[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/K/ino Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 276
Thread images: 28

Just saw this movie "Bushwick" pop up online. Texas secedes and attacks NY for bargaining leverage. How have I not heard of this before? It sounds like some SJW wet dream where NY and NY'ers are actually important. The description doesn't list it as a comedy but I'm imagining a bunch of pajama boys, fat lesbians and mexican cooks trying to fend off all the military hardware that currently resided in the borders of TX. Downloading now will report after I've watched it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4720702/
>>
File: 1435034385800.gif (3MB, 331x252px) Image search: [Google]
1435034385800.gif
3MB, 331x252px
>Texas secedes and attacks a state 2000 miles away
>>
>Texas secedes
>Has its own power grid
>Access to ocean
>A fuckton of oil
>NASA
>PanTex (the "disassembly" plant for the nation's Cold War nuclear stockpile)
>Tex has a way of launching and plenty of nukes to hold the world at bay with

Texas succeeds.

This is how it should have happened.

>>34970081

In fairness, the only thing we hate as much as California is New York. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>34970107
>Tex has a way of launching
Nope.
>>
>>34970151
God you have this ability to just slay my sides by shutting down the dreams of otgers.
>>
>>34970027
What is the fucking point of hauling your army all the way to new york?
>>
>>34970228
It's because fuck 'em, that's why.
>>
File: sad csa frog.png (420KB, 720x455px) Image search: [Google]
sad csa frog.png
420KB, 720x455px
>>34970027
I road with Robert E. Lee,
For three years, thereabout.
Got wounded in four places,
And I starved at point lookout.
I caught the Romatism
Campin' in the snow.
But I killed a chance of Yankees,
And I'd like to kill some more.
>>
Okay I'm 30mins in and this movie makes no fucking sense. No set up. Just all of a sudden there are guys in all black matching kit running around and killing everything in this one neighborhood of NY(Bushwick). There is some mention of habbenings in other major cities but like I said it makes no sense in any context for an operation to go down like is depicted in this movie. The opening flyover of non-high rise area of NY reinforces my belief that every single person who willingly lives in a city that size is insane. Literally anything systemic goes wrong and you are fucked with no way out but through millions of people just as desperate as you are.

I'm going back in anons...
>>
File: texas shoah's jew york.png (364KB, 525x313px) Image search: [Google]
texas shoah's jew york.png
364KB, 525x313px
are we enacting the Final Solution to Jew York?
>>
>>34970027
Honestly the whole basis of the movie makes no sense.
>>
>>34970151
best trip
>>
>>34970366

Godspeed, /k/ommando.
>>
>movie about a second american civil war right as every is legitimately anxious about a possibility of another civil war

a bit on the incendiary side, isn't it?
>>
Protagonists capture a soldier and he tells them that it's basically civil war II and rattles off the states that are forming a new country....no Alabama in the list...suspension of disbelief broken beyond repair.
>>
>>34970356
Amen
>>
>Texas attacking new york
>Implying that, in reality, the fed wouldn't "accidentally" Waco all of Texas without provocation.
>>
>>34970439
another civil war wont happen.

atleast not now, 100 years from now? maybe but under totally differnt conditions.

The media draws lines in the sands but once people start talking people realize there is no sand where any man stands.

Atmost we will have some civil unrest like the 70s. My dad and his brother got through that with some good stories, im not worried about it.
>>
ZOMFG this movie is fucking gold.

White mercenary from Kentucky: "we didn't expect so much resistsnce."

Super janitor/soldier Bautista: "Why not?"

Cracker Jacker: "Ethno-diversity"

This movie just started pumping the SJW-multi-culti dick at 5000 bpm. Soon to be shown at anti-fa movie nights around the country.
>>
>>34970520
is south carolina on the list? Everyone knows we secede first.
>>
>>34970550
>White mercenary from Kentucky: "we didn't expect so much resistsnce."
>Super janitor/soldier Bautista: "Why not?"
>Cracker Jacker: "Ethno-diversity"
you're joking, right?
>>
>>34970550
oh, thats terrible. I actually like Bautista.

