[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*stares at you in the rain*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 13

File: paul.png (1MB, 1020x586px) Image search: [Google]
paul.png
1MB, 1020x586px
>*stares at you in the rain*
>>
>falls back on training
>gets raging hard-on
>>
File: 1453064368106.png (538KB, 650x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453064368106.png
538KB, 650x600px
>>34975349
>he does videos even when its raining
He's too good for this world
>>
>kills a man
>teaches you the most efficient way to do it for yourself
>>
>>34975583
>getting off because lack of credible evidence on behalf of the prosecution
In other words, being acquitted for exactly the reason that people *should* be acquitted. The burden of proof is on the prosecution, beyond a reasonable doubt. Men froze at Valley Forge and died gut-shot at Yorktown to make it that way, and fuck you if you think it should be any different, you tyrannical statist cocksucker.
>>
>>34975349
I imagine he was a great firrarms instructor. In the '80s. He's behind the times in many ways nowadays, but he's still worth watching.
>>
File: gone.jpg (123KB, 499x482px) Image search: [Google]
gone.jpg
123KB, 499x482px
>>34975349
>>
>>34975626
>He's behind the times in many ways
How so?
>>
>>34975626
"He's behind the times!" - Internet Nobody
>>
>>34975583
>kill someone in self-defense
>murder
eat shit
>>
>>34975671
It is murder. The only difference is that self-defense is justified.
>>
>>34975671
>>34975624
>Shoots a man with a rilfe
>Other man never fired a shot
Sure, a real professional. Has he ever even been shot at? At least Yeager has had rounds zip by
>>
>>34975646
Probably because he teaches the Weaver stance, which there's nothing wrong with and he even states, "what works for me," and, "it may not work for everyone."

His video on the double action trigger helped my accuracy with the PX4 immensely.
>>
>>34975676
Retard alert! Murder is a crime that you are tried for in court, what you're describing is the act of killing itself which is called homicide.
>>
File: 1465785926562.gif (4MB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
1465785926562.gif
4MB, 600x444px
>>34975676
>>34975682
>"They were not able to determine that Mr. Harrell was not justified (in shooting Mills)," Williams said.
Eat shit
>>
>>34975688
>His video on the double action trigger helped my accuracy

Same here.
>>
>>34975682
He said he was in the Military (Marines I believe) throughout the 80's and all of his decorations are in the title of every video.

But then you mentioned Yeager and I remember his videos mainly being complaining about shit and yelling at the camera about being tacticool worse than Nutinfancy trying to have a tactical shooting contest with Vickers.
>>
File: 1493329770642.jpg (35KB, 608x566px) Image search: [Google]
1493329770642.jpg
35KB, 608x566px
>>34975733
Nutn has always been /our guy/. Nu /k/ really needs to head back to >>>>>>Leddit. Also if he was in the Marines why the fuck does he post a CIB and air assault wings? Those are Army decorations
>>
>>34975682
He has been shot at.
>>
A lot of people don't like Harrell because he has a palpable contempt for all things tacticool. His videos are practical and show what's adequate to a task. Not necessarily ideal, mind you, but adequate. This annoys people who need a reason to justify their purchase of expensive guns with all kinds of accessories bolted to it. And BTW, nobody's saying that you shouldn't have that if you want it - buy what makes you happy. But the fact remains that yes, an old .410 pump shotgun is adequate for home defense - you don't *need* a tacticool AR to do that.
>>
>>34975733
Prior Marines, then transferred National Guard where he won 6 pistol championships I believe.

Older Jeager videos weren't that terrible, but he realized with clickbait titles and causing controversy he would get more exposure and ad revenue.
>>
>>34975349
>self-shills on 4chin for views
That's pretty sad.
>>
>>34975759
No, he never was /ourguy/. He was getting shit on 10 years ago and still does today.

>>34975766
This.
>>
>>34975682
>>Other man never fired a shot
Right - the guy merely tried to run Harrell and his wife over with a truck, and if there's anything that events from Nice to Charlottesville have shown us, it's that doing stuff like that is no big deal because it won't really kill anyone, right?

Fuck off.
>>
>>34975766
I read this in Paul's voice. I'm certain he posts here. He still murdered that poor man camping in front of his friends just trying to have a good time
>>
>>34975766
Seems more dislike because he's a nutbar tryhard.
>>
>>34975759
(You)

>>34975766
I like his videos cause he's also not pushing brands on me like how IV8888 or Gun Gramps does. He feels like a genuine instructor that doesn't give you shit over what you can and can't afford and shows you how effective some platforms are to others and allowing YOU to make that decision on your own. That's why I like him.

