[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australian gunlaws

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 21

File: images~48.jpg (35KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
images~48.jpg
35KB, 384x384px
are gunlaws in Australia ever going to get laxed in the future?
I heard some talk a few days ago that gunlaws are being laxed in some states but couldn't find any hard evidence on this being true.
I guess a man can only wish.
>>
>>34979340
Is that a kangaroo famas?
>>
>>34979350
No. It's an custom ak74.
>>
File: image.png (292KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
292KB, 1000x750px
>>34979340
All I can tell you is that gun ownership in Australis is skyrocketing right now and gun rights groups are beggining to get some traction
>>
>>34979435
Fuck phoneposting
>>
>>34979340

Not without radical political change.
>>
>>34979340
>I heard some talk a few days ago that gunlaws are being laxed in some states but couldn't find any hard evidence on this being true.
Depends who you ask.

Gun Control Australia reckons that politicians are just dumping gun laws into a bin and setting it on fire while dancing a chant to bring forth blood rain from the Aztec god of murder, Killzalotl Dedkidzacoan.

Gun owners know that GCA could quite literally be diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.

As for me, I'm starting to lose hope that I'll ever get a gun licence.
>>
File: 1485825569016.jpg (77KB, 960x639px) Image search: [Google]
1485825569016.jpg
77KB, 960x639px
>>34979435
ssaa is doubling every couple of years
we can dream
>>
>>34979472
>>34979435
>>34979449
I hope we get our gun rights back
>>
File: aus.jpg (1MB, 7016x4472px) Image search: [Google]
aus.jpg
1MB, 7016x4472px
>>34979488
never had rights but yeah
already got my ab and h just chasing d now
looking in to armorers license
>>
>>34979488
I hope so too, but I'm not holding my breath.

This is why sometimes in moments of despair I actually kinda hope for SHTF, because I don't think anything short of a hard reset will get us our rights.
>>
>>34979340
Nah, its background noise and hopeful thinking for the most part.
Most of the politicians are too interested in the minority group of fags getting/not getting married to be too concerned with poor bloody gun owners. They do seem to be far noisier on that agenda

>>34979514
Not even a hard reset, just a review by people educated and impartial on the matter... oh fuck you're right :(
>>
>>34979514
>>34979529

Shtf would be good for Australia at this point.
Maybe a war with north korea or someshit.

I just want an ar15 and ak74
>>
If we want our guns back, how about we bring an army to tasmania, do a giant excavation of the entire island and then use what we find to do a revolution on the mainland?
>>
Sad but true: Canada has better gun laws
>>
>>34979552
Revolutions need popular support. Probably less than 5% would support such an armed uprising, especially after the media starts to call it as a terrorist organisation.
>>
>>34979557
Let's just occupy tasmania and make it a fuck you state then?
>>
>>34979568
Tasmania is Greens central though.
>>
>>34979592
But there's a lot of stuff buried under tasmania that we can use to get rid of the greens
>>
>>34979612
>kill Greens
>declared terrorist organisation
>public support drops to approximately zero
>SOG holds us down while SAS and AFP take turns raping us
>>
>>34979630
It'll be a learning experience.
>>
>>34979340
if you want more relaxed gun laws then you need to vote the liberal democratic party. They're the only party in Australia that support semi autos and self defence. SSAA are useless, they don't stand up for anything.
>>
>>34979638
Either that or i move out of Australia.
Maybe Estonia or try my luck with the states.
>>
>>34979633
A very short one, sure.
>>
>>34979630
If sandniggers have survived this long then shitposters should have no problem at all
>>
>>34979680
Personally, I'd prefer to just buy up a bunch of land and build an underground compound where we can grow mushrooms, build weapons in a machine shop, and test them in an underground firing range.
>>
>>34979764
If you ever do this can i come?
>>
>>34979806
Buy-in would need to be at least ~$100,000.
>>
>>34979831
Can i pay that in manufacturing smgs, shotguns and explosives?
>>
>>34979839
...no.

The money would be needed for additional land, infrastructure, tooling, machinery, etc.