I hope this was just him taking a movie so he can be in another movie and he forgot to read the script before agreeing.
>>
>>34970027
>watch trailer
>generic bad guy number 12 has no rear sight on AR
>nope
>>
>>34970356
>road
Southern education
>>
>>34970551
Goddamn you faggots I KNEW I was gonna have to go back and get the list of states he listed...

Texas
Louisiana
Florida
North Carolina
South Carolina
West Virginia
Georgia

>>34970556
Truth. On my copy the quoted exchange is around 51:35.
>>
>>34970570
neck yourself Bill
>>
>>34970561
He is the executive producer. I'll give them credit as it's technically a well done film. Looks good, the sound design is good and the soundtrack is good. It's batshit leftist insane though. I can't wait to see how it ends.

Back to the salt mine mwahahaha.
>>
>>34970563
That's not even triggering me half as bad as our baddass janitor/soldier running around with his molle'd out tactical backpack that he will only sling over one shoulder and constantly readjust every 5 seconds when a real man would WEAR THE FUCKING BACKPACK.
>>
>>34970570
do you treat every thing you write on the internet as an essay for a PHD application?

>>34970550
>White mercenary from Kentucky
why a mercenary? That doesnt make alot of sense.
>>
File: laughing elves.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
laughing elves.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>34970572
>>34970550
sweet lord have mercy
>>
>>34970595
>That doesnt make alot of sense.

Have you been reading my other descriptions of this movie?
>>
File: latest.png (152KB, 359x302px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
152KB, 359x302px
>>34970027
IT'S JUST "SHWICK"!
>>
>>34970595
>>34970595
No because it's automatic.
Much like I don't have to stop mid sentence and manually conjugate my verbs.
>>
>>34970546
>civil war wont happen

t. Everyone before a civil war
>>
>>34970572
Missouri still choosing the winning side, classic.
>>
>>34970616

You wanna know what's behind that door?

You don't wanna know what's behind that door.
>>
I can not stop pausing this movie to update the thread. Hasidic Jews are killing machines. 300lb black momma is the tactical genius who has the plan that will get them all to safety. Fuck me I haven't been in this much suspense to see where a movie goes in I don't know how long. I'm down the rabbit hole anons and I don't know where the bottom is.
>>
"Whose streets? Our streets!" chant through the middle of a warzone...
>>
>>34970681
Would you rate this more or less entertaining than Bill Lind's magnum opus civil war II novel?
>>
>>34970383
we both noticed the same stupid ass shot
>>
>>34970616
>>34970657
fellas, you made me so happy just now, thank you ;]
>>
>>34970681
>I'm down the rabbi hole
>>
>>34970439
With Texas as an aggressor no less
>>
Leftist talking point#356: Religion can't help you but white girls can.

Black momma's plan involves arming the people at a local church with her gangbager son's arsenal. Our white heroine goes there only to witness the priest lose his mind and kill himself. She then proceeds to go out and rally the multi-culti people to action.
>>
>>34970383
how do they keep missing? they look like swat guys shooting at the jews.. and miss like crazy.
>>
Bautista spends 6 mins of screentime baring his soul to the white heroine. Gets up to take a piss and is murdered by a 14yr old black girl who was hiding in the bathroom. One shot center mass. EVERYONE in SAFE ACT NY has a gun! Y'all crackers better not get uppity!
>>
So is this the Left's version of AmeriGeddon, starring Alex Jones?
>>
Okay guys I'm done. The final battle was ...wow. Imagine a typical group of leftist protesters with melee weapons, hockey helmets, improvised shields, football pads etc except a few have guns. They have to run the final gauntlet of racist rednecks to get to big daddy governments helicopters and safety. Cue a mad dash where somehow they are not all instantly slotted by vehicle mounted 50s and a platoon of riflemen. The very end is like a leftist version of the end of Red Dawn. Our white heroine dies in the final yards trying to save her sister(who somehow is not white looking). Pan up to NY city in flames. Fade to black.

