[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/leg/ Law Enforcement General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

New York Staties in reflection edition. Post your comments, qualms, and smart remarks concerning federal, state, and local law enforcement.
>>
>>34981844
Purple ties? A E S T H E T I C
>>
>>34981844
Why the fuck are fat female police a thing. Are there no pt standards?
>>
>>34981844
Why is every female cop some fat useless dyke? Why does every country have attractive female police except for the US?
>>
>>34981844
sheriff and deputy master race.
>>
>>34981928
We're just more familiar with US police. Pictures of the attractive ones from foreign countries tend to circulate more frequently on the internet.
>>
What should I do to prepare for applying to the police department of a large city? Is it true that they take anybody with a pulse in major cities?
>>
>>34981844
if there is only one sheriff...how come every fucking car says sheriff?...just so the other cops dont feel bad?
>>
>>34981933
Hell yeah
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (69KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
69KB, 480x360px
>>34981844
How do you join the National Guard after becoming a State Police Trooper? I wanted to do both if possible.
>>
>>34981942
Nah man. I've traveled a lot. Seen shitloads of qt cops overseas. US girl cops are always gross.
>>
>>34981875
>>34981928

The only reason they exist is to pat down female suspects without sparking some sort of sexual harassment lawsuit.

That is literally their only purpose.
>>
>>34981979
Seems like a subjective observation, but I'm sure that attractive female cops get hired more frequently anyway.
>>
>>34981844
The fuck are those ties
>>
>>34981844
Law enforcement should be as localized as possible. Even in the 1870s, there was public support for abolishing state police forces.
>>
>bootlicker general
>>
>>34982274
Where did the bad policeman touch you, anon?
>>
>>34981844

How do we neutralize law enforcement in to not responding so that we can have a race war.

This is the only way
>>
>>34981875
>Are there no pt standards?
the standards are pretty much gone after academy
>>
>>34982287
Misguided teenagers need someone to shut down their commie/nazi revolutions in lieu of their ineffectual parents.
>>
>>34982287
if there wasn't a race war in 50s why would one happen now?
>>
>>34982309
kek
>>
>>34982163
They're damn sexy broseph
>>
>>34981933
This
>>
>>34981928
To be fair I met one that was skinny and a cardio bunny.
Dunno about the others though.
>>
>>34982037
Yuck
>>
>>34981844
What is the backstory on that murder-robbery site?
>>
>>
>>34981933
Why are deputies always arrogant?

I'm a city cop and my roommate is a deputy. All the deputies are super arrogant.

You do know that every election there could be a new sheriff who could just fire all of the current deputies and replace them, right?

Have fun with your car vs. deer accidents!
>>
>>34981976
You just enlist in the National Guard like any other civilian. I would recommend getting into the national guard first because it will help you become a state trooper.
t. MA NG fag.
>>
File: IMG_0336.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0336.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>begun the process for a big metro dept
>see all the 5'1" 212lb chicks
>see all the din du's who look like they literally stumbled in off the street
>"these are the people who will back me up if shit goes down"
I'm truly fucked, aren't I. Why can't cities ignore the bullshit and hire people who can physically handle shit and or be quality applicants. Hiring pools must be so fucked if it's come to this.
>>
>>34989540
If they somehow make it through the hiring process and academy, they can still get kicked during field training. That's when a lot of people who somehow made it through the cracks get dropped.
>>
>>34989566
It's an 18mo probationary period from what I've been told so that sounds hopeful although can't see them shitcanning a bunch of them and them not suing and getting reinstated. It's happened a few times before iirc.
>>
>>34989576
Damn. The biggest PD in my state is notoriously cruel for the field training phase and they lose a lot of people. And if they really don't like you but don't have any legit reason, they just say you were not a good fit. Never heard of anyone suing though. Can't imagine even wanting to go back after being canned, awkward I would think
>>
>>34989540
Many of them will be eliminated during training.
>>
Yo, I am transgender, born a boy and now I live as a woman. I am wondering how I will be treated if I got arrest. I was born in California and currently live in Washington but lets say for the sake of argument that I get arrest in Oregon, Washington, or California what the hell happens to me? My legal name is female, my ID says I am female and so does my birth certificate. I look like a girl and not many people can tell that I was ever born a boy because I am intersex and start hormones when I was a teen. I haven't got a vagina yet though.

Oh also I am wondering how how common is it for cops to leave you with just a warning. Last year I smoked a a little bit of weed and then drove some where. Yes it was stupid and believe me I learned my lesson where i don't drive intoxicated at all anymore even after 8+ hours. Anyways I get stopped for X and i cooperate meaning I turn on the doom light of the car, roll the window down, get all my paper work ready and put my hands on the wheel in plain site so the cop can see. He warns me about the reason he pulled me over and makes my boyfriend drive me home. Is this normal? I know it is one hell of a break because a DUI would have fucked me over so badly and believe me I learned my lesson in that wake up call.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.