[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would it be possible for the US to have suicide bombers that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

would it be possible for the US to have suicide bombers that survive by wearing one of these and using directional explosives like claymores?
>>
the reason sandniggers have to resort to suicide vests is because they don't have ballistics, why the would you risk a soldier's life when you could mortar the hell out of them quickly and easily
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 720x720px
>>34990431
>suicide bombers that survive
>>
>>34990466
>not having veteran suicide bombers who survive only by the grace of god and a metric shiton of luck.
>>
>>34990431
No, those suits basically just keep your mush all in the same bag so there's one big piece to bury instead of a mist with quarter-sized chunks sprayed all over the desert.
>>
>>34990431
No. A typical rating for those suits is stopping 99% of the blast from 1lb of HE 1 meter away.

A Claymore has 24 ounces of HE and the blast would be transmitted directly, instead of through air and multiple variations in density.
>>
>>34990431
why not have some very localized fragmentation bomb where you can precisely target where the fragments go from a distance? You could even have the device impart some angular momentum to the fragments to make it go even farther and more precise, and you could probably even separate the explosives from the arming device so you could have like 30 suicide bombs detonating from the same device. This is even pretty scalable, too. Just make larger devices with larger fragments for greater damage, you can even put explosives in the fragments themselves to detonate on impact so you can suicide bomb a whole area repeatedly from miles away without putting yourself in danger.
>>
>>34990431
Thats what we have precision guided bombs for dummy
>>
This is retarded for so many reasons, every time I blink I think of another reason why this should have been so obviously retarded to you OP
>>
>>34990431
If you already have a claymore, why not just use it the way it's meant to be used: from a distance?
>>
File: 1502476563000.png (675KB, 1035x913px) Image search: [Google]
1502476563000.png
675KB, 1035x913px
>>34990794
You mean a gun?
>>
>>34992004
That's exactly what he's saying. It's sarcasm.
>>
File: Nyet.jpg (104KB, 573x683px) Image search: [Google]
Nyet.jpg
104KB, 573x683px
>>34990794
I don't think something like that could ever work, even if it did it'd be unpopular and should probably be banned
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.