[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prove me wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (120KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
120KB, 1360x768px
Kel Tec sucks
>>
>>34988054
https://youtu.be/WQ_GWPWapaQ
>>
>>34988054
but are they in stock?
>>
File: Hi-Point JHP 45-2.jpg (193KB, 793x590px) Image search: [Google]
Hi-Point JHP 45-2.jpg
193KB, 793x590px
>>34988305
If you immediately need a gun, yes
But even hipoint is better quality
>>
>>34988321
KelTec is like the mad science tier gun design with shitty outsourced parts to meet demand. They just want to do their mad science not be bothered with day to day manufacturing. I don't hate them for sucking I just wish they'd ditch the cheap outsourcing and just up the price/production.
>>
>It's this butt pirate again.
>>
>>34988355
Yep
Hipoints do no advertising and try to do everything they can to keep the price down
But they never sacrifice quality
>>
>>34988363
If you are racing to the bottom price point you will basically never ever ever beat a hi point. I don't know why keltec tries to compete in that market when they've got the oddball novelty shit sewn up.
>Hey we have a 30 round pistol that shoots this weird antique rifle round
>Hey we've got multiple different rifles/carbines that fold up completely in the 21st century
>Hey we've got a zany double-magazined shotgun
They don't need jamal's money, they need these things to work their way through the resale market and the gun shows and just be in the public consciousness as impulse buys/weird fetish fullfilment.
>Yeah some of that is my fetish
>>
Been wanting a sub 2k or similar carbine... wish i could find one that could reliably do +p+
>>
>>34988375
I think hipoint do +p
Try a vector gun
>>
>>34988371
My brother has a KSG because it's tacticool

dumbass wants slugs in a bulp up, like that's not gonna hurt like hell
>>
>>34988390
I actually even like the idea behind the KSG. Shot in one mag, slugs in the other. WHY NOT?

I finger fucked one the only time I actually saw it in LGS and it felt fucking terrible. Not ergonomoc at all...... but it's interesting.
>>
>>34988390
>>34988397
I wish they had supported the shorter aguila-tier minishells or something to make it really unique in its function instead of just bizarre. Impossible to use those anywhere without special finicky conversion things or breech loaders.
>>
>>34988397
Yeah, I don't like kel tec
But man, racking the slide on the ksg puts a big smile on my face
>>
>>34988408
You can buy low recoil buckshot, supposedly feels like bird shot
Honestly birdshot ain't bad for home defense, best part is anyone sleeping a room away is safe, anyone in the same room

Well they're fucked
>>
>>34988417
It'd also be nice for capacity if literally anything could load those though. Like a minimum +2 capacity on anything. KSG has capacity on its side, too, if its reliable and you're trained with its weird tube switching shit. Might be a nice defense shotty with durable parts. I haven't heard of any particular reliability problems iwth the KSG specifically.
>>
>>34988423
Personally I love a good old 870, or a saiga 12, or a dual barrel, or a single shot, or a 410

Point being, anything but kel tec, hell i'd even use a glock, over-marketed crap
>>
File: 1501251495310.jpg (301KB, 1080x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1501251495310.jpg
301KB, 1080x1265px
>>34988054
Well, he's not wrong.
>>
>>34988462
more please
>>
>>34988054
>own P32
>shot 2k+ rounds through it without any failures
>been pocket carrying it for years

I never understood the Keltec hate meme
>>
>>34988471
I got a piece of shit $5 headphones
Used them for years

They still work
>>
File: Cant_flim_flam_the_zim_zam.jpg (11KB, 305x204px) Image search: [Google]
Cant_flim_flam_the_zim_zam.jpg
11KB, 305x204px
Kel Tec suc...
>>
>>34988371
To be quite fair, I love my PMR30. The fireballs are fucking insane and .22mag packs a huge punch.
>>
Kel tec is garbage

I dont think they make 1 single fucking gun that is reliable. I have a pf9 and the firing pin shot out 3 times. I was so pissed i ended up using my own screw to retain the firing pin and voila! no more shooting firing pin. Fuck kel tec
>>
>>34988054
The SU-16 is great for a cheap alternative to ARs. Not that ARs are bad so much as getting cucked out of them by state laws are.
>>
>>34988540
>Tfw it was a kel tec that brought to light all the cold blooded KKK murders of innocent black baby boys across the country and got a lot of guns banned
>>
>>34988480
Low production cost =/= pos
Aren't you glad you didn't have to take out a second mortgage to afford a computer to post on this Idahoan potato aficionado board?
>>
>>34988462
fuck that looks like some good pizza
>>
>>34988054
I'm obsessed with George Kellgren's designs, and am currently collecting Kel-Tec and Grendel firearms... but I will not own their handguns besides the oddball old Grendel ones and the PMR-30. I've handled all of their firearms and I'd go as far as to trust my life with my KSG and Sub2k Gen2 but fuck their handguns.
>>
File: 1503000902183.png (339KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1503000902183.png
339KB, 900x900px
>>34988417
>bird shot for HD

All options discarded
>>
>>34990333
Why don't you go out and get shot near point blank with birdshot and tell us how that goes.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.