Backhoes and fifty acre blocks don't come cheap, anon.
>>
>>34979858
Ok. I could probably make that much by stealing cars then.
>>
>>34979657
Stay on your island, scum.
>>
>>34979880
You would fail the vetting process for a range of reasons:

>low work ethic, not willing to work hard to accomplish goals
>untrustworthy, might steal our shit
>police magnet, police could investigate compound by extension
>clear lack of skills, if stealing cars is the most efficient way for you to make money
>violating the nap reeee
>>
>>34979894
Fuck you faggot.
>>
File: doot doot trump.gif (139KB, 250x227px) Image search: [Google]
doot doot trump.gif
139KB, 250x227px
>>34979908
Try Canada, Bruce. We're full.
>>
>>34979927
You will be soon ;)
>>
>>34979903
I'll have you know that stealing cars is a very efficient way of getting money. And how the fuck are police going to track me to a hidden underground compound?
>>
>>34979993
You're clearly a high-risk individual, possibly ATF.

I bet you don't even buy machine shop equipment second-hand in cash, for maximum anonymity.
>>
>>34979552
>>34979568
What's underneath Tasmania?
>>
>>34980031
How do you sell a stolen car? You sell it second hand. Or give it to a place where license plates don't even matter. Why wouldn't i buy machine shop shit second hand?
>>
>>34980039
Lots and lots of guns
>>
>>34980062
So you're saying car thieves never get caught?
Or car rebirthers never get investigated?

Well, 'being a dumb cunt' is just one more reason to not let you in then.
>>
>>34980097
Of course they get caught. I just have to not get caught
>>
>>34980115
>I just have to not get caught
Even if you didn't get caught, you still failed on at least three points for being a disreputable little shit.
>>
>>34980133
Ok then :(
How easy is it to make a compound with an underground shooting range that doesn't cave in on itself anyway? I know it's possible because of cold war bunkers and shit but how do you design one?
>>
>>34979340
>>34979488
>>34979511
Amerifat here. I hope you do too but I don't see it happening unless we unfucked ourselves first of all the incremental gun control we have (especially in my shithole calicuck state which is close to aussie gun control so I understand how it feels).

We would have to make traction internationally with other progun entities and really reverse shit in europe or maybe even latin america to give you aussies (and UK as well) more pressure to loosen gun laws.

Canada I hear is sorta fucked, but our gun culture (and some cross border illegal trade) is giving their domestic progun organizations some muscle too so they are putting up more of a fight.
>>
>>34980161
With an engineering degree or bare minimum of a high level of construction experience.
>inb4 shipping containers
>>
>>34980161
The most basic way would be to get a hiab and a backhoe, and bury some box culverts.

Hiring a structural engineer would be useful, but that would obviously break opsec.
>>
>>34980180
Must be a very narrow range if you use shipping containers. Now that i think of it, you could just do something similar to a range just by doing something similar to an underground parking lot
>>
I just want to lobbyists to:
>change semi-automatic category H barrel length to 100mm instead of 120mm. Revolvers are 100mm, I fail to see why it would be a disinterest to public safety.
>Increase class B category H to .40cal from .38cal to allow 40S&W and 10mm in IPSC/service pistol
>A clause to allow IPSC production, standard, or open competitors to posses and use magazines over 10 rounds specifically because it is disadvantageous to have only 10.
>Permit category C/D for sports shooting on the same or similar basis that category H is permitted, as in club membership & participation requirements, classes of categories, etc. Would bring service rifle competition, IPSC rifle, 2 gun, 3 gun, and make sports clays possible with firearms other than fucking double barrels.
>replace the "bolt removed" with "bolt open" for safe storage obligations in QLD
>allow suppressors for sports shooting and hunting, even if that means they were serialised and required PTA's
>>
>>34980196
I was joking about the shipping containers, they basically implode when people bury them deep enough

Oh and car thieves need to be executed, fucking cunts
>>
>>34980199
and forgot also
>move pump action shotguns to category B
>combine category A and B into one category
>>
>>34980204
I'm sorry :(
Can you give me a normal job? I'll even work below minimum wage (just write me off as some nonexistent or overinflated expense so it checks out)
>>
Tbh I think if Cat C,D, and H were available at clubs with the current obligations of cat H, aus would be a nice country for gun owners. Clubs would have a vested interest in only providing access to competent, good character individuals who are the least likely to use the legally possessed guns for crime.
Gun crime = gun restriction, so naturally clubs will be selective with whoms't they permit as members and provide licensing materials for
>>
>>34980199
And allow ar15 and shit
>>
>>34980199
>Topic about Aussie gunrights
>Starting off with hyperfag level compromise

