[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

surveillance aircraft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: aircraft.jpg (3KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
aircraft.jpg
3KB, 275x183px
I have a serious question, /k/
I would like to know if surveillance aircraft are commonly used for surveillance of civilian assets.
I am asking this, because the majority of the time i am going outdoor for a walk, within ten minutes, i spot white aircraft jets, at my zenith, at least 3000 feet above. They are quite stealthy in terms of noise.
I dont think i am getting paranoid since i checked the local airports SID/STARs and the vectors of the aircrafts i spotted do not make sense.
Another possibility is that i am getting psychotic and that i am having hallucinations. That would be cause for worry too.
FYI, i live in the suburbs of a big city.

Next time, i am planning to go outside with a zoom/telephoto lens camera to spot these aircraft and submit the pictures there.

What do you think, /k/ ?
>>
>>34973280
OP here.
Would like to add that they are no less than 3000 feet but NO MORE than 4000 ~ 5000 feet above too. So you do not think that i am spotting random civilian traffic.
Coul you recommend too a good but cheap transponder receiving solution ? maybe SDR based ?
>>
Honestly OP, with your paranoia in this late of a stage you should do the follow.

Take a large dose of acid, smoke some weed, then hide in a closet and yell for Jeff.
>>
>>34973280
I see those at the airport from time to time, but mostly the King Airs. They are just on the way to the training range. Air surveillance used on civilians will be a Cessna 206. They will have a optical turret mounted low on the side of the airplane. Also, some have a cell phone tower built in. They use those to track criminals by their cell phone. By having the cell tower in the airplane they don't need a warrant. They don't listen, just get a ping on your phone. A lot safer and easier then trailing with a car.
>>
>>34973280
are you a terrorist, hacker extraordinary or international mobster?
I doubt, once you are posting on /k/ and if you are not, no one would spend air surveillance on you.
and yes, military uses aircraft for surveillance
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.