[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where can I get new tangent sights that would fit a pistol? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: mauser_c96_carbine_sight_01.jpg (26KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
mauser_c96_carbine_sight_01.jpg
26KB, 500x334px
Where can I get new tangent sights that would fit a pistol? I want to make a neo-artillery pistol, basically taking a glock 17L and paying a gunsmith to put new tangent sights on it
>>
File: tangent sights.png (87KB, 445x412px) Image search: [Google]
tangent sights.png
87KB, 445x412px
Pic related was all I was able to find but it's actually an AK sight, not made for pistols

http://stores.kensight.com/ak-kensight-rear-sight-trijicon-tritium-insert-night-sights-adjustable-tangent-ak-47/
>>
bumping my own thread
>>
You've made this thread before.
Do you expect a solution to mystically poof its self into existence just because you still want it? Do you think anybody has given a fuck about what you want between the last time you made this thread and now?
You had all the answers you needed in the last thread. Fuck off.
>>
>>34988565
Have you tried eBay, though your project is idiotic I will say that if you want it done cheap you will never have it, the best possible way to do this is to have a smith machine the whole thing from bar stock. You will need three parts added to your pistol to make this happen, 1 anew taller front sight look for suppressor height type sights, then you need the tangent sight and you need the base for the tangent sight which will have a ramp as part of it which is what actually sets the range
>>
File: GP_WE_HighPower_1_lg.jpg (24KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
GP_WE_HighPower_1_lg.jpg
24KB, 640x426px
>>34988969
Actually I'm the OP of the thread from a week ago. Not that guy.

Guess I wasn't the only one who thought the idea was cool.
>>
>>34988565
discuss it with your gunsmith.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.