This is why you fail. The only way to get your gun rights back absent war is to bitch to your politicians incessantly and sue the fuck out of them for civil rights violations. Even in the US where we have a constitutional right to it, as affirmed by the Supreme Court no less, it's a slow and imperfect process.
>>
>>34980238
>sue the fuck out of them for civil rights violations
There's literally no basis for doing that though, and it'd cost a lot of money.
>>
>>34980249
This
There's no law saying guns are allowed therefore there is no violation
>>
>>34980238
There is literally nothing wrong with restricting category C, D, and H firearms to sports shooters who must spend 6 months with the club training prior to being permitted to own said categories of firearms.
Why would anyone want any bogan to be able to get any gun they want?
If the above were to come true, the only people who had these categories of firearms are people who are:
>competent and safe in the handling of said categories
>have passed police background checks and have ascertained the trust of their club committee that they're unlikely to use it for crime
>have an actual interest in using their guns for sporting purposes instead of "just owning one for the sake of it"

You're fucking retarded.
>>
Literally imagine going up to a probably anti-gun senator and saying "HURR FUCK YOU GIBBE GUN RIGHTS", compared to saying "here's why I, a gun owner, think the following sections of the weapons act and categories of weapons act should be altered to benefit law abiding gun owners without compromising public safety concerns".
I know neither will work, but at least you won't be laughed out the door doing the second.
>>
>>34980222
Nope, wifes quitting her job, we're moving back to the farm to be grubby rural peasants and things are gunna be tight for a while.

>>34980238
We never had a constitutional right to bear arms, never had, never did. I've been a shooter since pre-94 bans and post-94 bans along with a stint in the military. Essentially its now not as easy to get a semi-auto, (my Cat-D licence lets me run around with a couple) or certain types of shotguns and hand guns where always notoriously difficult to obtain and licence.
However, in saying that the rifles I have now would have actually been restricted to the point I wouldn't have been able to own them under my states laws and the guns I owned back then where actually not as good as the ones I've got now. So I wasn't able to keep my SKK, but in the funny way I can actually own a fuckload of handguns as a licensed pistol shooter/trainer and the semi-autos are a DDV7 and an MR762 that get used (like back pre-94) for pest control. I always kept them locked up so the issue of owning a few safes isn't really a problem either.

The thing is, we don't have much of a legal leg to stand on- what we do have is subject to federal law now and has nothing to do with our constitutional rights. The risk there is we either make a lot of noise, they clamp down even fucking harder and can legally just go 'nah fuck off' and ban everything. Because out of the 2 major and 2 larger parties in politics you want to know which one of them is pro-gun?
None of them
>1's we're openly anti-gun to stay in favour
>2 are extremely anti-gun because they're populist scrubs
>1 is fanatically anti-gun because they're insane hippies

>TLDR
There was no constitution right at any point of Australia's history, it was always a licensed process the same as owning a car.
>>
>>34980355
Free is still below minimum wage
>>
>>34980355
How did you get cat D senpai?
Instructor?
Feral pest exterminator?
>>
>>34980395
He literally said pest control. Learn to fucking read
>>
>>34980355
>>34980395
>>34980397
my bad.
With pest extermination, do you require a certain amount of contracts/business volume to keep the license and/or firearms?
What if you were to get the license and firearms but were unable to get any contracts.
Pls respond, learning anything about cat D is really challenging and I'd love to know first hand. thanks in advance if you do reply
>>
>>34980269
>Why would anyone want any bogan to be able to get any gun they want?
Because liberty you statist cunt
>>
>>34979340
Canada here, rooting for you guys. Keep working at it.
>>
>>34980423
m-muh liberty
Fuck off, retards shouldn't have guns
>>
File: blushing_3.jpg (23KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
blushing_3.jpg
23KB, 300x309px
>>34980432
Oh, Canada!~
>>
File: 1503628550019m.jpg (121KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
1503628550019m.jpg
121KB, 1024x681px
>>34980443
This has got to be bait.

