[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The true heroes of /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (28KB, 303x326px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 303x326px
Anyone got some home defence stories/ greentext, not necessarily OC.
>>
Home defense?
I didn't shoot or kill anyone, but I think I scared the shit out of them. And when I sobered up, I scared the shit out of me from my stupidity.

>be me
>be drinking for a mildly long while
>playing vidya (MGS3 FTW)
>living alone, I am naked as the day I was born
>door gets pounded like a Bangladeshi whore
>I recently moved, only three people know where I live. This is reminiscent of exactly zero of their knocking habits.
>take stock of nearby weaponry
>Taurus .40 (lol Taurus), deck hammer from some construction yard, bastard sword behind me on wall, and my combat KA-BAR.

>strap on pants, boots, and KA-BAR, palm bullpistol, reposition sword to easy access
"I'm coming, dammit"
>open door five inches, braced against hip and now shod foot
>mildly melanin enriched gentlemen are at my door
>smile warmly (drunkenly grin?) at them

"May I help you gents?"
>"Oye guero, we're looking for Antonio."
"Sorry, but I just moved here a few days ago, and I don't know who Antonio is."
>"He lived here right before you did! And if you know what's good for you..."
>he shows an IWB hi-point
>"Di me a donde fue."

>ADD/ADHD is a motherfucker
>drunken ADD/ADHD is much, much worse

"Is that a hi-point?"

>el seƱor pulls it out and points it at me
>yep. It's a hi-point

>"Well?"
"Well, I don't know the guy, but it's cold out there and I'm thirsty. Come on in; we can talk about your missing Antonio."

>open door widely
>gesture for my guests to come in, friendly-like
>forget my gun hand is now my gesture hand
>apparently I'm now in control of the firearms situation as well
>they come in, sit obediently

"Would you like a screwdriver? Anything?"
>"Uh...no, no gracias."
"So dude, lemme see your pistol. I haven't seen one in person before."
>>
>>34978706
>hands over pistol
>just like a dipshit, he didn't clear it
>pocket holster my weapon
>clear his weapon on my own
>that's odd...no round in the chamber

"You know, you really should carry a pistol with one in the chamber. It's a lot easier to use that way. Faster, too. Anyway, what's so important about talking to Antonio?"

>take a drink from my screwdriver

>"Well....he owes my boss money."
"I'm guessing it isn't something like twenty bucks, is it?"
>"More like two thousand..."
"Wow...two grand is a pretty penny. I apologize that I can't help you find your friend. Have you tried checking out his frequent contacts or other buddies you know he has?"

>sip

>"Yeah...they all said he skipped town, so we came to where he lived..."
"Here?"
>"Yeah, here. So, you really do live here now? Not him?"
"Yep. Anyway, I'm going to get back to playing my game. You guys have a good night, OK? Good luck finding him."

>walk them to the door
>open it, hand the cronie his gun and magazine, wish them well again.
>close and lock door
>unpause game
>"SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!"
>FUCK
>step outside and grab a cig
>slowly realize I just intimidated some gang members by being drunk and friendly
>....not that bad
>make another drink and reload my save
>>
Someone tried my door when I was at the range, 45 minutes away with my neighbor. My gf was home alone and I took literally every gun I owned.

So I drove back fast as I could and my neighbor and I cleared my yard and the rest of my property, then his side (duplex)

Later that night about 3 (I don't sleep til 4) my dog starts barking frantic as FUCK. Then I hear someone try my porch door. Knob turns halfway, the whole bang

I'm beyond pissed at this point. I had shot all my 5.56 and all I had left was my nugget with the bayonet. I go out with this wearing only my underwear and flip flops and wait for like half an hour before finally hearing footsteps of whoever was hiding running away.

I finally let out the fart I had been holding.

The end.
>>
>>34978776
Should have farted while standing out there looking majestic as all fuck. When the dumbshit started inevitably laughing you could aim for him by sound.
>>
>>34978716
are you even real?
>>
>>34978716
Fuck, i really want this to be real.
>>
>>34978706
>>34978716

REPOST BULLSHIT
>>
>>34978706
>>34978716
life in the valley
>>
>>34978960
>>34979054
Sadly, yes. I am real.

>>34979068
Well, yeah. I posted this before. You think I type all this back up each time I'm drunk and saw a thread where it would fit?

>>34979087
Eeeeyyyyy, McAllen too?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.