Not sure what the message of this movie is supposed to be but here are my take-a-ways:

1)Majority white flyover country wants to kill you and break your stuff.

2) Our strength is our diversity

3) White girls are all right though.

4) Gangbangers and their guns are a valuable community resource in times of trouble.

5) We're all going to die in a hellish inferno of war.
>>
>>34971014
Well, I mean, a lot of that is kinda true?
>>
Wow. This movie is powerful.
>>
>>34971033
agreed, a lot of rural folk have an unhealthy hatred of everyone else so its totally reasonable to think they would be more prone to savagery. also diversity is unironically one of the reasons why america became so successful.
>>
>>34971014
>1)Majority white flyover country wants to kill you and break your stuff.
>2) Our strength is our diversity
>3) White girls are all right though.
Ah, so only white men are a problem. Fewer white men means more diversity which means more strength.
>>
>>34971050
>America was made great by the diversity of its Irish, French, Italian, Austrian, German, Polish, and other white immigrants from Christian Europe
>therefore it can only be a good thing to let in tons of African blacks and brown Muslims and if you oppose this you oppose "strength" and "success"
9/10 bait almost believable
>>
What would this situation look like in real life? Let's say 20000 Texans with ARs and Glocks invade New York City.
>>
>>34971073
Europe has a very large diversity of language and culture, dude, and yes the synthesis of all those traditions was a plus for the developing US.

"Diversity" is not an unalloyed good, but some examples are.
>>
>>34971083
In real life the infrastructure would be attacked. With no power, water, comms or food deliveries the liberal shithole cities would tear themselves to pieces in less than a week.
>>
>>34971083
They'd be outnumbered half again just by the NYPD. I'm not unsympathetic to NYC getting taken down a peg, but your fantasy is retarded.
>>
>>34971073
>i can't believe the opinions of others that are against the /pol/ dogma

not an echo chamber amirite
>>
Oh I forgot to mention that the gangbangers must have abandoned their mother because you don't see her again after she lays out the plan of action. Not that she could have run the final gauntlet anyway...
>>
>>34970697
That was one of the best literary roasts ever.
>T-34 beats Abrams
>combat data sharing=feminism
>black boogers make cabinet concede
>german bomber nukes Atlanta
>motherfucking printwriters
>>
File: 1465141720693.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1465141720693.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>34971050
>diversity is unironically one of the reasons why america became so successful.
>>
File: hate.gif (2MB, 216x150px) Image search: [Google]
hate.gif
2MB, 216x150px
>>34971014
>>34970794
>pro New York (9/10 chance) anti gun characters in a movie about the evil gun wielding racist southerners.
>protagonists are armed by FUCKING GANG MEMBERS
Is this movie fucking serious? Surely this is a joke, they wouldn't make armed criminals who make up the majority of all gun violence the protagonist against out of fucking nowhere militant texans who attack NYC for no fucking reason other than 'we're racists so we thought it would be easy'?

What is this piece of shit?
>>
>>34971100
This is definitely true. Most major cities would turn Katrina-tier without water and electricity for 48 hrs.

As someone who lives in a large metro area, how should I prepare for such an event? Bug-out bag, stay put and stock up on food and water?
>>
>>34970151
Oppenheimer you a bestie
>>
>>34971396
In the beginning of the film the white heroine gets rescued by super janitor/soldier right before she's about to be culturally enriched by a couple of hard pipe-hitting niggers. And then the entire rest of the movie is about how multi-culti bushwick pwns the ebil racists right up until everyone dies. This pile of shit makes no sense to me but maybe if you've drunk the SJW kool-aid it makes perfect sense I dunno.

I think everyone should watch it if they can do so without giving the creators any money. It's like seeing the world through a crazy-person's eyes.

>>34971425
Move. If you can't move then I think best plan would be to live somewhere you can go undetected for a long period that's fully stocked. Say enough supplies laid in to stay hidden for 60-90 says minimum. By then, if you haven't been detected and burnt out, the initial chaos/die-off will have mostly burned itself out and a new stability will have probably developed. You might not like the new flavor that local stability takes and decide to GTFO, but that should be slightly easier with less people in the area but each locale will have its own unique issues.