No one's this retarded
>>
>>34980408
>Get an ABN
Get a series of contracts which are paid shooting on their property for the purposes of pest destruction- farmers, councils, parks and wildlife etc
Generally as you're starting up, just run around with the ye olde timey bolt action fudd cannons and cowboy guns

Now, you're billing and getting paid to remove pigs, goats, horses, cattle, bunnies, foxes, cats and dogs. IF you make the move up to Cat-D its a case of going through some background checks and you will also in most cases need to do some courses in risk assessment, firearms handling and a practical knowledge of what the fuck you're doing. Things like roos are technically a protected species and that's another course

>Hooray, you get approved!
You can either buy locally (and possibly get skinned alive) buy whatever is available and from whoever is regulated to supply cat-d firearms.
or
You can apply for an importation permit, which is a large mountain of paperwork and some more federal approval.
Send a big shopping list to someone overseas for a small mountain of firearms, magazines, spares, ammo and everything else- it goes through customs, (who pee a little in their pants) and provided the paperwork matches they clear it to go through a regulated supplier. You to the supplier, give them the paperwork, they cross-check it, you get your stuff.

Generally overseas supply is cheaper even with secured shipping, but there's fuckloads more paperwork and typically to make the numbers balance its a big order to make it worth your while.
All the same safe storage rules apply to Cat-D as it does to any other category, with the exception that such firearms are highly desired by undesirables, so we keep everything on the downlow. Meaning you don't run around a public range with an AR, because its generally not allowed in the first place and secondly, you'll probably be rolled by bikies or druggies.
It is a business expense and can also be tax deductible though!
>>
>>34980527
So I imagine you need to maintain contracts to keep the firearms, even if you remain licensed?
>>
>>34980549
Yep, at any point you decide to stop that part of your business and are no longer using them as part of the business. Sell the guns and that's it.
It is a business as well, you need to conduct yourself as a professional, get paid and be insured against damages etc.

I mean we send 1000's of rounds annually through our guns, so they aren't toys, used on evil government forces or for funsies. That shit has to work every time or its wasting time, money and cranky customers. Add onto that some of it is sometimes the hiring of a helicopter in addition to travel expenses- you don't want a bird on the ground for any reason, because they're still getting paid flying or not.

Hence, theres generally only a handful of Cat-D shooters as everyone else with a brain does the maths in their financial head or gets chased away by the sheer amount of regs and paperwork. There is actually a lot of work though, so its not that terrible a business sometimes.
>>
>>34980588
Does it pay well?
I have heard they need Cat D, but I'm not sure where, or how well it would pay
>>
>>34980621
Its a business, you do up a draft of expenditures and submit a tender.
Same as any other business agreement. I have a copy, they get a copy and with any luck you've quoted accordingly well enough to make some money on top of everything else going out. We're not technically 'hunters', they've got their own special set of rules for killing game animals and extermination- its not for the weak hearted. You need to be exceedingly efficient, have excellent shot placement and can be doing it under frequent duress and hardship, rain, hail or shine.
>>
>>34980668
I see, thanks for confirming.
What state are you btw?
How do you source council/parks & wildlife contracts? I have a 19 week break from uni and I'd legitimately consider some paid shooting jobs (cat A/B of course) over that period if possible
>>
>>34980687
For me, lot of social networking with rural people- my neighbours, their friends-family who might need it and over a while it builds up on its own momentum assuming you don't fuck up and murder someone's prize cow or leave gates open!
Council stuff was kind of funny, local copper actually got me a few jobs with them in regards to 'insane roo rampages' and other various things like bunny and deer populations blowing up in public lands. State parks and wildlife was via a friend I went to uni with, he became park ranger and that sort of snowballed after a while because they really do need someone in a lot of the parks almost full time to keep ferals to a less destructive level. But shutting down a park or state land while you're going in and blowing the crap out of pigs or goats is time critical to their outage period.

