[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Minor in Mexico

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Glock-43G4-SS-6RD_main-1.jpg (12KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
Glock-43G4-SS-6RD_main-1.jpg
12KB, 275x275px
In total, from all my visits to Mexico. I have had 3 thefts, 1 home break in, 1 trespasser. Had 8 road rage incidents where things could have gotten out of hand and all the dirty Mexicans have to cross a bridge over our glorious house, and they have got an amazing vantage point.

Car shop across the street with junkies and loud fucking cars broke in and stole our tools.

Yet my parents don't want to get a fucking firearm.

What do I do, I am Mexican, but my step-dad is white. I go to a private school and everybody stares. One day, someone is going to try to kidnap me, and when that day happens, I want a gun. Since I am Mexican, I won't draw any attention.

Please help, how do I get a gun to defend my family, and I will give it to my father who has 10+ years in covert operations and combat (yet he hasn't gotten a fucking gun yet).
>>
P.S. I can't buy a gun in the U.S., I can't really order shit offline since I shit out of cash, and guns aren't really legal.
>>
With all those drug cartels in your country, it shouldn't be too hard to find the right connections.
>>
>>34975765
This.

It shouldn't really be that hard to find firearms in Mexico.
>>
>>34975765
Damn, you've got a point. Just don't know where look.
>>
>>34975792
Yeah, and my last post was a bit late.

Where should I look and what should I look for?
>>
>>34975801
Call me crazy but if you don't want attention from cartels, maybe you shouldn't buy hot guns from them
>>
>>34975841
Shit.

Im at a loss. I dont want to fucking die in this shit hole of a country by a cracked out taco vendor.
>>
Where in Mexico anyway? Sounds more shitholey than usual.

Also, you sound underage af. Wouldn't trust your ass with a Red Ryder...
>>
>>34975726
I know this is off topic, but do they have Taco Bell in Mexico? And what are some typical chain restaurants down there?
>>
guns are actually legal in mexico...it's in your constitution m8. i know they make it difficult by having ONE GUN STORE IN THE WHOLE COUNTRY but private sales are legal, too. make your dad do it legally.
>>
>>34975726
>What do I do, I am Mexican
Try suicide faggot
>>
>>34975726
Well you're a little late. Had you asked sooner, I could've directed you to the ATF, under the Obama administration. You could've gotten some seriously cool shit from Fast and Furious.
>>
You sound young as hell, and probably shouldn't even have a bb gun. Also don't be racist against your own people, you sound like an idiot trying to be white. That being said there's one gun store in Mexico, in the capital, in a military base. Still get your dad to go there and grab a glock in .380 or a 1911 in .38 super and be done with it. If you're in the US and don't have any money that you might as well die because that's the only thing that matters in this country. You spending money, so if you can't even contribute to our society by buying a gun.... Fuck Off!
>>
File: 1488856540622.gif (2MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1488856540622.gif
2MB, 217x217px
>>34976668
>>
>>34975726
You don't defend your family, you're too young. That responsibility falls on your elders. If they can't defend you or themselves then sorry but you're fucked until you're older. Quit trying to be grown, go back to bed champ.
>>
>>34975726
>father who has 10+ years in covert operations and combat

He's got one. He's just smart enough to make sure absolutely no one knows. Not even his own son.
>>
>>34976614
The average Mexican considers those taco shells an abomination. Other than that you have KFCs, Church's, Carl's, BK, McDs, Papa John's, Domino's, etc.
>>
>>34975854
Ask around for a plug (drug dealer) and see who you can find.

Generally if you find someone willing to deal illegal drugs, chances are they or somebody they know also sells firearms.

Just be sure to watch videos and get the right ammunition though, a jammed gun full of the wrong ammo never helped anybody.
>>
>>34975726
Gun won't do anything but get you killed. You can't practice with it and using it will escalate the situation.
>>
>>34976639
This. Hopefully you'll be born in a non-savage country next time. See if we stopped feeding you shits there wouldn't be so many new people born into suffering.
>>
>>34975726
fellow mexican here, what state of mexico are you from? might tell you where to go and what to avoid if its next to mine. city? rural?
>>
>>34975726
Lmfao you lying piece of shit. Anyone who's been to mexico could tell you're full of shit. If your father ever did anything he'd be liked by the cops or respected which would be enough to do anything, get a gun, disappear a trespasser etc but he's apparently a fucking nobody and so are you, make friends maybe you'll meet a family with pull and be left alone.
>>
Wow you must have fucked up badly.

19 years in Mexico and I've had exactly one mugging which ended pretty uneventfully considering all I had on me was 100 pesos, not even my phone or wallet.
>>
Good morning FBI
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.