Just move anon.
>>
>>34971283
LEADER
IN
COLD
FUSION
APPLICATIONS
>>
This movie literally has Alex Jones in it as himself, it's fucking crazy.
https://youtu.be/hUwmlnN9nis
http://imdb.com/title/tt4059702/
>>
>>34971539
It was written and directed by chuck norris's son I think.
>>
So what did the gang bangers have in terms of guns, realistic shit like some old SKSs and shotties or was it Hollywood gang bangers with M4s and MP5s
>>
>>34971573
He posted the IMDB page but you were too lazy to check?
>>
File: 1501385516762.png (987KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1501385516762.png
987KB, 1080x1920px
Geopoliticfags, how self-sufficient would Texas be if it actually seceded?
>>
>>34971705
The arsenal was more alluded to as large but they didn't show like racks of guns or anything. Actual use you saw basic bitch handguns and ARs. One dude had a deagle brand deagle. I would have been impressed if it was more like hi-point carbines, cheap revolvers and a draco with a drum.
>>
>>34970151
>nope

yep, and you know better than that
>>
File: 1503185649452.jpg (7KB, 184x236px) Image search: [Google]
1503185649452.jpg
7KB, 184x236px
>>34971539
>Alex Jones

They paid him by buying some water filters
>>
>>34971783
Hard to say. Lots of the GSP comes from larger companies who would probably move if we tried to leave. There's plenty of oil and natural gas, but not enough to support the state. Enough farm land to feed everyone and a large reservoir system, but many of the farms do depend on water from New Mexico and Colorado coming down the Rio Grande.

Plenty of light and some medium manufacturing, but not much heavy. More and more technical jobs are leaving Kalifornia to come to Dallas, Houston, and Austin, so lots of skill there. UT Austin, A&M, and Rice are all very good schools with some excellent research going on.

I think it's possible Texas could become self sufficient, but unlikely it would be anywhere near for at least a decade. And it could go either way depending on all sorts of factors. Call it 30/70 against Texas surviving those first ten years.
>>
>>34970529
>day after secession
>Texas wakes up to find all of its doggos have been shot
>>
>>34970681
Don't discount the hasidim. Those motherfuckers maintain a high level of racial autism at all times. They're like a burned brisket away from mass suicide bombings.
>>
>>34970151
Oppenheimer you are back! We missed you dude, you are the only good trip man
>>
>>34971932
>Texas John Wicks the government
>>
>>34971783
Better than most states, they have industry, oil, agriculture and infrastructure. They are better off than NY state in any case.

I think California could be the next best in terms of having to live on its own.
>>
I recently saw Pulp Fiction and I think it's overrated
>>
>>34970107
how exactly do you think Texas is going to launch any of those nukes again?
>>
>>34971083
They get lost in the subway, catch hepatitis z and AIDS from the public fountains and sky rats, and robbed by the Jew lawyers crusties.
>>
>>34970151
Your thoughts on a "what if" good Dr if you don't mind.
Space-X is in Texas, as well as the Houston Nasa control. In a wild scenario why would with the stated above not be able to deploy warheads?
>>
>>34971539
Fuck, now I want to see this movie
>>
>>34971083
Thats not enough troops to occupy a city as big as NYC. you'd need 50k plus. The NYPD has over 36k officers and they barely hold it together in peacetime.
>>
/yawn

More leftist agitprop.
>>
I haven't seen the movie. Where'd all the National Guard guys of NY go and doesn't the Navy have a yard nearby?
>>
>>34971965
Nobody misses trip fags.
>>
>>34972056
>I haven't seen the movie. Where'd all the National Guard guys of NY go and doesn't the Navy have a yard nearby?

I can't state this any more clearly than I already have but I'll try one last time. THIS MOVIE MAKES NO SENSE TO ANYONE WITH ANY SENSE.
>>
>>34972027
No launch facilities in Texas and a lot of effort got put into making the warheads not go off without the proper codes.