As for the rest, we're extremely quiet. Meaning we're not in the phone book, we don't post pictures of mountains of dead animals on social media and we don't tell anyone about our guns in casual conversation.
That's not because we're 'scared', its just a way of keeping any extra fuss and protest to a bare minimum.
>>
>>34980088
>tfw the /k/ube is busy breeding guns and building a massive black riflu and dakka arsenal of billions of guns and heavy ordnance for the true sons of Australia to find and liberate their countries with
>>
>>34980751
yeah man absolutely understandable. Seems like a really hard niche to crack into that I honestly don't think I'll be able to do. I live in Brisbane city, so it's slim-to-none chance I'll socially network with farmers or anything.
Thanks for the info anyway.
>>
>>34979993
Because teleportation isnt a thing yet.
>>
File: canberra's poofter culture.jpg (61KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
canberra's poofter culture.jpg
61KB, 650x366px
here m8s i like having the opportunity to post this pic
>>
File: IMG_9003.jpg (78KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9003.jpg
78KB, 625x626px
>>34980443
>>
>>34979350
>Never heard of Drop Bears and their Famas

Gotta watch out for those drop bears man
>>
File: SbvmuC9.jpg (69KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
SbvmuC9.jpg
69KB, 650x366px
>>34980770

or you could join the cops and use AR type rifle and get your own handgun.

Buddy of mine is a QPS firearms instructor and spends weeks on end shooting and teaching shooting.
>>
>>34983880
Is he a cop himself? Or civilian instructing police?
>>
>>34980443
then sell yours
>>
File: IMG_9125.jpg (127KB, 611x625px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9125.jpg
127KB, 611x625px
>>34982897
This is, unfortunately, not bait. The Australian shooting community is incredibly fractured.
>>
>>34985265
What does that have to do with your last statement then lad?
>>
>>34980039
Antarctica
>>
Picked up 250 12g 00 buck shells for $150, did I do gud?
>>
>>34980423
wrong country idiot. australis difficulty in getting a gun license is why we dont have abbos shooting cunts everywhere. the inly problem is the restrictions in responsible owners owning what they want
>>
>>34980751
do you have to handle disposal of carcasses also, or do you just leave them and let someone else deal with it?
>>
>>34988702
>gun license
>s
>>
>>34988789
we should have nuked thise fuckers when we had the chance
>>
>>34988730
If we're going full 'final solution' on pigs, goats, rabbits etc with something like 1080 poison, then yes they have to disposal of carcases to avoid secondary poisoning to non-target species and a whole host of protocols in regards to getting rid of unused poison baits, warning signs, various waivers and all that. Generally I don't use it because of the risk of killing livestock or native species and its both indiscriminate and a really nasty way to die.
Personally, not convinced that its a cost effective, risk acceptable solution anyway.

With shooting them, if there's no risk of contaminating water supplies or any contagious diseases which are transferable to livestock- they just lie there and rot away. Its not pleasant but its not bad for the ecosystem as something will wander along and munch on them. Some smaller contracts though where a farmer has reason to think something like pigs or deer might be carrying foot and mouth, TB or worse, we'll factor that in as well to pick up dead-uns. Generally a tractor to dig a big old hole or incinerate them in a bonfire if there's no risk of that getting away on us.
But some weekends we'll wipe out over 300+ goats or pigs or deer and its just too damn many, so I'll just check dams, streams and rivers to make sure there's no dead-uns in it and call it a day.
>>
>>34989062
Do you eat any, or sell wild bacon/roo to melbourne hipsters?
>>
>>34980443
And you wonder why your laws are shit.

God damn it I just want a huge new island to form in the middle of the Pacific or something so we can form a new country that tells statist pigs to fuck off.
>>
>>34988844
The Brits tried. Didn't work.
>>
>>34989423
It's called Somalia
>>
>>34979657
Have fun learning Estonian
>>
>>34989466
>hurr if you don't like overbearing governments trampling on your rights move to Somalia

Yawn.
>>
>I guess a man can only wish.

A man can join or start a gun rights lobby, but Ausfags are just Brits with fewer teeth and worse education so embrace your Emu overlords, Chinese owners, and Lebanese ruling class unarmed as befits the spawn of criminals which you are.
>>
>>34980269
>let's put asinine restrictions on firearm ownership
>let's tier that shit so we can make certain firearms even harder to obtain
When they change the 6 months in a club rule to 5 years, and outright make certain classes impossible to own even as an upstanding citizen you have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
>>34990107
Hey it's Lebanese and Greek ruling class.
>>
>>34979488
>get our rights
If you gave your government the authority to take them away in the first place you don't deserve them
A "right" isn't something that you need permission for, it's something you inherently have for existing
>>
>>34979435
Same in France. Suppliers can't keep up with the demand and all shooting ranges are completely full.
>>
>>34991623
>A "right" isn't something that you need permission for, it's something you inherently have for existing
All well and good in theory, but a complete load of fairy bullshit in practice, when every government infringes on these gun rights we have.

