[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Range stories

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 20170821_193654.jpg (837KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170821_193654.jpg
837KB, 2048x1152px
Okay, so I work at an indoor shooting range and gun shop. It's been a fun summer job and I've met some cool people and shot cool guns.

One day, a guy comes in saying he's a beginner. We give him the safety rules, and he says he's shot guns before so we let him go out. Five minutes later he comes back out saying he needs help loading his mag. I walk in and pic related.

He said he "got a great deal on bullets at Cabela's."

Tl;dr
>Cabela's sold a novice literal bullets.
>>
File: k_dating.jpg (222KB, 1395x818px) Image search: [Google]
k_dating.jpg
222KB, 1395x818px
I love these threads about what happens in LGSs and at the range but unfortunately I'm a poor Eurocuck that doesn't have any weapons to go to the range with. And when I did go to rent some scary 'salt weapons nothing interesting happened so have some greentexts.

Hopefully it's range related, can't read the damn thing from the preview in Clover.
>>
File: 1449636664853.png (135KB, 1026x839px) Image search: [Google]
1449636664853.png
135KB, 1026x839px
Shit, well let's try that again shall we?
>>
File: Weeping_for_humanity.png (171KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Weeping_for_humanity.png
171KB, 1600x900px
>>
Went to my local outdoor range yesterday
> old fudd fiddling with his sporterized 98k chambered in 30-06 with a 1903a3 rear sight jb welded to the reciever
> 5'1" manlet with an overgassed ar fitted with a massive muzzlebreak set up in the lane next mine
> kid with his father or grandfather shooting some cool milsurp rifles
> dindus shooting rifles in the pistol lanes while playing their shitty soundcloud rap on a $10 portable speaker at full blast
>>
>>34981529
sounds like a good time, actually
>>
Went to my indoor range yesterday because my outdoor range is a two hour drive and I just wanted to check if the enfield Mk3 I was building works.
>walk into range after paying
>give the range officer a nod to let him know I am here
>set up in a port
>put target up
>start putting rounds down range
>other guy comes
>sets up next to me
>pulls out a decked out AR-15
>puts a target up
>he proceeds to put three rounds right into the roof
>he notices me looking at him and before the range officer notices what happened, he packed up and left
Nothing else eventful happened.
>>
After working at a gun store in Las Vegas for 3 years that rents guns, I firmly believe in gun control. The shit ive seen and heard you wouldn't fucking believe. Holy fuck people are stupid.
For example
>SWAT officer comes in
>asks us to clean his glock 17
>oh what's wrong with it sir
>nothing I just need it cleaned before my yearly qualification

>everyone ever muzzle sweeping me

>have to kick someone who is grossly negligent/drunk/high off the range every week

>Niggers in red doo rags literally come in on the phone, talking to their partner asking what he wants, and buying our cheapest handguns
>we have to sell them because the owner had to settle out of court on a discrimination case because he refused to sell to an obvious gang member

>range has to be closed and repaired on a bimonthly basis because people blow the walls the cieling, and floor away

>2 people shot there since I started working

>negligent discharges all the time
>>
>>34978662
I only have two range stories, neither are very interesting so here they are.

>be at a shooting match in Attica
>first real competition and with new gear
>mostly a dry run for Palmer Match a month later
>halfway through match and I'm doing good
>string is 10 rounds rapid fire from kneeling position, starting at standing
>get ready for buzzer
>hear buzzer and drop to a knee
>SCCCCHHHHHWWWWRIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPP
>hand me down blue jeans my father loaned me split in twain
>don't miss a beat and keep shooting
>finish match with my tighty whitey's showing through the tattered pants
>finish in middle of the group
>notbadatall.bmp

>later that summer
>be at Camp Perry during national matches
>for a free room my father and I pull volunteer duty
>be 16 so I run score cards which is 10 minutes of work every 20 or so minutes
>be at 600 yard line during a stock rifle match
>sudden cease fire called
>wtf internally
>ask RO what happened
>RO says a bald fucking eagle landed in the middle of the range
>cease fire lasts until birb flies off after 5 minutes, presumably not finding the brass he wanted
>match resumes as normal
>>
>>34982794
>>he proceeds to put three rounds right into the roof
How does that even happen
>>
>>34983098
Probably had the booger hook on the bang switch when he shouldn't have.
>>
>>34983248
Sure, but three times in a row?
>>
>>34982949
you better have saluted that eagle boy
>>
File: 1493547235909.jpg (169KB, 1242x853px) Image search: [Google]
1493547235909.jpg
169KB, 1242x853px
>>34982916
>I firmly believe in gun control
leave
>>
>>34982949
>presumably not finding the brass he wanted
lel
>>
>>34983888
Nice trips. Also, what the fuck is that from
>>
>went to range
>shot some rifles
>went home

Had a pretty good day.
>>
>>34982794
Voda approved
>>
File: 1482130844771.png (192KB, 562x583px) Image search: [Google]
1482130844771.png
192KB, 562x583px
>>34978662
Most recent trip:

>be me
>be NEET fresh outta college looking for first job
>finally get enough money to go to the fudd-ass range inna farmland
>2pm onna wednesday

>mfw Im the only one there
>pull out tactical headset w/aux jack
>set up Savage Mk 2

>practice shooting @ for 2 hrs while listening to Kenichiro Nishihara and Radio Nam completely undisturbed

Feels Good Mane.
Cant wait to get money to start an A1 build and ItAintMe.wav
>>
>>34982916
>we have to sell them because the owner had to settle out of court on a discrimination case because he refused to sell to an obvious gang member
Lol. The ATF vid even said not to sell to people on cell phones becuase of that shit.
>>
>>34983888
>Safe Breaks

Am I correct in guessing xir is saying college students are allowed to take a timeout from their class if they get trolled too hard?

Holy shit
>>
>>34981529
>dindus shooting rifles in the pistol lanes while playing their shitty soundcloud rap on a $10 portable speaker at full blast
some fucking niggers were doing this at my local indoor archery range. tyrone1 was trying to show tyrone2 how to use a compound bow and in the process of fucking up all their arrows on the ground/steel frames/the back wall they ruined the afternoon for like 4 other people by playing shitty rap music at their obamaphones max volume.
>>
>>34983267
Never underestimate the power of stupid.
>>
>>34982916
>selling to obvious straw purchasers
enjoy your ATF sting and infinite auditing

If you can't get niggers on the "what is your address? oh not the one on your ID well get the fuck out and don't come back until you "update your license" oh you can't because you can't prove residence gg nigger" then simply getting one of the several cues to straw purchasing and tell them to fuck off. Or just wait for them to fail the background check.
>>
>>34987373
Please don't ever post here again.
>>
>>34982916
>>SWAT officer comes in
>>asks us to clean his glock 17
>>oh what's wrong with it sir
>>nothing I just need it cleaned before my yearly qualification

what the fuck is wrong with this? you don't clean guns at your store?
>>
>>34981529
Literally all niggers do this.
>>
>>34987675
>you don't clean guns at your store?
If you are the kind of person who thinks this is a real service you need to learn how to suck start a shotgun
>>
>>34984496
Looks like a class rubric.
>>
>>34982916
>gun store in Las Vegas
there's your problem
guarantee just about every fucking person you can remember is a tourist or edgy calicuck holding a gun for the first time
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.