I suppose you could reprocess the materials and make a simple gun-type weapon without much trouble. Load it into a container ship and detonate it in a port or something. Might even be able to replace the detonation circuits on a warhead. Probably wouldn't be any tritium in the primary which might cause issues with the secondary, but it would be possible to make a big boom. The problem being delivery.

Also, even if you had a missile, it would be tough to launch so close to the target. I would think most of the US would be inside of the minimum range of most of our ICBMs, and I'd imagine that most launch points would be in range of ABMs that could be moved to the border.
>>
>>34971050
America was successful because it has a solid base in English Radicalism and Common Law and was on a continent practically all on its own apart from some imperial outposts to the north and south.
>>
>>34971825
Nope.

>>34972027
They lack the ability to arm the warheads. To bypass them is beyond the capabilities of Pantex.
You could attempt to jury rig one using the pits, but that's not likely to work as you lack the ability to craft the explosives there.
>>
>>34971099
we didn't become some diverse landscape, we assimilated the shit out of them

all speak english, wear american clothing, and are by all rights american.
>>
>>34971014
So even in the SJW red dawn we still win.

Even the leftist antigunner delusions have limits lol.

Can't wait until they get stomped harder than a thousand dodge chargers or kent statex1 million
>>
>>34970572
>not having your rebellious states be contiguous
>not making linking up your territory first priority

Why the fuck would they attack NYC instead of annexing Alabama and Mississippi?
>>
>>34970151
Luv u oppen, never leave us.
>>
>>34971986
>California
>self sufficient
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>34972301
So what you're saying is that PALs work as intended, and that bypassing it would render the proper detonation ignition timing near-impossible?
>>
>>34972663
More to it than just PALs, but yes.
>>
>>34971283
T-34's can kill Abrams though....
>>
>>34970697
That someone published this man's fever dream should encourage all the would be writers on this board that that have a shot at it too.
>>
>>34972681
Aren't nuclear weapons detonated by centrifugal detonators?
>>
>>34972056
>20k Texanazis
>raiding NYC
It's 1500 miles away. Neglecting supply lines (lets assume they can absorb nutrients from images of cows) they have half a hostile US in the way.
Land routes:
Trucks: blow the bridges over the mississippi
Trains: good luck convincing amtrak
Air: buying 20k plane tickets, convincing the TSA and bringing only small arms. Right.
Sea: here we go. Just load some cruise liners & container ships like the soviets did in World in Conflict. No one's going to notice thousands of troops in huge ships from a hostile entity hooking around florida and passing near several naval bases and fleets going north. Hell, DC would be closer and more symbolic but muh NYC.

Now if the texans were robots powered by propane led by hank hill on a quest to destroy his birthplace, that'd make sense.
>>
>>34972727
I read it, it was pretty good.
The fact that shitlibs get so triggered over it means that it's pretty realistic.
>>
>>34972682
You could destroy an Abrams with a shovel if you hit it at 1% of c.
>>
>>34972740
>Now if the texans were robots powered by propane led by hank hill
That's a clean-burning war machine, I tell you hwat!
>>
>>34972751
Go away Lind, nobody likes you.
>>
>>34972727
fever dream?
>>
>>34972776
In the way Lind does it yes.
>rekt all load bearing bridges
>infiltrate their lines
>kill pogs and destroy supplies.
>>
File: 1503021336778.gif (3MB, 376x278px) Image search: [Google]
1503021336778.gif
3MB, 376x278px
>>34972820
It's true though.
>Mein Kamph
>Turner Diaries
>Protocols of the Elders of Zion.
>>
>>34972840