Until a single government allows the right for private individuals to arbitrarily secede, all rights are bestowed on an individual by the ruling government.
>>
>>34991623
how those full autos going yank?
>>
File: 1503682611038.jpg (103KB, 606x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1503682611038.jpg
103KB, 606x1024px
>>34979511
I was told to look into instructors license for Cat D. I'm currently trying to find out how easy it is for a collector to get ok'ed for modern cat H pistols...I can't handle the fucking Chinese trigonometry required to figure out how many companies shoots I need to attend and with what pistol
>>
>>34996023
Better check if you can shoot the guns you want to get on the collector licence. I vaguely remember that they have to be rendered temporarily inoperable, and other inane shit.
>>
File: 1499252618063.jpg (58KB, 283x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499252618063.jpg
58KB, 283x400px
>>34979340
Maybe if lib dems or shooters and fishers get any real power
>>
>>34979657
Estonians are wankers
>>
>>34997035
I'm pretty surprised how well they're doing for new parties, to be honest.

Hopefully One Nation and the Nationals implode, because I reckon a lot of their voters would be sympathetic to Lib Dems or SFF.

I didn't think Lion Hat was gonna get back in last federal election, but not only did he, the Lib Dems were a cunt hair away from getting a WA senator too.
>>
>>34988702
>abbos
>Able to afford or procure ammunition
Seriously who the fuck would sell ammo to a boong, this isnt like america where whining about racism will automatically make you win, people just ignore that stupidity.
>>
>>34997057
I reckon One Nation might actually have the potential to become a real power if they ditch that fucking mongoloid Pauline and rebrand themselves slightly.
>>
>>34997069
I hope not, because they're just as nanny state as the established parties.
>>
>>34997059
As an abbo. Giving abbos guns is a bad idea now that i think about it.
Violent motherfuckers when they hit the goon.
>>
>>34997107
Where the fuck would they get them

Its easier to get a 10 dollar knife and the lazy bastards dont even bother with that half the time, where they gonna procure a gun and ammunition that costs multiple hundreds of dollars
>>
>>34997119
It's not a fucking hard thing to do, alot of people have guns that the cops don't know about.
Or you know break into the local firearms stores.
>>
>>34989368
Sometimes I'll carve up some bambi and take him home for the family if its younger animal and not full of worms, but for the most part deer are just a walking biohazard to agriculture and need to be completely eradicated from the wild. People have this fucking attachment to them though which means they put up with their shit like running around bullying dogs, wrecking fences, being a grazing pest in urban areas and embedding themselves in the front of their car. Then there's the 'sporting shooters' that mope around like a broke dick dog if you wipe out a herd, can't fucking win with deer.

Back in the 90s we'd trap piglets and weaners for overseas markets, stick enough vaccinations, anti-worming drugs and drenches through them to kill a rhino. They'd get slaughtered as 'wild boar' and Germans would pay a premium for it, but don't think there's much of a market in it any more to be really worth your trouble. They're smelly, noisy and as bad tempered as an alcoholic on a dry spell, so the less I have to do with them the better!
>>
>>34997142
I think you overestimate their motivation and intelligence to acquire weaponry.
>>
>>34997391
I don't think you understand shit if you believe that.
>>
File: 1425257784307.jpg (125KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1425257784307.jpg
125KB, 640x640px
>>34979340
It will probably happen in the Chaos of the war to expel "the Asians" in Australia.

Something great may rise from those ashes.
>>
>>34997420
Nah man, we gotta step up immigration, especially from places like Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. If we bump up the numbers from there to Chinese levels, I give it ten years before people are calling for gun rights.
>>
>>34979340
Australian gun Laws: you can't have guns.
>>
>>34998236
Australian sheds: psst, I gotchu fampai
>>
>>34991926
It's the same in the UK too; there are more firearm certificate holders today then there were in 1960.
>>
>>34998988
Is that as a percentage of the total population, or just total number?
>>
>>34999662
Percentage AND total.
>>
>>34997420
NO MAINLAND CHINESE,
NO VIETNAMESE

NO MID EASTERN
NO SOUTH ASIAN (Bangladeshi-Indian-PAKI-Afghan-Sri Lankan)
NO POLYNESIAN
NO MELANESIAN

