of the 226s from them. It's in good shape but fuck, DAK sucks, and it's $200 to swap it to DA/SA. Would I buy it again? Yes, but I have an assload of .40 stocked up, I like to tinker and I don't mind buying parts to do it myself. Consider that before you buy.

Pic related, it's the extent of wear on the frame.
>>
>>34991399
Friend of mine bought a Hi Power from them and I literally could not find a defect or sign of previous ownership.
>>
AIM is good to go.

Though the lack of a decocker is a severe downside to that Sig.
>>
>>34991943
dual action only guns dont have them
>>
File: Destructive Devices.jpg (371KB, 1474x712px) Image search: [Google]
Destructive Devices.jpg
371KB, 1474x712px
I got a gen 2 G17 and 19 when they had them.
>>
I'm still pissed about those Model 19s they had that sold out literally within minutes. I had also been toying with picking up one of the USP45s they had for 500 and those went within a day or two.
>>
>>34991597
>but fuck, DAK sucks, and it's $200 to swap it to DA/SA.
I'd say that you learned a valuable lesson. The DAK trigger is better than a standard DAO trigger, but that's it.
>>
>>34992920
You can find USP45's for $500 on Gunbroker regularly.
>>
My friend got a model 10 a while back. Other than holster wear it was perfect.

All I've ever gotten from them is ammo ad I've never had issues with them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.