>>34975769
I knew he was a pro pistol shooter, I didn't know his entire military background, I only remembered when he said he was in the pits plugging targets in the shooting range in basic.

As for Jaeger, I watched a couple of his videos and he seems like a stick higher in the ass version of Vickers, but at least he doesn't have the problem that Vicks has with thinking that his voice is the all encompassing future of the entire firearm industry.
>>
>>34975837
>Seems more dislike because he's a nutbar tryhard.
Well, Harrell was in the Marines and the National Guard, where he did both fitness and firearms training. He's trained police departments. He's actually shot and killed someone in legally-justified self-defense. Your real-world qualifications - the ones that give you the right to call him a "tryhard" - are.....?
>>
>>34975896
He shot and killed a guy in a truck. Has he ever been shot at? Paul we know it's you...just adapt a trip already for fuck sakes
>>
>>34975707
>Retard alert!
>>34975711
>Eat shit

Two shining examples of the US education system's efforts. I'm not even attacking the guy, FFS.
>>
File: 1445778612296.jpg (37KB, 452x359px) Image search: [Google]
1445778612296.jpg
37KB, 452x359px
>>34975956
>
>>
>>34975943
>He shot and killed a guy in a truck. Has he ever been shot at? Paul we know it's you...just adapt a trip already for fuck sakes
I'll take your avoidance of my question as an "I have absolutely no qualifications whatsoever that give me any authority to criticize Harrell" out of you. Thanks for clearing that up.
>>
>>34975943
>Has he ever been shot at?
He was in Granada or Panama, you fucking retard
>>
>Shatner like man makes free Youtube videos and gives generally good advice
>"Well fuck this guy!"
>Meanwhile /k/ spends a shit ton of money on gear and accessories that will never be used
>>
>>34975766
>A lot of people don't like Harrell because he has a palpable contempt for all things tacticool.
Agreed. He's not afraid to admit that sometimes a pump shotgun or a snubbie does the job right.
>>
>>34975766
He doesn't have contempt for all things tacticool. Tacticool stuff just doesn't fit his taste and he has palpable contempt for people who think everything has to be tacticool and criticize others for thinking different.
>>
>>34976054
"Tacticool" is by definition stuff that's unnecessary and impractical. If it actually works and is suited to the task, it's not "tacticool".
>>
>>34976012
He was in iraq and afghanistan, one of his crew members and someone who served with him posted in the last thread.

And hes been in 2 self defense situations as a civilian, the truck thing and a home intruder, he talked about it a bit in his vid top 5 guns for home defense or something.
>>
File: 76896.jpg (18KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
76896.jpg
18KB, 300x450px
I love his 80s/90s instrutional videos style.

Guess he saw to many of them at work.
>>
Nutnfancy and Paul Harrell are the two most valuable resources for gun guys on YouTube.
>>
>>34976104
In the truck incidient the truck was about to run over his wife. And there was a passenger in the truck who was unharmed, and then paul rendered medical assistance or something I think, after the shoot.

>>34976112
get out nutnfancy, stop riding on other peoples coatails.
>>
>>34976112
>Nutnfancy
>>34976112
>valuable resource

Fucking no. Nutn is at the very bottom of my list of shit to watch. Paul, AKOU and Hickock45 are the tops.
>>
File: Thief1.jpg (62KB, 712x384px) Image search: [Google]
Thief1.jpg
62KB, 712x384px
>>34975766
true, but if you are a new gun buyer you can have a decent running AR15 off McDonalds wages, and it's a fucking excellent HD weapon even without a bunch of tacticool shit.

>>34975711
Here's the thing about Harrell. For a guy who is not in the military anymore, lives in the Pacific Northwest and seems to spend most of his time in the outdoors, he has, by his own account been involved in a LOT of self defense situations, from being shot at, to having a guy run at him with a bottle, to having someone try to run him over with a car, all seemingly without provocation. Now how does that happen? well first off he's in PNW, not Baltimore, so the "hurr niggers" explanation does not work. Let's look at his counterparts. James Yaeger is a confrontational shitbag (at least online) who literally advocates running into a shootout during an active shooter situation, and he's never had a DGU (outside of durkhastan that is), nutnfancy is a blubbering autist who wears a fannypack and rides a scooter around Oakland, and he doesn't talk about being shot at, and YankeeMarshall is a flaming faggot who also lives in the PNW, and he has never had a DGU. So we can assume that DGUs are quite rare, as they have yet to happen to far more spergy youtubers......so why him? and why at least three times?