YES:
Taiwanese
South Korean
Japanese
Hong Kong-Chinese
>>
>>34981877
I have no idea what this guy is saying
>>
>>34979592
I think you misspelled "hunting grounds"
>>
>>34979340
koala bump
>>
>>34998236
Not true senpai
>>
>>35004196
Nice rilfe. Oi how much ammo can one buy and what's the cost of 308?
>>
>>34999777
continued
NO means banned from entering Australia
NO Filipinos
NO Malaysians
NO Indonesians

YES/ welcome to Australia
Singapore Chinese

Have to be non Muslim, Atheist, or Christian or buddhist only from these nations:
Mongolians
Kazakhstan
Tajikistan
Krgyistan
Uzbekistan
Turkmenistan
>>
>>35005859
>NO Filipinos
Well, there goes all our nurses and old age carers.

Great one, you just collapsed our healthcare system. Well, collapsed further.
>>
>>35005892
LOL
They are like that in the USA too,
fuck em they are the spics of Asia.
Too bad get Abos and White Aussies to do the jobs.
>>
File: Photo 23-05-2017, 16 51 15.jpg (220KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Photo 23-05-2017, 16 51 15.jpg
220KB, 1024x768px
>>34980751
Are you hiring shooters?
>>
>>35006031
There aren't enough people to fill those jobs though, that's the problem.
>>
>>35006631
Damn, well the Filipinos coming cover need to be sterilized, and the males castrated.
>>
>>35006816
>and the males castrated.
Woah, too far. If they're already sterilised, you don't need to be slicing and dicing man.
>>
>>35006838
I just dont want them fucking the White Aussie women, the Abos, gooks, chinks, dinks, japs deserve to.
>>
>>35006854
>dinks
...What ethnicity does that refer to?
>>
File: concern.jpg (27KB, 326x294px) Image search: [Google]
concern.jpg
27KB, 326x294px
>>35006854
>>35006838
>>35006816
>>35006631
>>35006031
>>35005892
>>35005859
>>34999777

I didn't know that /k/ was /pol/
>>
>>35006859
Vietnamese
Gooks=Koreans

Yellow East Asians best race to replace Whites or merge with to from Uber-meztizo (Kazakstan failed) , fuck all other non-white races, they are all proven to be shit skins.

Long live the Mongolian Empire!
>>
>>35006859
I'm also curious, I've only heard that in reference to "double income no kids"
>>
>>35006905
Also, dinking someone on your bike.
>>
>>35005758
Thanks man. There's no actual limit to ammo as long as it's "within reason", which is basically just a super retarded way of saying the police can determine weather or not they want to ping you for it. I imagine having a couple of hundred rounds shouldn't be a problem. I'd just say it was on sale or something.
As for the cost, I buy that Federal .308 "power shok" 150 grain stuff in boxes of 20 and it sets me back roughly $1.70 per round. Fucking expensive basically.
>>
>>35007050
Forgot le picture
>>
>>35007050
Ouch 1.70 a round
Thanks man for the info. I'm thinking about getting my license and a rifle.
>>
>>35006854
Abos don't deserve anything mate, and nobody should be fucking white women except white men.
>>
>>35007060
Yeah man it definitely hurts the wallet. .223 is a bit cheaper, but all my mates only have .22s so it's hilarious when I pull out what is essentially a cannon by comparison and everyone has to actually put on their hearing protection haha! Worth every penny I think.
>>
>>35007069
why not the Abos?

The dindu nothing wrong, now there land is not only stolen, but those no good cultural marxists Whites, have taken away guns and no death penalty. Also these self hating cultural white marxists also believe that hunting is barbaric and eating meat is evil.

Aboriginal pride world wide.
>>
>>35007069
Kill yourself faggot.
>>35007073
I just watched a vid on what it takes to get a cat d license. It's easier to move to america then all the hoops you have too jump through for a 10 round ar15 haha.
>>
File: ipkzSeO.png (488KB, 720x485px) Image search: [Google]
ipkzSeO.png
488KB, 720x485px
>>34979435
>SSAA
>Not 100% FUDD
dumb phone poster
>>
>>35007436
...He didn't even mention SSAA.

