[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just shot back at him..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 1498091556970.jpg (592KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1498091556970.jpg
592KB, 2448x2448px
My mother died recently. I took a month off from work to come back to M* and get her house ready for sale.

I packed up the items my sister and I cherished, got them ready to ship and took care of the property. I mowed the lawn, watered the plants and decided to weed the overgrown property adjoining the house on our West.

An honest-to-God Saudi came out of his place -Turban and all- and started to scream at me as I took down the weeds/plants from his side of the fence infesting my side of the fence.

He kept screaming "Sharmuta!" at me. (Arabic for "Whore".) I kept chopping his shitty weeds from my yard.

As I killed his Dogwood growing through MY fence, I heard two loud POPs and looked up. He had fired two rounds from a Glock at me, missing both times and screamed, "Sharmuta!" again.

I drew my Springfield 1911 from my back and aimed into his yard's dirt and fired a round. He ran off. I called 911 right then.

The cops never showed. I'm sitting in my childhood room with my pistol pointed at this Arab's house, waiting for him to strike again because I cut the dogwood tree he let grow in my mom's yard without police backup.

im alone here guys
>>
>>34987275
What the hell is wrong with you? You had a perfect opportunity to shoot a Wahhabiist, and you let it go to waste!
>>
>>34987275
Why did you not kill him?! The 1911 was made exactly for the purpose of killing uppity mudslimes
>>
>>34987275
You should have killed that sandnigger right then and there. I would relish the opportunity to pop a haji.
>>
>>34987275
Should get the casing and bullet back. You could be charged with brandishing/misuse of a deadly weapon of it comes to light that you did a "warning" shot.
>>
>>34987275
If he comes back, it's going to be with friends.
>>
>>34987275
SHITTHATNEVERHAPPENED.TXT

Cool story bro.
>>
>>34987275

>saudi
>turban

pick one.
>>
File: 1466941933274.gif (440KB, 680x380px) Image search: [Google]
1466941933274.gif
440KB, 680x380px
>>34987275
>>
>>34987275
If he's wearing a turban, he's probably not a Saudi.
>>
>>34987275
Idiot.
>>
>>34987275
What kind of cheese is that? I always wondered where fast food places got their ingrediants.
>>
Yeah right. Cops get a chance to shoot a raghead and get browniepoints, and don't show up.
>>
>Saudi
>Turban
>yelling sharmata
>yelling a Hindi word at you
>>
>>34987275

>reddit spacing

Nothing to see here, guys.
>>
>>34988977
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_cheese
>>
>>34987319
It was actually made to kill uppity flips.
>>
>>34989171
>It was actually made to kill uppity flips
Moros mate - Moros are muslim flips. Read Jungle Patrol by Vic Hurley about the Philippine insurrection in the southern Philippines. Those island nigger would have made even Gurkhas shit their pants.
>>
>>34989187
I've read some some tidbits on it in various books. They were pretty hardcore fuckers. They'd get ripped on dope and charge into troops and chop'em up while laughing at taking hits from .38 revolvers.
>>
>>34989208
And the basicall tourniqueed their lims and genitals before a fight so they cold keep on fighting despite normally lethal wounds. You know shit is getting real when your opponent wears a genital tourniquet for the fight
>>
>>34989246
>the basicall tourniqueed their lims
*they basically tourniqueed their limbs

goddamn, proofreading in those tiny text windows is a PITA
>>
>>34989246
Fight like you are gonna die, but take as many of those fuckers with you. Hardcore mother fuckers.
>>
>>34989208

One of the reason they could take a hit and keep going for a little was because they bound their limbs with string before going into battle, effectively numbing themselves as well as reducing blood loss. Not recommended for sane people as the medical consequences are dangerous. Also I think some drug plant concoctions may have been involved. That's a combination that makes for berserkers you don't want to meet with a long bayoneted rifle in the dark on a narrow jungle path in a midnight ambush.
>>
File: 1493201954349.png (199KB, 499x526px) Image search: [Google]
1493201954349.png
199KB, 499x526px
There's nothing to know besides two words.

Remove Kebab.
>>
if they didn't come when you called, they wont come if any one else calls either.
>Go murder him scotfree.
>>
>>34987275
did you ask for cheese on the side?
>>
>>34991018

topkek
>>
>>34987275
You're mentally retarded.
>>
>>34987332
He could claim he missed in panic.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.