[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ life goals/dreams

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

Tell us /k/-related things you hope to accomplish someday. Weapons you want to own, things you want to build, jobs you want ti have, etc.

>I wanna homebrew guns in my garage
>tfw still need to go back to school to learn how to work with metal
>tfw still probably a decade away from a handmade SVDK chambered in .338 lapua
>>
File: 1503821852241.jpg (769KB, 1600x1072px) Image search: [Google]
1503821852241.jpg
769KB, 1600x1072px
>Cute loving girlfriend/wife intelligent and with a sense of humor (with a positive attitude to firearms and my furry fetish...)
>>
>>34989471
Well, I already went to war so that's pretty /k/, Iraq/Trashcanistan. The first wife I divorced.

Maybe I can find one worth a damn. We all deserve love, right?
>>
>Move to the states, somewhere where most if not all funs are legal
>Become funsmith
>Buy a farm property
>Live out my days fixing people's funs while shooting my own on my own makeshift range
>Be happy that I left shitty leftist Canada

How hard would this really be? Not a millionaire so farm probably isn't possible :(
>>
File: DL-01.jpg (39KB, 549x430px) Image search: [Google]
DL-01.jpg
39KB, 549x430px
>>34989471
I want one too badly for it to be rational. I MAY buy a bad condition SMLE and start work on it from there, but..that's some time away.
>>
>>34989663
Get in contact with a company that does marijuana sales and whatnot, set up infrastructure for an indoor marijuana farm in a state showing signs of legalization, and hit the ground running soon after. Don't give up hope, leafbro.
>>
>>34989696
>Don't give up hope, leafbro.
Even if the farm isn't a thing, I'm going to live there some day. I wonder how hard it is to get citizenship.
>>
>>34989923
If you're white, pretty hard. We are apparently at capacity for whites(and asians that aren't criminals)but not anything else. Also the anyrhing elses don't need to do any paperwork to get in because das rayciss.
>>
>>34989625
>has gun
>is furry

Well at least you have the solution to your problem
>>
>>34989975
>We are apparently at capacity for whites
Fuck, we're having the same problem here. Our ski instructor PM is just letting fuckers in and giving them money. What if I go blackface?
>>
File: f35 b.jpg (126KB, 970x776px) Image search: [Google]
f35 b.jpg
126KB, 970x776px
>>34989471
>>
File: Fluffy III.png (146KB, 345x414px) Image search: [Google]
Fluffy III.png
146KB, 345x414px
>>34989991
...first day at /k/ ?
>>
>>34990190
The small number of furries on /k/ constantly try to make their sick fetish seem more common and accepted here. Protip: it's not
>>
File: 1491230352122.jpg (38KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491230352122.jpg
38KB, 1024x1024px
>>34990509
I agree with you, I did not see a BD thread for more than three months. There was only slight showers of artworks in peripheral threads.
>>
>>34989471
I want to be a major investor in/k/ related companies
>>
>>34989663
Not that difficult. You can find very cheap land pretty much anywhere between the Appalachian and rocky mountains. Especially somewhere like Iowa, Nebraska, kansas, etc. You can lease out part of any land you buy to farmers. My suggestion would get whatever education you need and saving up. Once you're done learning get start looking at real estate websites for land. Once you find an area with land you want look for work in the surrounding area
>>
>>34990761
Hey look, a goal in life. Finally. Thanks anon, I now feel like I have a purpose.
>>
>>34990909
Check northern Arkansas. Land is extremely cheap. Like some of the cheapest in the nation.
>>
>>34989471
I want enough land to be able to shoot 250 yards without issue. Now, my ability to do that, however...
>>
>>34989663
Buy land in New Mexico or some shit. It's cheap in the desert.
>>
>>34989471
I want to one day own a full auto M16A1, a China Lake 40mm pump grenade launcher, and a full auto Uzi in .45 ACP with the bayonet along with a British Ferret Scout Car with a full auto M1919.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 410x123px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 410x123px
>>34989471
I've got all the milsurp, black, and fde guns I want. so right now I really want a gray rifle for a sci-fi aesthetic. I'm thinking a scar with stealth gray cerakote. trying to narrow it down to a 308 rifle with folding stock.
>>
>>34989471
SVD, w/ wood furniture
OG FAL, also w/ wood furniture
Full retard AK, you guessed it, wood furniture
Own land, preferably enough to shoot on
Sweet wife
non-retarded kids
A lot of fun vidya and a couch

It'd be really awesome if someone could reopen Pancor and start making Jackhammers, so I could buy the gun and buy stock in that company
>>
Having enough land in the country to be able to shoot off my back porch without anyone bitching about it, while also being able to drive to work in under half an hour.
>>
>>34989471
>somehow get a howitzer
>kill everything
>???
>profit
>>
>>34989471
-own a gun store, but not a crappy fudd gun store, i wanna be like Dugan
-Full fun FNC
-Full fun anything
-GSh-18
>>
>>34989471
A c93 borchart internally suppressed carbine with a double stack magazine chambered in 458 socom and also one chambered in 556 with a stern punk style retractable stock and radium night sights and a side mounted ww1 style scope.
>>
>>34989471
Too see my country liberate (would say uncuck, but it has never been actually free before) itself and have decent gun laws.
For that to happen i would have to basically redo the country though. I am quite fine with that prospect
>>
>>34989471
To remove all leftists and wothless nonwhites from all white nations.
Yes that includes America and South Africa and Rhodesia.
Then we can have a trans human future with off world colonies, advanced AI, biomods and so much else.
>>
>>34989975
If the RAISE act passed/passes, it might be easier for leafbro to get in.
>>
>>34997175
>Sci-Fi guns
Vector in 10mm
FN PS90
Steyr AUG
AR50 or HS50. If you have unlimited funds, Barrett M95
Mateba Unica 6
Fostech Origin 12 """"pistol""" (looks like an IRL Bolter, doubly so if you load it with slugs).
>>
>>34989663
Am sort of doing this but not farm, just large plot of land. And not doing range because dont wanna be liable. Currently taking metal shop and cad courses at local community college for machining knowledge. Woupd loved to uave gone to a gunsmithing school, but have a family and a job. So bills gotta get paid. My area has 12 "gunsmiths" and i have the exact same capabilities, knowledge, and tools they have. They are all glorified armorers, aka can only put shit together, cant even thread or mill shit. Once i have proficient machining knowledge im gonna open up shop.
>>
I want to start a successful mining company and use it as a means of colonising and extracting resources from Africa. If I'm lucky I might be able to pay off a few politicians, create more favorable economic laws, and perhaps form large white ethnic enclaves who will advocate for sececion. We will show the chink filth that America owns Africa and not China.
>>
File: IMG_0235.jpg (179KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0235.jpg
179KB, 1024x683px
>>34989471
>get /fit/(am 6'4 skinny fat atm)
>find a yandere amazon gf(which will likely never happen)
>get more guns to fingerfuck, especially a Johnson and a CETME L
>get good at drawing/animation
>get good jobs due to said acquired skill and get solid income
>>
>>34997889
>And not doing range because dont wanna be liable.
I guess by range I just meant a little plot set just for shooting. Maybe my own 3 gun course or something just for fun. But mainly something like hickok45's little range. Only for me and my close buddies.

Machining does seem like something good to get into for gunsmithing. May have to look into it.
>>
>>34997175
Folding stock optional
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.