It has Fan-fiction tier. Someone should post the review chapter by chapter here. Overall His side was always competent, all enemy forces were complete idiots, all tactics and strategies his forces used always succeeded, the enemy always failed. His losses were acceptable, enemy losses would be catastrophic. its basically a star wars film with a different coat of paint.
>>
>>34972890
And take your buttbuddy Sprey with you when you go.
>>
new propaganda idea
make a movie where Missouri secedes and kicks the shit out of Kansas
it will rally the people and we can finally go to war
>>
File: tumblr_mz97qupnkZ1t3cxt2o1_500.jpg (52KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz97qupnkZ1t3cxt2o1_500.jpg
52KB, 500x583px
>>34972815
>"Taste the meat, not the heat."
>>
>>34972901
That's insulting Star Wars. Even if one likes Lind's bizarro world politics or his belief in the infallibility of radio shack walkie-talkies, it's terrible from a literary standpoint and the points you touch on are only the beginning.

>>34972925
Missouri's too smart to secede. It'd play both sides. And still kick the shit out of Kansas.
>>
wait so white girl doesnt fall in love with bbc? this movie uda unrealistic
>>
>>34972740
This movie shouldn't be viewed as a form of entertainment so much as a testament to the eternal narcissism of New Yorkers. A gaggle of mediocre professionals from both coasts got together and determined the most plausible scenario for a US civil war involved teleporting Texans, as if there aren't already millions of people living upstate or a few hours drive away in any direction that wouldn't nod in grudging approval at whole colonies of Williamsburg hipsters being purged with fire.
>>
>>34972890
True fact, the dude getting shot in the head was just caught before this having just killed a bunch of kids and women.
>>
>>34973081
>as if there aren't already millions of people living upstate or a few hours drive away in any direction that wouldn't nod in grudging approval at whole colonies of Williamsburg hipsters being purged with fire.
as if 50+ million people in the UK, Australia and New Zealand alone don't want to see that
>>
File: 1502923267953.jpg (149KB, 699x771px) Image search: [Google]
1502923267953.jpg
149KB, 699x771px
Mfw reading this thread having grown up in Wayne county. People have a real problem understanding NY is a state not a city, I guarantee if Texas declared war on Ny an immediate state civil war would erupt, Rochester, buffalo, Syracuse would get a cleanse and everything north of Newberg would be fighting on behalf of Texas. People don't get that damn near everyone north of the city that doesn't live in one of the states rat hole cities owns an AR out of sheet resentment of the safe act.
>>
>>34972925
>>34972934
>Genaral Order 11 2:Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>34973171
I know, specifically the fact that it was his aides family and him.
>>
>>34973480
Hmm knowing white bitches and niggers, I'd just assume she was a coal burner who thought a nigger would put up with her doing some autistic shit and wouldn't even bother helping her up. Can someone please convince me I'm not right?
>>
>>34970027
>Kino
Is this the thing where you touch girls that don't like you?
>>
>>34973592
>she
>>
>>34972071
Fuck you opp is great.
>>
>>34970027
I just watched it. Great film.

You guys are so critical/political. It's non-stop action and guns and a high score on death count.

The only thing that annoyed me is when they kill the soldiers but keep their shitty handguns. For the live of god, take the automatic rifles.

Watch it /k/ it's on solarmoviez
>>
>>34973651
Also, the diversity line doesn't make sense. A ghetto full of armed gangs is the last place to assault, go for a white middle class suburb full of pussies.
>>
>>34971283
>german bomber nukes Atlanta
why though, gonna attack the national supply of Krispy Kreme? That's not just America suffering, that's everyone.
>>
>>34971100
Double dubs of truth.
As someone who lived in NY and worked in Manhattan during the hurricane Sandy, I've seen it first hand. No electricity for long time = city is dead.
>>
>>34972868
So all you need is plot armor
>>
>>34972301
this is now a oppenheimer thread

What are the odds of shooting down Nork ICBM, when they finally get them?
>>
>>34971099
except at ellis island your fucking weird euro name was changed to something more american sounding bub. they turned away the sickly too remember.
>>
>>34973592
Nah, it was a tranny who thought it could beef on a nigger.
>>
>>34973691
>murrica collapses
>mary sue northeast tries to establish control
>neo csa resists+other bullshit
>sherman 2.0 needed
>use german arado because Teutonic
>somehow get warhead from SLBM and convert for freefall
>no more CNN

