[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Caifornia ar15 80% laws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4160.jpg (937KB, 3871x1747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4160.jpg
937KB, 3871x1747px
So i live in the communist republic of california where guns are bad.

I am a firearm enthusiast and i was wondering if anyone had any info on california ar15 laws.

Im planning on buildin an 16inch barrel ar15 with an uncompleted 80% lower reciever for a shtf build.

I have no intention on completing the 80% lower unless a zombie appocolypse. Im an enthusiast and i love ar15s but id rather build this than have a good replica or an airsoft gun.

Is this legal?

Is this legal if i have a 5150 and am not allowed to own fire arms?

Would it be legal to put a 10.5 barrel on this bad boy?

Please halp
>>
Buy a mini 14 to avert the bullshit without buying a cucked gun
>>
>>34983900
>10.5" barrel
no. Can't build or buy AR pistols since the start of 2017
>5150
No, get out. Can't own a gun in Cali.

>I have no intention on completing the 80% lower unless a zombie appocolypse. Im an enthusiast and i love ar15s but id rather build this than have a good replica or an airsoft gun.

Is this legal?

There's nothing illegal about having a pile of gun parts. The moment you make that 80% a 100%, you need to get a serial number from the DOJ to put on it, and then you need to comply with all state Assault Weapons Ban laws.
>>
>>34983950
I cant, 5150.. the whole point is to legally own a featured ar15 or any rifle for that matter, might as well be an ar15. Buy buying everything on the internet
>>
>>34983952
Its not a "gun" there is no completed lower, so thank you thats what i thought its legal. Cucked and not really a gun at all but legal right?
>>
>>34983952
So no 10.5 barrel? Thats just asking for it i presume even if it were legal
>>
>>34983900
My worst fear is local police with nothing to do in my small town breaking down my door when the barrel is delivered to put me in jail as a criminal for having an illegal featured "assault weapon" only to be a felon and get raped in the butt even though i thought i was oneying the laws.

Someone once said it breaks the spirit of the laws but not the laws. I dissagree because if you cant shoot it how is it a gun?

Shure all you need is a drill and an hour and a half, but its still not shootable untill you mill it.
>>
File: IMG_4247.jpg (46KB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4247.jpg
46KB, 500x236px
>>34984065
Ooh ye, californanwoyld love a 5150 with a colt commando sbr lol
>>
File: IMG_4249.jpg (117KB, 800x559px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4249.jpg
117KB, 800x559px
>>34983950
I second this, mini 14s are the shit. Or go with the full m1!
>>
File: IMG_4143.jpg (393KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4143.jpg
393KB, 1280x857px
>>34983900
Legally you can buy ammo too, but all this will change come januarry 1st 2018. Then you cant buy ammo and i think you cant buy 80s or you cant mill them i forget. My advice: get all the 80% recoevers ylu can, get a glock 80% frame, and stock up on 9mm, 556 and shotgun shells.
>>
File: Onzie_Long_Yoga_Leggings.webm (2MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
Onzie_Long_Yoga_Leggings.webm
2MB, 404x720px
>>34984065
10.5" barrel runs you afoul of federal law, which has the concept of "constructive possession". technically, since your 80% lower is just a piece of metal, you don't have all the parts to build an SBR, but ... the ATF are cunts and even federal judges out there are crazed libtards, and since you're a 5150 scumbag, I wouldn't risk it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.