[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting the fuck out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Civil disorder in the US and you live in a major metropolitan area. Shit is going down and you decide that the best thing for your family is to get the fuck out.

How do you get you and your family out of the country? Any method.
>>
>>34977494
A whole bottle of sleeping pills

>calle calle
>>
>Civil disorder in the US
keep dreaming
>>
>>34977494
>Not knowing that youd be better off sticking in an area you know
Cant wait to loot your shit after you die
>>
>>34977494
What, like bug the fuck out? Board up & hold out for a month~ on emergency rations and get out when everyone's tired.
>>
>>34977494
>you live in a major metropolitan area
nope.
>>
I grab my Yugo M48 and head innawoods
>>
>>34977494
i sit here in my peasant house near novgorod and shitpost
>>
>Live in Texas and far away from Austin
>nearest metropolitan area is over 90 miles away
What civil disorder?
>>
>>34977494
Why is there a photo of Canoe Club?
>>
>>34977494
>Leaving America

What? If America goes to shit, trust me the rest of the world is far worse. It'd be city cucks trying to get out of the city, and you're biggest fear is guys like me in the country. Stay in the woods and away from my property, or you'll be squeeling like a pig.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.