What I'm getting at here is that perhaps Paul Harrell is not the person he portrays on camera, and perhaps these situations went down differently than he describes them.

There is a possibility that the real Paul Harrel is a cross between Robert Deniro's character in Deer Hunter and James Caan's character in Thief. Quiet, Mysterious, aloof, but quick to anger and can strike with deadly precision and ruthlessness at any time, and return to a normal mood as if nothing ever happened.
>>
>>34976146
Rural Oregon is the meth capital of the world. It checks out.
>>
>>34976146
Or he's just had the bad luck of having been in 2 self defense situations, one where a man broke into his home (unarguable self defense), and another where cops and prosecuters concluded someone was about to run over his wife, while camping the night before a black powder shoot he attends each month.
>>
>>34976146
>"When the reconstruction was finished ... it did look like it would have struck the vehicle behind which Mrs. Harrell was standing," Williams said.
So the evidence is that some guy drove through Harrell's campsite and was heading to ram Harrell's truck, potentially killing his wife in the process.
>why him? and why at least three times?
Shit happens. The chance that a particular individual is involved in two self defense situations is slim, but there are a lot of people in the world so some people are. Rare things do happen.
>>
>>34976176
lol did he really shoot a guy with a black powder rifle?

This guy's even crazier than I thought he was.
>>
>>34976221
No, it was a semi automatic rifle. He just happened to be heading to a black powder shoot the next day and was camping when the confrontation happened.
http://www.wallowacountychieftain.com/20070621/harrell-freed-of-charges-in-troy-shooting
>>
>>34976221
It was with an Ar15 the rifle length one in some of his videos, I think, but it was the night before a black powder shoot.
>>
>>34976221
I actually had no idea who this guy was til yesterday when I happened to watch your pic related

>And suddenly there's a thread on him killing a guy
>>
>>34975817
can someone give me the tldr on what hes talking about
>>
>>34976962
Read the article >>34976246
>>
>>34976962
He's shitposting about one of pauls self defense incidents, of which there have been 2, one was a home invader, the other is in the article posted above.

>Tldr
Paul was camping at a public campground before a black powder shoot the next day, someone came by and invited him to a bar, paul said no and everythign was fine, the same guy got in his truck and drove through pauls campsite, and then pulled a u turn and drove right at pauls wife at which point paul shot the man dead with an ar15.
>>
>>34975985
>he thinks you need to have "authority" to be able to criticize anyone
I'm an authority on fucking bitches, wheres your wife? I'll show you how its done :-).
Fucking bootlicker.
>>
>>34975766
>410
>that anon in shotgun thread that tried to tell me 410 was useless and the pellets might as well vanish after a few feet
i was mad
especially since he brought it up i was talking about 16 and 20 guage
>>
>>34976146
Dude.... wtf

>Been raped as a child
>Robbed multiple times as a kid
>Assaulted by well over twenty different people(lifetime)
>At least ten fist fights
>Ten broken bones(mostly my fault). A few were from getting jumped
>One self defense shooting during a home invasion

Dude, shit happens. Some humans are fucking vile and disgusting.

Tell someone they are wrong(when they are), tell the truth when the time is right, and stand your ground every chance you get. I promise you will meet more than your fair share of idiots who will attempt to assault you and maybe even a few who will try and kill you!
>>
Here's the article on the camp site incident

http://www.wallowacountychieftain.com/20070619/harrell-freed-of-manslaughter-charges-in-troy-shooting

They refer to his wife as "Dr". I googled her name and it appears that she is a dentist.
>>
>>34977241
BTW, I am talking about myself not Paul. Just giving my own personal examples/experience here.
>>
>>34975584
To be fair, it's literally always raining in Oregon

>>34977042
white people problems, amirite?

>>34976146
>Now how does that happen? well first off he's in PNW, not Baltimore, so the "hurr niggers" explanation does not work.
Well Oregon gets pretty meth'd-out/trashy in places. Also his wife was a (bad) prison dentist, which is likely to piss off the "wrong" people.

