[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are the best special forces in the world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: gurkha.jpg (36KB, 310x348px) Image search: [Google]
gurkha.jpg
36KB, 310x348px
Who are the best special forces in the world?
>>
>>34975616
No one here is qualified to answer that, certainly not your pic who are basic Infantry.
>>
>>34975616
the guys that pulled off 9/11 and the killing of JFK
>>
File: SoF.jpg (11KB, 295x171px) Image search: [Google]
SoF.jpg
11KB, 295x171px
>>34975616
SoF are more or less standardized by Western nations. Basically U.S. SoF and major European powers' SoF share the same training regime (sometimes practice with each other) and operation practice. Same with the South Eastern (Australia) and Eastern countries like Korea and Japan. Then it goes down to what the SoF group is designed for. Gurkhas still operate within both British and Indian forces, as well as work as mercenaries and police force.

Russian and Chinese SoF follow similar training methods as the West, admittedly with less toys and tools at their disposal. After that, most of the world's nations who aren't allied with US have SoF that are usually exception in a really shitty army.
>>
East Timor's.

I bet you didn't know they had special forces.

Half of you probably didn't even know East Timor existed.

OPSEC. They're that good.
>>
>>34975912
>East Timor's.
>I bet you didn't know they had special forces.
Both of them?
>>
>>34975937
Well, East Timor has an enclave in western Timor, and 'Timor' itself means 'East' in the local language, so there is a part of Timor east of the part of East Timor in the west.

But no, a noun followed by an apostrophe followed by an 's' is how we mark possession in English.
>Who are the best special forces in the world?
>East Timor's [special forces]
>>
File: 1968mkbtrccqbjpg.jpg (80KB, 800x678px) Image search: [Google]
1968mkbtrccqbjpg.jpg
80KB, 800x678px
Pretty much every country that has a decent,competent infantry, bonus if they're poor/third world because that's where SOF really outshines the rest of the military

if the infantry is good, the SF is good.

But still, like the other guy said most SOF training and equipment is standardized, so you'd probably see that (most) third world NATO-aligned countries being a 1:1 copy of seal team six in terms of training and equipment.
>>
If you've heard of them, they're not the best.
>>
>>34975912
>>34975994
t. East Timorese special forces
>>
>>34977193
oh shit i've been found out
>>
>>34975616
Space Marines.
>>
>>34975616
Thoes who made the selection.
>>
File: daddy flannel.png (371KB, 622x358px) Image search: [Google]
daddy flannel.png
371KB, 622x358px
>>34979366
is that the flannel thot?
>>
>>34976801
That's for intelligence groups, not special forces
>>
At no point in history have Gurkhas acted as special forces. Nothing they are instructed in makes them special forces. On the contrary, they're less capable than their equivalents.
>>
File: 1483443628782.jpg (93KB, 940x811px) Image search: [Google]
1483443628782.jpg
93KB, 940x811px
>>34975616
JTF2
>>
>>34980635
>bullet took 10sec to reach the target
Fellow leaf detected because only we even know what a JTF2 is. But source, faggot.
>>
>>34980688
How are these just search JTF2 Sniper

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/sniper-world-record-canadians-1.4174155

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2017/06/22/canadian-special-operations-sniper-shoots-daesh-fighter-from-35-kilometres-away.html
>>
>>34980688
I gave you source Ya happy? also Globe and mail made that pic
>>
>>34980688
It clearly says that it took LESS than 10sec to reach the target, so it probably took around 5sec or so by my expert estimation.
>>
>>34981410
>okaaay, so t=s/v
>v is muzzle velocity
But Clickbait-kun, what about air resistance?
>fuckit
>LESS THAN 10 SECONDS
>>
>>34980465
They're specifically instructed in the ancient techniques of making the enemy foul himself on hearing rumours of their deployment.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.