[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your guys opinions on kel tec fire arms? I am thinking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

What are your guys opinions on kel tec fire arms? I am thinking about getting a su-16
>>
>>34990576
They are more of a fun gun company, not practical but if you have the money you will be happy.
>>
Red-pill me on why I should spend three times as much on building a sigbrace ar-9 versus a sub2000
>>
>>34991793
First of all, it won't cost 3x as much as a s2k, it won't cost even twice as much to build an ar9 pistol. I have a s2k 9mm g2 glock version, and I want to sell it to build an ar9 pistol.
>>
Sadly they have banned all those things. They only offer home EC now.
>>
>>34991793
>Red-pill me

Just stop with this, people think you're some mgtow tard when you say that.
>>
File: glock ccu.png (76KB, 700x250px) Image search: [Google]
glock ccu.png
76KB, 700x250px
>>34991793
Neither, get a Mech Tech CCU.
>>
>>34991793
i bought a cz scorpion lmao
>>
>>34993935
Pics? Did u get a SBTEVO brace?
>>
File: CTF.png (68KB, 280x262px) Image search: [Google]
CTF.png
68KB, 280x262px
>>34990576
Welcome to Adeptus Astartes
>>
File: commissar-with-bolt-pistol.jpg (11KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
commissar-with-bolt-pistol.jpg
11KB, 300x300px
>>34993993
Clicked on the wrong pic.
>>
>>34990576
How does it get over the problem of rimlock?
>>
>>34993950
i got the carbine because i didn't feel like dealing with the pistol shit in my state. but i'll say that as a system, it's great. everything is cozy except the safety selector. everything is very well made. the sidefolder locks up super solid too. i've shot a sub2000 and didn't much like it. ergonomically it's terrible. the charging handle being in the back is awful and it's extremely stiff, but if you really need your pcc to be tiny then i guess go for it
>>
File: RSYzilg.jpg (57KB, 349x636px) Image search: [Google]
RSYzilg.jpg
57KB, 349x636px
>>34994180
Pretty sure it's fake.
>>
File: Kel-Tec-RDB-27.jpg (496KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Kel-Tec-RDB-27.jpg
496KB, 1200x800px
>>34990576
As a Lel-Kek connoisseur it depends on the model and when theybwere produced.

As a general rule of thumb that I go by, their Gen 1 firearms are basically still prototypes, prone to lots of malfunctions from overlooked shit. Their quality control pre-2013 was absolutely abysmal, with some guns being absolute gems while other guns jamming twice or more per mag. Take the KSG for example, the Gen 1 KSG was neat, generally reliable but extremely prone to feeding errors. The following Gen 2 and 3 KSGs (only visible difference being the mag tube selector switch) are absolutely fantastic shotguns and I trust my life with my Gen 2 KSG. The RFB is another example, Kel-Tec copied the FAL's gas block fairly poorly which resulted in a lot of undergassed or overgassed guns. They've since fixed this issue... but many years later. The RDB is another example, people are having issues with the first batch having brittle firing pins and I'm waiting on the Gen 2 before I get one.

That said, I love their guns. Both of my SU-16s have treated me extremely well and only one of them having a malfunction out of thousands of rounds. They're neat guns, sights are fairly crude but they work, and they're extremely light. Recoil impulse is unique, very similar to a G3 if you've ever shot one. I'd recommend one assuming the gun was made post-2016. I also don't like the SU-16e, the tacticool model with the AR-style stock. The gun feels much better with the traditional stocks.
>>
Would never buy one; cool designs, but QC is too dodgy. From what I here they're getting better though
>>
>>34992057
You sound like you come from reddit
>>
>>34994432
really?
I was gonna ask for schematics
>>
>>34990576
i'd buy if i had money to blow on retarded guns
>>
>>34994432
hk33 lower and aguila minishells
>>
>>34990576
new ones arent bad by ant means for what they are. If you cant spend money on an AR, than why not.
>>
File: 20160415_131552.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160415_131552.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
>>34990576
I love my p32
>>
>>34995226
Lol you think those are aguila mini shells. You need to do some research noguns.
>>
>>34995226
It's a fucking airshit lower for Christ's sake get the fuck >>>/out/
>>
>>34990576
I don't know why, but I think the su-16 looks neato.
>>
>>34993993
>>34994005
What could possibly be the link between these two incredibly different images that you would keep them in the same folder near eachother
>>
>>34990576
>What are your guys opinions on kel tec fire arms?
They're cunts who don't know what long-run means.
I like them, they're one of the few american companies to put out new designs that aren't just browning tilting barrel style pistols in the past 40 years.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.