I rationalized the last 1/4 as mad scribblings in a bunker while reborn america's kicking down the door.
>>
>>34970550
It sounds based on the book "the texas israel war"
>>
>>34970850
>Texan militia
probably too worried about adjusting their belt buckle or slurping on chew to actually aim.
>>
>>34970151
Would a launch mechanism be required if they seceded in an overnight situation and had smuggled the explosive guts in a sort of jerry rigged suitcase nuke style thing to New York prior to doing this?
>>
>>34974125
In the process of getting the "guts" out of the CSA (canned sub-assembly) you would render it inoperable.
>>
>>34974011
Guess it should have used tools like a human? And I'm okay for not feeling bad.
>>
>>34970681
>Hasidic Jews are killing machines.
It's the Jewjutsu.
>>
>>34974012

I really loved how all of Texas is able to resist and push back the Mexican army all the way to their capital in week or so. I know the Mexican army isn't the greatest, but that is one hell of a time table.
>>
>>34971014
>4) Gangbangers and their guns are a valuable community resource in times of trouble.
Good advice, that right there.
>>
>>34970107
As someone that lives in NY, if NYC, Albany, Long Island, and Syracuse are all nuked in your scenario then the rest of us would willingly join Texas.
>>
>>34970027
Ridiculous fluff meant to assure NY progressive urbanites that they would prevail if invaded by a stater with open gun laws, and a far larger armed populace.

I'ts a load of nonsensical bullshit that would be solved by fifteen minutes of air strikes and artillery.
>>
>>34970027
Honestly, the ridiculousness of the plot and the horrible portrayal of this already bad scenario is laughable. I went on IMDB and saw the trailer that started out with the helicopter going down and some SWAT faggot shooting a jewish man with little to no aim. It's like these people don't know how gunplay fucking works. On another note, as a Texan myself, I can say I'd def mow down some new yorker cunts, but why even bother? If we secede we'd have to be worrying about our own garbage, why go out of our way to attack a random-ass neighborhood full of nobodies and wanna-be revolutionaries?
>>
>>34974391
Agreed. I have no doubt Texas could halt and push back the Mexican Army. If you look at the ToE they're basically nothing but light infantry, without much in the way of air support or armor. But there's no way the state could halt an offensive, then mount a counteroffensive that drove a few hundred miles in just a week. Might be able to push them back to the border in a week, but no further.
>>
>>34974596

It's trash..

The producers would have been better off with a TV version of "Guns of the South" than this trash.
>>
>>34974456
That depends entirely on whether the Yankees were in town or not when the bombs dropped, and you know it.
>>
>>34971105
Gas and water lines Power transmission lines and highway overpasses/choke points are all super exposed weak points in even a small city
>>
>>34974632

That and it seems like every army in his book that isn't his is limited to the road. the Mexican army got decimated due to a big ass road block at the damned border. For Christ sake, they have helicopters and some planes, hell they got optics, but nope, herp derp I'm just gonna drive to the big pile of cars in front of us because reasons.
>>
>>34970151
What about the old freefall bombs? There's plenty of B-52s in Texas to carry them...
>>
>>34973171
Link?
>>
>>34974816
You wouldnt have preflight controllers to arm them.
You wouldn't have any B-52s (none are in the state).
They most likely are in various states of dismantlement, and would all likely be lacking the conventional explosives and would have no way to source them and form them.
>>
Bottom line on the question of Texas nuclear weapons.
The following things would need to happen.

1)most of the workers and engineers at Pantex would need to side with Texas.
2) most of the USAF units would need to side with Texas. Lockheed engineers at Ft Worth would need to as well

3) the existing nuclear weapons at Pantex would need to be rebuilt from the ground up into what would amount to a kitbash novel weapon design.

4) some method of arming would need to be installed in the B-1B at Dyess.

