[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meanwhile in Warhammer40k /k/.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

File: 5d83fd9faedf86a26444170c052c3e2c.jpg (333KB, 1050x928px) Image search: [Google]
5d83fd9faedf86a26444170c052c3e2c.jpg
333KB, 1050x928px
>meanwhile in Warhammer40k /k/.
>>
Is a hail point hand slugger worth the price if there isn't a mechcanicus garrentour forge in my sub sector?
>>
have you seen the newest vox about the 3200 pattern SIGitus bolter ?

by the omnisiah, it can go off if dropped in an angle that angers the machine god
>>
>>34990217
>implying self purging herectical users who would drop it isn't not a requirement straight from the commisariat
>>
>>34990201
Hey there, no-weapons here, I have some disgusting feral orks on my world, what are some good cheap lasgun models to kill them?
>>
Help me /40k/, is guard surplus lasgun valid for home defence, or should i rather look for bolt-oriented solution?
>>
>>34990201
Dark ageaboos be like

>Muh Baneblade printer
>>
>>34990260
well you can't go wrong with a good old lasmusket but honestly anon you would better just making a dozen molotovs or using incindy rounds
>>
>>34990288
I know, but I am not on some feudal backwater. I live on a prominent agri-world, these orks have been eating my crops! I could get some lasguns, or I have seen an ad for Admech surplus around here, is it legal?
>>34990272
Probably not the bolter. It'll tear your socket off
>t. someone who I know is a space marine.
>>
>>34990272
It depends on the world which you reside in, if you are on some sort of Hive World full of Mutantniggers, then get a laspistol, or maybe even a Imperial Boltgun, although they are expensive. Have you also tried looking into Plasma?
>>
>>34990260
>orks
Burn the planet, that's the only solution.
>>
>>34990301
Be aware of this Admech surplus Anon, they are not known for leaving loose even pack of nails or even a bent screwdriver. Its probably stolen or worse, please, inform your local Arbites as soon as possible.
>>
>>34990338
Yeah, well I served in the PDF to contain them to certain parts, and all they do is steal crops and maybe kill a couple of loyal imperial servants. Me and my buddies have been thinking about buying a surplus Taurox and outfitting it with bolters to kill the orks, what does /40k/ say?
>>
>>34990359
Okay there anon, I do have an old slugthrower, but it hasn't been used in decades. Its good as broken, really. Is it legal to get plasma weapons?
>>
>>34990337
>Plasma
>Hab defense

Enjoy having the Arbites stomping your balls in while they ransack your place for missing Jamal and shooting a hole through your neighbor's hab.

Ignore this idiot and get a Westingkrup pump action. It's cheap, the PDFs sometimes sell their older versions to small time gangers, and it'll shred the poor bastard trying to steal your creds without making a peephole for your neighbor to oogle you with.
>>
>>34990394
>not wanting to shoot even more Jamals and Tyrones
>implying that the Arbites will arrest you for killing mutants
>>
>>34990362
I dunno about your sector, but around here we get some decent creds from the local PDF for dead orks. Just don't go anywhere too heavy without a few other crews at your back. They may be as stupid as a servitor, but they're a clever kinda stupid. Lost a guy, the right treading, and a few bottles of old Vostroyan clear because we didn't scout ahead. Ended up a bit deep in savage territory, but we got out alright.
>>
>>34990394
Actually, I second this. Anon is right, and, I might suggest getting a Lascarbine, especially an M36 Kantreal. Really good, and I have seen it shred through gangers and mutantniggers.
>>
>>34990417
>Living low enough in the hab block to where Tyrone is your neighbor.

What the fuck are you, a part time servitor? Stop buying bootleg Tau holo vids so you can afford a better place.
>>
Where's a good place to get some old surplus Cadian gear? Their boots can eat a techpriest's cyberdong, but their uniforms are cozy as fuck once you wear them in.
>>
>>34990301
I think you could just repurpose a chemical sprayer into a flamer
>>
Holy shit guys I just heard Warp Storm Harvus Maximus is going to arrive to the Texus system, what should I do. There are some milsurp stores here, what should I get to defend my house from mutants and heretics??!
>>
>>34990473
I dunno. Over here we have Elysian Milsurp, which is cozy as fuck, but is also tight.
>>
>>34990473
Sorry to say that but now Cadian gear is almost impossible to buy. Since Cadia has fallen prices of their gear skyrocketed and now only way to get their gear is buying it back from collectors who stockpiled on it when there was still time. Not mentioning battle worn pieces, those fuckers are almost as expensive as used Rhino.
>>
>>34990473
I think you are a bit late. Cadia got splooded by Abaddon the Harmless, and now it is really, really expensive.
>>
>>34990526
There's no need for a legit Cadian gear though, tons of pdfs and gears have been producing CADPAT gear especially when trained by Cadian cadre. unless you are a 6'6 Cadian spawn local CADPAT production is closer to your size anyway
>>
>>34990453
I live here because my other house got burnt down by some retard arbitrs with his plasma gun... :( Also warp storm Harvus is at my hive worlds doorstep so what should I buy /40k/?
>>
>>34990560
I have some Elysian milsurp, all I nead is their lasrifle, what do you thin /40k/?
>>
>>34990563
If you are already warps stormed something is coming, your best bet to is to enlist as a reservist, you will on training status for the initial push by the baddies and in the glorious spear head for the counter push
>>
>>34990337
Post Holopix when you are missing 55% of your body from an overheat event. Also enjoy being a servitor in the local public restrooms.
>>
>>34990574
Your best bet is a Tauco bullpus stock kit for a stanard Cadian. The trigger won't be as good but you can use standard mags. Originals are unobtonium
>>
>>34990581
That is what I am planning on doing, but the PDF guns suck, what are some good quality lasguns which One can buy, I might go M36
>>
File: object of heretical intrigue.jpg (111KB, 1090x814px) Image search: [Google]
object of heretical intrigue.jpg
111KB, 1090x814px
So, I'm in an Imperial Guard regiment fresh out of the Whiteshields - some Ork tried to sell us a beat up Earthshaker platform that they've modified.

