[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

California Gun Seizures?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

I remember hearing X years back that California implemented “assault weapon” registration, telling gun owners that the database wouldn’t be used to seize their guns, then turned around and banned “assault weapons” and used the database to seize guns.

Can someone point me to a link detailing when and how this happened?

I’m not talking about the recent legislation but an event that happened back in the Clinton administration?
>>
that doesn't make any sense. they were never able to ban existing, already-registered AWs and kept adding more things to the list of AWs, but that was always with a year grace period in which to register them. there hasn't been any confiscation of registered AWs, afaik.
>>
>>34983981
Just imagine how her boyfriend must rub is hard black cock all over her spandex-covered butt, before slowly peeling those pants off her and plunging balls deep into her eager vagina.
>>
>>34983981

I’m not denying that it could be bullshit or a misrepresentation of what happened but I’ve heard this story of California using it’s “assault weapon” database to seize the guns of citizens who dutifully registered them several times over the years, that it had the smell of truth to it?
>>
>>34984248
>I’ve heard this story of California using it’s “assault weapon” database to seize the guns of citizens who dutifully registered them

literally never happened. you should consider vetting your sources better.
>>
All registries are bad.
>>
>>34984248
I guess it's possible that they looked through the registered guns for guns that later became AWs and went after the owners who didn't register them as AWs during the grace period.
The first AWB started in 1989 and damn near all of /k/ is too young to remember that shit.
>>
>>34985674
http://www.npr.org/2013/08/20/213546439/one-by-one-california-agents-track-down-illegally-owned-guns
>>
File: FOX_Reverse_Racer_Tank.webm (2MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
FOX_Reverse_Racer_Tank.webm
2MB, 404x720px
>>34986240
that's not what OP asked about.
>>
>>34983838
Last gun confiscation I remember was after Huricane Katrina.

>https://www.nraila.org/articles/20150821/a-decade-later-remember-new-orleans-gun-confiscation-can-and-has-happened-in-america
>>
>>34986264
op's memory was a little off
>>
>>34986264
that outfit is what she wears out the the club on weekends, where she spends most of the night sucking off black guys in the bathroom.
>>
>>34986320
Why are you like this?
>>
I may have missed it itt, but OP you are referencing an incident having to do with a certain model of SKS rifle. I hope that helps you locate it.
>>
>>34983838
It has YET to happen. Most people will say that it has never happened admit never will. CA is doing everything in its power to make it harder for eveeyday citizens to own guns. The FSC test is essentially a poll tax. The handgun roster blatantly limits rights. Would California do it under the current government? Probably not. But I think if California gets a govener that is the left version of Trump, you bet your ass there's gonna be people knocking on my door
>>
>>34986384
https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1174877
>>
>>34983838
They tried it with hi-cap -- sorry, NORMAL Cap --
magazines in Los Angeles County.

If there's one thing the left is good at, it is prepping the battlefield. I'm going to be an Oregon resident before Newsom becomes governor. He *is* crazy enough to try door to door. And the majority of toothless fascists in our big coastal enclaves will be for it.
>>
File: booshit.gif (119KB, 600x813px) Image search: [Google]
booshit.gif
119KB, 600x813px
>>34986384
>>
>>34986336
is there something wrong with enjoying the fact that she likes getting down on her knees and struggling to swallow a fat black cock as it spurts its load down her throat?
>>
New York has done a lot of shit to do this stuff

Like theres a law that basically says if you so much as accuse a gun owner of domestic violence, without evidence and without conviction, the police will come and take your guns and you can't do fuck all about it but sue
>>
>>34986599
They've also raided the wrong people's homes, confiscated the wrong persons guns and because the law says they don't have to give them back they hold them forever
>>
>>34986384
>>34986418
>>34986477

That's probably what I'm remembering.
>>
>>34986404
>>34986477
>>34986463
>>34986384
Yeah it was them SKS "sporter" somethingorothers.
>>
>>34983981
Where to cop those leggings?
>>
>>34984248
Closest thing I've heard of is DOJ browsing through the various registries looking for prohibited persons. Then they pay a visit. That's happened a few times, iirc. They scaremonger about "potentially 10s of thousands of prohibited persons with guns". Link related.

http://smartgunlaws.org/disarming-prohibited-persons-in-california/
>>
>>34987807
queenofspades.com
>>
>>34987967
You fucker.
>>
>>34989857
https://www.swimoutlet.com/p/body-glove-breathe-womens-ensenada-roam-hybrid-capri-legging-8138723/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=google-shopping&color=9325&size=16740&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIv9zD2PD31QIVno2zCh3qvANvEAYYASABEgJaFvD_BwE

that's what you get for not reading filenames
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.