[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Hi, we're out on the range today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: paul_harrell.png (3MB, 1745x1110px) Image search: [Google]
paul_harrell.png
3MB, 1745x1110px
>so please bear with any gunfire you hear in the background."
>>
bless him
>>
>>34978697
Shatner-esque
Pauses
>>
You might here me mention that I have shot two guys in self defense and killed one of them but I don't want to talk about that.....
>>
>>34978697
>All im going to do today is talk, and i do not like to lecture
>>
>you be the judge..
Really happy I found based Paul's channel. I feel weird for saying this but sometimes his videos are calming and relaxing similar to Steve and his MRE reviews.
>>
>>34978697
Already a paul thread up retard.
>>34975349
>>
>>34978697
His wife was a prison dentist who botched an operation. Someone tried to get revenge by running her over with a truck. Paul shot the driver with an AR.
>>
>>34980537
Stop spreading that bullshit, its 100% speculation you retard, and not at all how anything happened.

You're just making shit up right now.
>>
>>34978697
I don't really watch his stuff, but I did watch this video. Is there any other videos of him just telling stories like this?
>>
>>34980590
Almost all his videos are similar format to that.
>>
>>34978697
In his videos where he talks about DA/SA autos, he always mentions there being slop in the SA triggers

I never knew that, and it kind of turns me away from DA/SA autos
>>
>>34980568
>You're just making shit up right now.
Am I?

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2014/02/oregon_prison_workers_told_to.html
>>
>heyyy....that's a nice campsite over there
>*thousand yard stare*
>grabs AR and chambers a round
>I think it's time we expand our territory
>>
>>34980933
Yes, you are making shit up, theres no way to know if thats pauls wife, or if he even works for his wifes dentists office, or if his wife is even a dentist. Then you're claiming the guy he shot was in prison and worked on by the person in that link.

So yeah, this is 100% speculation by you, a huge faggot.
>>
>>34980983
He has said in his videos that he works as a part time dental assistant. And here's Ancestry.com confirming that Mary Harrell is his wife. His first name in Benjamin, but he goes by Paul.

http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?gl=ROOT_CATEGORY&rank=1&new=1&so=1&MSAV=0&msT=1&gss=ms_f-2_s&gsfn=Benjamin&gsln=Harrell&msdpn__ftp=OR

>>34980983
>Then you're claiming the guy he shot was in prison and worked on by the person in that link.
The guy he shot could have been a hitman. Trust me on this. I have some friends in low places. I've spent enough time around criminals to know how this stuff works.
>>
>>34981065
A hitman? Fucking really? It might be a different mary harrell, and you saying its a fucking hitman is pure speculation, fuck off guy.

>Trust me on this. I have some friends in low places. I've spent enough time around criminals to know how this stuff works.

Sure guy, go larp elsewhere.
>>
>>34981092
How many middle aged dentists by the name of Mary Harrell can there be in Oregon?

>>34981092
>A hitman? Fucking really?
Yes, really. I've known people who went to prison. You'd be amazed how many people in there would kill someone for a little bit of money. Sometimes they do it for free just to prove a point.
>>
>>34981092
This is her. It even has her middle name.

http://www.whitepages.com/business/mary-kathleen-harrell-dds-pendleton-or-2
>>
>>34981149
>/tg/
>>
>>34981092
>>34981149
Not just in Oregon, but Pendleton, Oregon. The same city where Eastern Oregon Correctional Facility is located, and the same city where Mary Harrell's dental practice is listed. The city has a total population of only 17,000. How many dentists named Mary Harrell do you think there are in a city of only 17,000?
>>
>>34981367
*Correctional Institution
>>
>>34981149
That makes no fucking sense though. You are telling me that this guy planned to do a hit and run in the middle of the fucking woods (where the "run" part is a bit hard) and brought his own fucking family along to do it? Fuck outta here that's retarded.

here's how it really went down
>paul at his campsite with his muskets and AR
>guy comes over and asks him to have a beerwith him
>paul 1000 yard stares him: "stop looking at my family"
>dude: "wha"
>Paul: "stop. looking. at my family. If you look at my family again there will be some very serious consequences. You see I have a very particular set of skills that makes me a ....."
>guy: "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE YOU FAGGOT ASS BITCH FUCKING ASSHOLE IMMA KICK YER ASS RIGHT NOW FUCKING BITCH"
>gets in truck, drunk off his ass and just rams on the gas
>Paul: "I think I am beginning to fear for my life. It's Go time"
>it starts raining as he chambers his AR

That's how it went down trust me.
>>
>>34981384
>brought his own fucking family along to do it
Who said Robert Eugene Mills brought his family along?
>>
File: 3kv99d6107dz.jpg (160KB, 1396x834px) Image search: [Google]
3kv99d6107dz.jpg
160KB, 1396x834px
>>34978697
>I reccomend a single stack compact gun from a less than reputable manufacturer for home defense
>Double stack is just silly
>Double barreled shotguns are just as good as pump guns in current century
>lever action isn't obsolete

Paul is like a look back at what self defense was like in the late 90's.
He's self confident enough to convince people that he's a reputable source of information.
>>
>>34981451
>family campsite
>drinking buddy along for the ride literally, in the passenger seat

Go to /tg/ with your stupid ass hitman theories.
>>
>>34981504
Harrell was with his wife, but where did you read that Robert Eugene Mills, the assassin, was with his own?
>>
>>34981478
Everytime his Kahr is on screen, he says Kahr as a company and what it puts it is junk, but the one he has inexplicably works.