You're one of those meme-spouting GRA wankers, aren't you?
>>
>>35007446
He mentioned gun groups
The biggest gun group is SSAA
Please think before you type
>>
>>35007451
SSAA isn't gaining traction, it's had traction for twenty years. Lib-Dems and SFF are gaining traction though.

I wonder which he was referring to...

Please think before you spout memes.
>>
>>35007050
Every fun caliber is retarded expensive here.

>Place down the road form me sells milsurp mosins and Lee Enfields for 450 and k98s for 750
>Ammunition runs around 1.3 to 1.7 dollars a round
>>
>>35006090
Sorry brother, all tapped out on any extra cash right now. Lot of things have happened recently to tighten the finances for the foreseeable near future

>>35007050
Reloading on a small-scale with hand dies can offset costs a bit over the long term if you're not using massive amounts (ie: 1000's of rounds) and just doing it for personal use in hunting or match-grade stuff.
It is a bit soul destroying and fucking boring like a factory job to do a lot of it though!
>>
>>35007771
Are the dies all standardised, so you can use them in one brand of press or another? Or are they different?
>>
>>35007817
A lot of them are standardised in terms of thread sizes, but there's so many of them out there on the market you might get some wobbly ones.
Hunt around for 2nd hand or ask if anyone's got one you can borrow at a club if you're a member. Generally the powder scale and type of press make it either frustrating or just plain dull depending on how many you're doing at a sitting. But once you factor in costs, it does work out around 1/3rd to 1/2 the price for most centrefire rounds- much less in terms of cost per round if you're shooting something fancy
>>
File: aboriginal-crocodile-hunters.jpg (633KB, 1180x787px) Image search: [Google]
aboriginal-crocodile-hunters.jpg
633KB, 1180x787px
>>34988702
>>34997059
Outside the cities and suburbs, every other Abo has a shotgun.
>>
>>35007845
Wtf how?
>>
>>35007843
Well I'm interested in reloading, I like technical stuff so it seems like a fit, but I don't even have my licence yet and they don't seem terribly interested in even looking at my application.
>>
>>35007878
America freedom land of America isnt the only place you can legally buy a firearm.

Burgers are annoying.
>>
>>35007906
I think he meant "how do they afford them and who the hell sells to them"
>>
>>35007939
Same as any other poorfag affords a gun, except instead of eating ramen noodles to save money they just hunt their own shit like you see that he is doing.

>who the hell sells to them
does it hurt your white fee fees that a non-white can be sold a gun?
>>
>>35007964
No it disturbs me that apparently it's a common thing to sell weaponry to a group of people with a culture based around hating anyone outside of their group, excessive alcohol consumption and breaking laws as a right of passage into adulthood.
>Muh fake abos fuck off ya african git
>>
>>35007991
>No it disturbs me that apparently it's a common thing to sell weaponry to a group of people with a culture based around hating anyone outside of their group, excessive alcohol consumption and breaking laws as a right of passage into adulthood.

The Irish disturb me too, but you don't have to be a cunt about it.
>>
>>35008011
>The Irish
Here I thought he was talking about bogans, because he described my teenage years pretty accurately...
>>
>>34979340
you can get a cat C license and get semi autos with 10 or 5 round mags for shooting at a range
i think 308win is the biggest you can get for semi autos
>>
>>35008023
>>35008011
Frankly I wouldnt want either to have widespread weaponry.
>>
>>35007939
Country is different to the city
Aside from the fact that no one out there bothered to hand in guns, its still pretty wild west in some places. Heck even my mild mannered, very 'libertarian' auntie who used to live in the bush basically ended up borrowing one of my guns in case she needed to shoot a cunt when my uncle wasn't home.
>>
>>35008031
Thought that was only for pest control?
Like cat c and cat d
>>
>>35008054
im just saying what a relative told me
ive not looked for myself yet
>>
>>35008067
Ah ok. All g
>>
>>35008031
not in WA ;_;
Well, pistols yeah but holy fuck I would never bother with the amount of shit you need to put up with for that.
>>
>>35008031
>i think

According to the NFA, the only thing in Category C that is available to sports shooters are shotguns for clay shooting.

Centre-fire semi-automatics are Category D, only rimfire semis are Cat C.
>>
>>34991926
Tell me about guns in France. Wasn't there some big freakout over an army officer posing some schoolkids on a fieldtrip near some guns?
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.