[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protective cannibis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-08-24-15-39-08.png (86KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-24-15-39-08.png
86KB, 480x854px
Im a noguns guy who smokes alot of weed and i had a thought the other day. Can you defend yourself with a rig or tools for said rig, my buddy suggested a grinder in a sock. What do you guys think?
>>
>>34971499
The best thing to do would be to buy a gun and kill yourself with it, druggie.
>>
File: exotath-6.jpg (65KB, 490x255px) Image search: [Google]
exotath-6.jpg
65KB, 490x255px
Just buy one of those shitty fantasy swords they sell in every headshop.

Or stop smoking for a while and buy a gun.

>In b4 "reeeeeeeee drug addict!"
>>
>>34971499
If you inject enough marijuanas, they die.

Just be careful keeping your needle loaded because if you're spun you might inject all the marijuanas into yourself and die.

Just keep that in mind. Thanks.
>>
>>34971537
Op here i am saving for one, i dont smoke all the time i just get shit wages and id like a gun thats reliable and nice looking.
>>
>>34971547
Kek. I only inject the highest quality maroojuiany into my pp hole
>>
>>34971530
Hey weed isnt as bad as some of the other stuff folks do.
>>
>>34971582
Classic pothead defense.
It's not as bad as other shit so I'm totally justified!!!!
>>
>dude like haha what if like we smoked plants haha and that plants were weed lmao hahahahahahah
>>
>>34971593
Nah its not justified. But here in oregon is legal. So technically it is justified by the legal system just like alcohol and tobacco.
>>
>>34971632
Ay lmao nice joke man. Not like its been used litterally all the time.
>>
>>34971530
>waaaa other people do things I don't like
Go back to Russia, you commie fuck.

>>34971593
>people need to justify what they do with their private property
>>
>>34971678
Thank you my dude.
>>
>>34971499
You could probably sharpen a carb cap dabber and fasten it to the end of a broomstick to use as a spear
>>
>>34971696
Lmao i dont have a carb cap. Or at least not a metal one. I use quartz.
>>
>>34971702
Me either, I use a nectar collector. But yeah a grinder in a sock is probably your best bet. But at that point I'd just go buy a baseball bat. They're not that expensive and nobody is gonna like getting hit with one of those. Just make sure you get a proper heavy wood one, not one of them aluminum shits.
>>
>>34971674
>hahahahaha duuuuuuuuuuuuuude what if that weed that was the plants we smoked was got us high ahahhhahahahhahah weeeeeeeeeed
>>
>>34971726
Of course. Aluminium ones wouls hurt you more than the guy youre whackinf.
>>
>>34971763
Ahahahaha youre a fuckin moron.
>>
>>34971784
You can always fill an aluminum one with concrete
>>
>>34971499
Bruh, some of them "tobacco water pipes" have 9mm thick glass. You could fucking beat somebody senseless with one if you used it right.

A grinder in a sock would probably be a much more cost effective and elegant solution though. A pick can be used as a stabbing weapon or for pain compliance.
>>
>>34971499
Grinder in a sock sounds pretty effective. You could use a broken bong similar to a broken beer bottle I guess.
>>
>>34971814
Yeah true.
>>
>>34971801
Yeah. And my grinder is like 2.5 inches long and solid steel so itd work
>>
>>34971814
>You could use a broken bong similar to a broken beer bottle I guess.

>be dindu
>break into house
>run into occupant in kitchen, eating icecream out of the pint with a salad spoon
>he grabs the bong on the table, smashes it with something in a sock and charges at you, shrieking like a banshee with eyes as red as Satan, jabbing with the broken bong and twirling the sock around his head like a lasso
>>
>>34971848
Op here. highkey thatd be me. Id be sad though that my bong died.
>>
>>34971790
>hahahahaweeeeeed duuuuuuuuuuude lmaow
>>
>>34971499
Just get a gun, smoke weed, then shoot gun when fags come to steal your weed, easy as that.
>>
>>34972069
I can become the man of the hour
>>
>>34971530
Fuck off Nixon.
>>
>>34972169
Yeet!
>>
Why does /k/ hate weed so much?
Alcohol and guns are a far more dangerous combo and enough of us have a few beers etc before shooting
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.