But I do wonder about the guy, along the lines you stated.
>>
>>34977274
Paul has mentioned in some of his videos that he's a certified dental assistant and works part-time.

If his wife is a dentist, he probably helps her out.
>>
>>34977451
His wife was a was a prison dentist who, from what I gather, didn't always do a good job. This may be why some guy allegedly tried to run her over.
>>
>>34977383
>Also his wife was a (bad) prison dentist

Good digging.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2014/02/oregon_prison_workers_told_to.html
>>
>>34977476
Did the guys in the truck know his wife? Citation?
>>
>>34977500
No source, just speculation.
>>
>>34977500
>>34977509
I think your speculation is right. I don't think someone would just try to run over his wife for no reason. Sounds to me like she botched a dental operation on a prisoner, who then tried to get revenge.
>>
>>34977114
The asshurt is strong in you.
>>
>>34975688

Helped with my cz75

and for that alone I thank him
>>
File: i_will_be_exonerated.jpg (38KB, 685x652px) Image search: [Google]
i_will_be_exonerated.jpg
38KB, 685x652px
>>34975349
>*kills you in the cold blood*
>>
>>34979291
none of what he has been involved in was in cold blood shitposter, demeanor notwithstanding.
>>
>>34980301
ok
>*defendes himself in cold blood*
>>
>>34980447
>none of what he has been involved in was in cold blood shitposter, demeanor notwithstanding.
>>
>>34975688

That video helped my Beretta 92 accuracy, I practice that every time I shoot now
>>
>>34977670
Beer does shit to people.
>>
>>34980509
I just had 4 beers last night. I don't remember trying to run over anybody.
>>
File: h596C3363.jpg (37KB, 600x597px) Image search: [Google]
h596C3363.jpg
37KB, 600x597px
>>34975349
This guy is a real gem in the YT Gun community. No click bait / flashy horseshit, just good discourse and information while trying to remain unbiased and sticking to facts.
Came across his channel when he was around 10K subs, dunno how this guy isn't more popular than he is.
>>
>>34980515
You got blackout drunk on 4 beers?
>>
>>34975349
People who are afraid of rain are gay
>>
>>34980547
He was already drunk on dick before the beers.
>>
>>34977491
In a video he also mentioned that he worked as a dental assistant. I wonder if his wife owns or works at a practice now?
>>
>>34977491
http://www.vitals.com/dentists/Dr_Mary_Harrell
>>
File: Thief_brass_chk.jpg (516KB, 1920x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Thief_brass_chk.jpg
516KB, 1920x1030px
>>34976146
>Thief
my nigga! such an underrated Mann movie. I like you, anon.
>>
>>34976014
>>Meanwhile /k/ spends a shit ton of money on gear and accessories that will never be used
It's almost like /k/ hates him BECAUSE he proves that HD can be done without a $650,000 AR, plate carrier, and tacticool chest rig that takes so long to put on that Demarcus would have already BLACKED your daughter and ran off with the $700 worth of possessions you have not related to your .mil cosplay by the time you could tactically maneuver your overloaded ass out of your bedroom
>>
Is Paul a mormon?

Apparently he abstains from alcohol completely. Which is fine, that's his prerogative.

Yet for some reason though I can't help but respect/fear people who abstain. Maybe it's because they show more self control than I do. Maybe it's the fact their version of a good night is different from mine. I don't know how to explain it.
>>
>>34981553
He's probably in recovery.
>>
>>34981588
Some people just dont drink you know
Myself included
>>
>>34981648
same, im to broke to drink, and i drive everywhere and im not a fucking degenerate who drinks and drives.
>>
>>34981662
My point is some people dont need that excuse even
Some people arent interestred in the first place.
The arguement sometimes bieng they dont want to be inebriated
>>
>>34975943
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2wWktUH71I
>>
>>34975682
Vehicles are weapons and the dead man was threatening them with it...even without that, the drunk fuck destroyed their property, probably a thousand dollars worth of camping gear and supplies by driving through their camp.

Also the drunk guy had a history of doing that and getting into fights with people.

Paul helped clean up the woods.
>>
>>34975349
whats his end game?
>>
>>34976146
...and that's all conjecture on your part...

As much as a faggot Yankee Marshal is, when he witnessed a neighbor shoot a mugger across the street, he told the cops the truth what happened the neighbor who lived next to that guy who was anti gun, lied to the cops saying he basically executed the guy and the cops arrested the home owner but under more grilling questioning, come to find out the guy next door just made up shit because he was anti gun and just wanted to see a gun owner go to jail.

