[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recruiter tips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Sup /k/

Meeting with a Marine recruiter monday. What should I know. Boot camp stories welcome.

Had an epiphany while drinking with a drunk Marine at defcon this year. Decided to shit rather then get off the pot.

27, 6'1", 170lb, and in shape (nobeefcake) network admin.
>>
Suck his dick
>>
Beware the Red Lobster, don't sign anything until you've read it thoroughly.
>>
Well, know that you are joining so that Israel can maintain its borders and have an ethnostate and a wall.

You're not doing anything else but working for ZOG.

You'll be having women and minorities who are less intelligent than you screeching at you to do something and you have to do it just because they've been there longer.

Look up the USS Liberty incident and don't join.
>>
>>34976600
Join the Army, go Airborne instead
>>
>>34976600
Don't do it. Join any other branch. the Corps will fuck you up physically forever.
>>
File: IMG_5252.jpg (652KB, 1644x1912px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5252.jpg
652KB, 1644x1912px
>0321 reporting in.
-Know what MOS you want before you go in.
(The recruiter will try to put you in a MOS he needs quotas for)
-Find a marine you know (a family friend or someone you know from high school) and pick his brain after you buy him a six pack.
>>
>>34976600
>27
Get a load of grandpa over here XDDD
>>
>>34976600
>Meeting with a Marine recruiter monday. What should I know.
if only there was a general thread for this kind of stuff. >>34960089
>>
>>34978120
Underrated post
>>
>>34976600
Sounds like you want to join, but my only experience with Marine recruiters went as such

>talk about the marine corps
>sounds good, but not sure
>'i want to talk about this with my parents'
>"just remember, its your decision not your parents decision"
>'i value my parents educated input, and it's my house not yours, so kindly get the fuck out'

didn't end up joining, obviously. I know it was my decision, but I've always appreciate my parents input and that shit really put me off any branch attempting to pressure me into joining up.
>>
File: based gronk.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
based gronk.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>34976600
pls don't bully gronk, OP
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.