>>34981504
>>family campsite
>>drinking buddy along for the ride literally, in the passenger seat

>Go to /tg/ with your stupid ass hitman theories.
>>
>>34980680
The fact that he would make such a boldly blanketed statement should indicate a complete lack of credibility. The fact that you take that claim at face value from a youtube nobody indicates that you are a worryingly stupid person. You can find that out for yourself by ACTUALLY HANDLING GUNS FOR YOURSELF.
>>
>>34982182
this
>>
>>34981527
Why don't we do a little looking into the shootee, should be able to find out if he's an ex con fairly easily.
>>
>>34982343
Not that hard to do:

http://docpub.state.or.us/OOS/searchCriteria.jsf

According to the state, They have no record of a robert eugene mills being incarcerated there.

Considering he lived in the state from his mid teens tell his death it is unlikely he was incarcerated elsewhere either.
>>
>>34980955
I didn't realize this from the videos but looking at a still like this he is an ugly son of a bitch
>>
>>34982399
Which leads me to believe that Robert Eugene Mills was a hitman. Why else would somebody with no criminal record suddenly decide to kill some middle aged dentist?
>>
File: pathetic.jpg (24KB, 680x419px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic.jpg
24KB, 680x419px
>>34982521
/tg/
>>
>>34982581
Not an argument.
>>
>>34982595
Neither pretending Paul harrels wife was targeted by a fucking hitman because he didnt have a criminal record, because we dont live in your autistic fantasies.
>>
>>34982613
So how else to you explain the fact that Harrell has been attacked multiple times?
>>
>>34982648
Someone broke into his house once, and another guy was being a drunk faggot and tried to run him and then his wife over at a public campground.

Im aware you're autistic and have no excitement in your own life so you have to fabricate bullshit conspiracies about people youve seen on youtube, but your just boring and need a hobby.
>>
>>34982648
Because according to a DOJ study the average american, using data collected from 1974-1985, has an 80% likelihood of being the victim of a single or attempted violent crime and around 50%(iirc) of being the victim of multiple.

It's hardly some unimaginable occurrence.
>>
>>34982838
Oh and in case you're wondering the overall violent crime rate has gone down by about 20% by then so your current life time odds should be ~60%, by that study's methodology.
>>
>>34982677
I get drunk all the time, and I've never tried to run people over at random. Also, you forgot about the time he and his friend were on the prairie and someone started shooting at them for no reason.
>>34982838
Bullshit.
>>
>>34983357
>Im aware you're autistic and have no excitement in your own life so you have to fabricate bullshit conspiracies about people youve seen on youtube, but your just boring and need a hobby.
>>
File: 1496376270863.png (632KB, 645x788px) Image search: [Google]
1496376270863.png
632KB, 645x788px
>>34980524
All threads should be Paul threads.
>>
>>34983357
“Lifetime Likelihood of Victimization.” By Herbert Koppel. U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Statistics, March 1987.
>>
>>34985476
Hes mad becasue you're disproving his autistic fantasies. He thinks he "discovered" something, and this is the most excitement hes had since he dropped out of college.
>>
>>34981478
It's more kime he's telling you that if it's all you have, then don't seeat, just git gud with what you have.

He never recommends that you use a .22lr rifle or .410 bore shotgun for home defence, but it is lethal and is better than nothing.

He just shows you results and asks you to be the judge.
>>
>>34982417
Hasn't aged well, but he is fit for his age.

7/10 would fuck young Paul Harrell.
>>
>>34981065
>The guy he shot could have been a hitman. Trust me on this. I have some friends in low places. I've spent enough time around criminals to know how this stuff works.
I can only laugh.
>>
>>34983357
That's you, but I've had plenty of bad experiences with drunk friends and family members and professionally, as I responded toa call last weekend where a guy bashed his brother in the head with a rock while drunk despite not having a violent history.
>>
>>34981065
My first name is Victor, but I go by Yoshitaru. Who the fuck does that?
>>
>>34986601
My name is mike but I go by Grizz.

Some of us don't like our birth name, but don't hate pur parrents enough to legally change it.

I also have lot's of friends named Tom and have to go by nicknames with them.
>>
>>34986601
I also have a religious name.

Lot's of people do.. christian name, muslim name...
>>
Aaaand just like that, the thread is dead. Thank you for everyone who participated.
>>
File: Paul Harrell.jpg (64KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Paul Harrell.jpg
64KB, 1280x720px
>>34979508
If he repeats himself
if he repeats himself.
>>
I just hate stuck-up faggots who overeat to everything and have incredibly biased views, its just refreshing to have a soft spoken man with the proper credentials to back up his well researched opinions.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.