By "modified", I mean "they have done everything they possibly can to make it fit in a Leman Russ chassis and still be operational".

We've scraped off all the Ork-looking bits and painted it in our regimental colours ever since, and the Commissar has seen it a few times but he hasn't said anything.

How fucked are we?
>>
Sorry to break the immersion but does anyone here play warhammer40k eternal crusade? Free to play game and its kinda rough but still in betaish mode.

Not horrible, and pretty fun actually with the authenticity to the lore.
>>
>>34990598
Save your money, If you know how to read a map your best bet would be to apply (or bribe) for a mortar team or artillery if you have the luck of sanguinius. A special gun won't matter it will only make you look like an officer to the enemy
>>
>>34990606
Depends on his schola, there are a lot more pragmatists out there then their used to be. Try to paint on some mechanicius symbols and maybe try to become a lay cogboy, commissars give them unholy amounts of leeway
>>
>>34990201
>untold faggotry of the ages, familiar territory for warhammer
Literally D&D tier autism.
>>
File: 1497964093059.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1497964093059.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>34990652
>i don't like it
>therefore it is autistic
>>
>>34990606
>How fucked are we?

If he finds out you PAID for it instead of took it with The Emperor's Wrath and Fury, then entirely fucked.
>>
>>34990652
40/k/ threads are older than star wars faggotry here newfag
>>
Hello 40/k/, techfag here. I've discovered an ancient device and I've determined it to be a primitive melta weapon of some sort. Do any of you know what this is?
>>
>>34991252
looks like a primitve wired automasterbator
>>
File: Laspistol_color.jpg (6KB, 250x136px) Image search: [Google]
Laspistol_color.jpg
6KB, 250x136px
>>34990201
General question:

mid-level Adeptus Administratus clerk here. I only have the credits for a quality slugger right now... should I just get it or keep saving up for a laspistol?

I'm buying it mainly for hab-defense, but it'd be nice to have the extra firepower a laspistol would bring in case of looting, a major hive-wide catastrophe or, Emperor forbid, an off-world invasion. The savings not having to buy stubber rounds would bring is another bonus as well.

Any tips or hints for charging your las weapons?
>>
>>34991306
>I only have the credits for a quality slugger right now... should I just get it or keep saving up for a laspistol?

fucking pleb

my grandfather is a system-wide administrator for a majot Navis Nobilite House, we have like 15 different bolt weapons just on our estate alone.
>>
>>34990201
>Not Warhammer40/k/
Fucking heretics, I swear
>>
>>34991363
This. You had one job, OP. I hate your entire thread, and myself for posting in it, but you're such a fucking faggot, holy shit.
>>
File: 1502441382049.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1502441382049.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>34990652
I deep-fucked your sister for handful of fiddle-faddle.
>>
>>34991306
get the slugger now, laspistols are a meme against unarmoured targets anyway, you don't a long enough supply chain to justify las
>>
>>34991260
You're close.
It's an externally mounted regulator for testoasterone levels...
>>
>>34991306
As a member of the Administratum, you are entitled to receive an inter-adeptus discount when purchasing a weapon through official channels. Look for a Munitorium "Sigma 9" form, and remember to get all fifteen copies countersigned by your supervisor, his supervisor, their line manager, the inter departmental liason for mutant suppression, the senior Arbites of your local sub-precinct, and a field-grade PDF officer .
>>
>>34991306
Just try not to offend it and it will keep going even when set to overcharge or overload.
>>
Hey there guys, I am currently undergoing space marine trials, and my geno-seed has been inserted. Doing well, ask me anything.
>>
>>34991862
>Doing well
What chapter?
>>
>>34991874
I am applying to join the Space Wolves, yes, some of our members may have a fetish for... bestial creatures, but I can tell you anything, at least I am not a member of one of the *//Redacted//*
>>
>>34991897
>Space Wolves
RIP anon's sanity
>>
>>34991900
At least I am not some sort of Chad Primaris Marine.
>>
>>34991921
>>34991897
I am going to be a techpreist, if that is what you ask. Also I have several bolters and plasmaguns.
>>
>>34990201
thread bump.
>>
Figured I'd ask here since people would probably know more on the regiment that actually existed.

I'm building Teddy Roosevelt's Rough Riders in Only War. Would they have the Survivalists or Sharpshooters doctrine? I already gave them Snipers doctrine.
>>
>>34991897
As long as you wolf your wolfing wolfily and with much honor, it will wolf good.
>>
>>34992171
Yes wolf wolf wulfing woofity wolf brother woof!
>>
>>34991862
Underage!
>>
>>34992248
Wait, is gene-seed put in before or after surgery?
>>
>>34992258
Progenoids are the second to last thing to be put in.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.