State facts don't let your political agenda blur reality. The reason we are having a "race war" now is because leftist growing up in the most peaceful generation ever are having a 1/4 life crisis and getting into violent radical political movements like Antifa and BAMN because they are bored like the guys growing up in the 90's in Fight Club.

Rapes, Robbery and attacks happen all the time, but just because it doesn't happen to you does not mean it does not exist.

Hell, I have terrible luck of having drunks or druggies harass and attack me in Westminster which has a huge homeless population. I don't dress fancy or drive a fancy car but these homeless fucks are on me asking for spare change before I can get out of my car and when I say I'm not giving them any money they get hostile. Most people don't believe the weekly encounters I have.
>>
>>34981553
alcohol just tastes fucking nasty and being drunk feels shitty to some people
>>
>>34976146
he also killed someone with a spatula
>>
>>34975759
My dad joined the Airforce but then joined the army because of slow promotion and then settled into the coast guard after two tours. people can join multiple branches

But do keep in mind, the USMC does have non Force Recon paratroopers...they never get deployed as such but they were formed in WW2 and they were not disbanded after WW2 like so many other units.

Hell I served in 3rd Anglico and I don't have jump wings.
>>
>>34975817
Fuck off liar.
>>
>>34977509
>>34977670
You sheltered fucks are the reason why places like Berkeley and Charlottesville happened.

Guys random shit sometimes happens unprovoked. Maybe you'd increase your chances of it happening if you went outside.
>>
ITT:

It's another episode of everybody likes paul harrell a lot but inevitably somebody mentions that some of his opinions seem a little dated and his examples aren't always the most scientific, then the rabid fan boys come out in force to shout anybody down who wouldn't literally fellate paul IRL given the chance.

>people just hate him because he isn't tacticool
>LARPers can't handle that a semi auto .22 is adequate for HD
>What gives you the authority to criticize Harrell?
>Gel shots? that doesnt even have bones in it!
>Paul has literally killed a man before!
>Oranges are a perfectly acceptable substitute for human flesh, i would know i have a science background.
>he can't test every little variable, he isn't made of money!

Etc, etc.
>>
>>34981553
Don't know, but you don't have to be religious to abstain from poison.

Just like tabacco it just seems like an expensive hobby that is bad for your health...unlike guns despite the lead exposure...damn I wish I had the reaction image of police mug shots showing before and after of junkies and then the gun guy shows up normal and not smiling and then after guns he's normal but smiling while everyone else after weed and meth are wasted zombies after.
>>
>>34975682

You don't have to wait for the other person to take a shot at you, retard.
>>
>>34982100
This. I hate getting the shits or acid reflux or puking and then the hang over recovery.

I mean some booze can taste good with food but if alcohol interferes with my eating of fine food, then I'll gladly forgo it.
>>
>>34982182
I think he should get full Pig carcasses and fill it with ballistic gel and red soda to be organs. that would be epic.
>>
>>34982226
IT WUD BE SO DAM GUD IF HE MADE ZOMBIE PIGZ LOL
>>
>>34976146

Yankee Marshall pointed his gun at a carjacker and called him a nigger. Guy ran off without Yankee having to fire a shot, but that's still a DGU.
>>
>>34982458
Source?
>>
>>34982458
Source is WankeeMarshall himself
>>
>>34982458
And I scared off a dirty hobo with a butterknife trying to jimmy the lock on my car, it dosent make me an authority either.
>>
>>34982480
>>34982534

took me a minute to find the vid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-4p4wwIEZ0

"Around blacks, never relax"- Yankee Marshal
>>
>>34982549
>FYI, racism will not be tolerated in this comments section.
-Yankee Marshal
>>
>>34982569
KEK
>>
>>34982569

there's another one where he discusses the incident and says he called the guy a nigger because he wanted "to give him the impression that his life was worthless to me" like it was some strategic choice
>>
>>34982600
Strategic racism, somehow less powerful than weaponized autism, makes it seem like racism isn't really that serious. Really activates the Almans
>>
>>34975759
He did 4 years active duty Marines and then several years in the NG.
>>
>>34977476
>>34977670
No you fucking idiot. Go out side, you're obviously fucking bored to be making shit like that up. Go find a social event and attend it. Make some friends.
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.