[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

mind killer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_omm4maFVdi1ugh70go1_500.jpg (58KB, 500x399px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omm4maFVdi1ugh70go1_500.jpg
58KB, 500x399px
ever had an idea when you thought about weapons?
>>
>>34982526
Mostly I think about why there are so many blacks around.
>>
>>34982675
I also worry about this.

It's a... nuisance
>>
>>34982526
Don't we all?
>>
>>34982526
I have thought about what a 45-70 gatling gun opening up on a group of migrants would look like.

i cant decide if thats a fucked up thought or not.

also
I know a guy who shot his girl fried though the side with a .44 magnum. ever since he told me about it, ive been thinking about how much of a message it would send to publicly execute terrorist by shooting a .44 magnum from the top of the left shoulder angled at the right side of the hip.
>>
>>34982717
It'd be interesting to see how the body fell. Would he fall backwards or forwards?

Is he on his knees? Are his feet crossed?
>>
>>34982732
i always figured on his knees.

my buddy thinks it would be better just to walk up and shoot them standing. Through the top of the left side of the hip angled toward the genitalia.
>>
>>34982747
So in through the shoulder blade? Or moreso the top of the shoulder, like a clavicle area? Neck, perhaps? Although that's more of an extreme angle.
>>
A while ago I thought of a interesting way to extend a precision rifle's range.
>use a lazer on a spotting tool to mark a target, computer in rifle tells shooter best location, angle etc to shoot. The catch is it can arc like a mortar, lobbing 50 BMG over hills and obstacles
It's way more trouble than it's worth but neat idea
>>
File: human-body-unlabelled-diagram.jpg (30KB, 393x562px) Image search: [Google]
human-body-unlabelled-diagram.jpg
30KB, 393x562px
>>34982760
The red was my idea and the blue was my buddies idea.

it wouldnt have to be the exact same way everytime.
>>
>>34982769
Well, that exists more or less, but once you get to those sorts of ranges you need to start factoring in shit like coriolis drift and more importantly wind, which will fuck everything.
>>
File: 1464271210916.jpg (39KB, 341x411px) Image search: [Google]
1464271210916.jpg
39KB, 341x411px
>>34982675
>>34982687
>poltards
>>
>>34982945
Coriolis drift can be mathematically calculated and wind can be measured (albeit maybe not super reliably as far as long range shooting goes) with a thing like a Kestrel meter. I'd assume that if the government poured enough taxpayer cash into the project, they'd be able to create a functional computerized scope doodad that could do it. Although, making said scope man-portable and not half the size of the anti-materiel rifle used as a base is probably easier said than done. Assuming that the government can do anything right with large amounts of money like that is probably not very wise either, considering the F-22 project.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.