[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Walther Automatic Shotgun

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: WaltherShotSlow.webm (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
WaltherShotSlow.webm
1MB, 800x450px
https://youtu.be/UfiahO3vfAc

As promised to another anon, I've got some footage of the Walther semiauto shotgun in action.

Sorry for shilling for my own YouTube page, but I figure this is the best way to show the video. I'm more than willing to delete this thread stick this shit in /wsg/ if you guys want.
---
Shooting my new(old) Walther semiautomatic shotgun in 12 gauge (2-1/2" shells) that holds 5+1 shells. The shotgun was the brainchild of the Walther brothers, but built in the Deutsche Werke plant during the interwar period on the Walther license. Production ran from 1921-2 through 1931 with perhaps less than 6000 units produced.

While it is not the first toggle action shotgun to exist, with earlier patents granted to Hiram Maxim, John Browning, and Carl Hoffman, it's a very unique action in which the shotgun utilizes a semi-long recoil operation (1" to 1-1/2" of the length of the shell), but is not quite short recoil.

The cause of the jam in the first video is the last shell hitting the side of the chamber.

This shotgun is also featured in the new Cawadootdoot Wawa2 video game as the "Toggle Action", but features a dissimilar manual of arms and a drum magazine where the elevator and toggle would reside.

More info can be found here from this excellent forum post: http://forums.gunboards.com/showthread.php?262846-The-Walther-automatic-shotgun
>>
>>34990882
Neat.
>>
>>34990882
Man the recoil looks nothing like other 12g semiautos of that time period.
>>
>>34990882
That is some Kraut Space Magic of a shotgun.
>>
>>34990882
That drop down tube is neat
>>
neat gun
>>
>>34990882
Lose some weight fatass.
>>
>>34990882

>yfw that fucker is going to 2x in value after COD comes out

I had two Frommer's in my collection and thanks to Battlefield, I doubled my money on both of 'em just because you get people buying them because they're in the video game.

Which kinda sucks, because the things used to be had for $200-300ish in good condition and now you're going to pay $300+ for one that's broke.
>>
That's super cool. Like sci-fi cool
>>
>>34992194
I'm conflicted when it comes to firearms in video games, I appreciate these wars getting coverage in the mainstream (WWI specifically), but I hate the price jump when someone sees a gun that's in the game.
>>
>>34990882
fucking neat man, thanks for sharing
>>
>>34991309
because the cartridge is transferring its energy to the slide and bolt before ejecting.
>>
>>34990882
Even the loading process alone is making my dick happy.
That's one sexy shotgun.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.