[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best remanufactured ammo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Best remanufactured ammo?
>>
the stuff you make yourself
>>
>>34972677
Freedom Munitions reman (9mm and .223) are pretty reliable.
>>
>>34972677
Black Hills bluebox.

>>34972967
No, and fuck you. Freedom Munitions has KB'd more firearms than all other remanufacturers combined.
>>
>>34973013
>freedom munitions is shit
First I've heard of that. Gone through hundreds of rounds of their cheap reman stuff. There's the occasional FTE but nothing major.
>>
>>34973128
I've had nothing but problems with FM. I've told this story before.
>be several years ago
>order 2 cases of .45acp reman from FM
>it's 2 weeks late because reasons
>have both live and empty .40 and 9mm brass in the box
>even counting the wrong calibers and empty brass they shorted me by about 10%
>was supposed to come in cardboard 50ct boxes (I actually paid extra for this), get it in 1gal ziploc bags
>the .45acp I did get is horribly horribly out of spec, half of it literally won't even fit in the magazines
>call them up
>get cussed out and hung up on
>repeat several times
>emails to the company go unanswered
>eventually file chargeback through CC company, FM doesn't respond to them, get reimbursed via CC company
>2 months go by, get a sheriff's deputy knocking on my door with warrant for interstate fraud, FM filed charges on me
>cuffed and stuffed, have to post bail, which was expensive ($50k, so $5k to get out--I got this back eventually)
>appear before judge at arraignment, present email chain with CC company and all the unresponded-to emails to FM along with call log I got from phone company, charges dropped
Fast forward to 3 months ago
>hear FM's changed ownership/management several times and moved at least once since previous debacle
>price on their "new not reman" .44mag is too good to pass up
>buy 8 boxes, actually receive all 200 rounds, all 200 rounds are actually .44mag
>COAL all over the place
>first 3 rounds squib, 4th has dead primer, about 5% of rounds when shaken exhibit no sound of powder in them (so either no powder or doublecharge compressed load=KB)
>5 different headstamps, none of which are their "Xtreme" housebrand which it was supposed to be since it isn't reman
>several of them have firing pin dings in the rim, guaranteeing it's (at least) once-fired brass from a Taurus owner
>take photo documentation of the fucked up rounds, email them
cont
>>
>>34973429
Continued
>takes about a week to get an email response
>they want me to mail it all back to them on my dime ($40) for store credit
>yeah nah fuck that, I want a full refund, this isn't the first time you've fucked me. If you want the ammo back send me a prepaid return label
>go back and forth for another 2 weeks on this
>they finally issue a partial refund and tell me to keep the ammo
>no that's not good enough
>file chargeback with CC company, with full disclosure of my attempt to resolve it with the company
>they never respond to CC company's inquiries, receive remainder of purchase amount from CC company like 2 weeks ago
Haven't been hit with fraud charges (again) yet but it's still early.

FUCKING AVOID FREEDOM MUNITIONS THEY ARE LITERALLY FRAUDSTERS
>>
>>34973429
it is impossible that you didn't prewrite this. c'mon.
>>
>>34972677
LAXammo is close to me and their stuff is pretty decent, even the range fodder-tier stuff is good for the price
>>
>>34973455
Man, I know that you have your rights but you're really wasting your precious time and resources with these assholes.
>>
>>34973013
>KB'd
newfag here what the fuck is a KB?
>>
Since we're on a Freedom Munitions hate train...I stopped buying from them after I started getting extremely lightly loaded rounds in the cases of 9mm, then had a likely double charge/case head failure. My gun survived but I stopped ordering FM for a while. I gave them another chance when they had a good deal on 45ACP. The very first shot out of the 1000 round case was a squib. They did exchange the entire case but I didn't trust any of it. Sold it locally with a warning and bought new factory stuff instead.
>>
>>34973489
Kaboom/Killing Blow. Gun blows the fuck up.
>>
>>34973460
well no kidding he just said he's told it before

you silly donut
>>
>>34972967
Their .38 specials are fucking garbage and underpowered.
Dirty as fuck and despite being underpowered as fuck I get case seperations in 1/100~ rounds out of my 686. Never buying from those fucks again.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.