All of the above would take months at least. More likely a year or more. Very unlikely the US would standby while Texas does this.
>>
>>34974937
What about dirty conventional bombs?
>>
>>34974965
Sure. Thats easy. And useful only as a terror weapon.
>>
Trips ruin everything: the thread
Well it was great while it lasted
>>
>>34974880
>They most likely are in various states of dismantlement, and would all likely be lacking the conventional explosives and would have no way to source them and form them.
Would commercial explosives not be enough?
>>
>>34975000
>Would commercial explosives not be enough?
No.
>>
>>34975009
What sort of explosives are used in one then? I'm curious and the commercial market has access to everything from watergel to semtex
>>
>>34975041
You would need to form them in the correct shape with the correct density. Its not just the type. You aren't going to find these commercially.
>>
>>34975097
I had considered the shape requirements but not the density requirements. Thanks, that makes sense.
>>
To all those asking questions about nukes, watch this lecture

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVhQOhxb1Mc

Oppenheimer, are the bombs in the US arsenal mostly plutonium, or would there be enough uranium to reprocess into a gun type device? Not necessarily for an air drop, but possibly to be loaded on a container ship and detonated in a port.
>>
>>34971396
ThisIsWhatCityDwellingLiberalsActuallyBelieve.mp4
>>
>>34972815
>dang-hank-be-runninallaround-dangole-new york city like dangole-patton-onthewarpath man. Burin'buildings-blowin-up-bridges dangole, shotdemboysrunninaway-man
>talkin'likedangole the horror, the horror
>>
>>34970757
Kill yourself, faggot.
>>
>>34974998

I'm sorry your dreams of the lone star empire rising from the ashes of nuclear hellfire are not easy ones.
>>
>>34974644
>Guns of the South
>Robert E. Lee being a sane, rational leader with actual compassion
>CSA mowing down Union troops
>South Africans & death camps
>current year

I'd actually love to see it.
>>
>>34974998
>not appreciating Oppenheimer
No, seriously, fuck off
>>
>>34971396
Liberals actually believe gangbangers are good people that just got shit on by "the system" or something, so of course when "the system" dissolves they use all their gang skills for good instead of evil.
>>
File: 1299628558871.gif (663KB, 241x182px) Image search: [Google]
1299628558871.gif
663KB, 241x182px
>>34970027
dat flag code violation tho
>>
>>34973081
>a testament to the eternal narcissism of New Yorkers

Add LA to that and you have most of what (((Hollywood))) makes. Only reason we see New Orleans, Chicago, and Atlanta as filming locations, either as themselves or standing in for something else is because the tax incentives are good enough to get film/tv crews out of NYC/LA
>>
>>34974746
I was under the impression that the Yankees simply cease to exist outside the city, like Ed Koch or Spiderman.
>>
>>34970027
Real New Yorkers have disowned Bushwick and hope the project animals will rape the population.
>>
>>34970356
It's rheumatism you cotton cuck
>>
This movie is actually pretty red-pilled

> there is a major invasion but the general public is caught completely by surprise due to government propaganda
> main character is almost raped by looters
> looters are also seen killing random store-owners and are likely responsable for a great many of the random killings the main character passes
> despite living in NY, which has extremely restrictive gun laws, large numbers of criminals have access to (presumably) illegal guns, including SMGs
> Bautistia's character, despite apparently being a highly-decorated and trained marine, lives in squalor (government neglect)
> Texan's plan, though retarded, is apparently completely sucessful, with the National Guard evacuating the city
>>
>>34972048
Realistically you wouldn't care to occupy.
If you cared to occupy, you would maintain the infrastructure.
If you just wanted to see the city turned to rubble, you would do just fine with 20,000 motivated people.
>>
Texas is a fucking cancer onto itself.
Rampant obesity, poor education levels, an almost religious reverence for ignorance.

It would be great if Texas were to secede. Just hand back all the fucking federal subsidies in the energy and agricultural sectors.

Hint: nobody gives a shit about Texas either.
>>
>>34971083
Half die of heart attacks immediately because they can't drive their F150s everywhere.

The other half get van'd.
>>
>>34972925
Implying anyone outside of said states would care.
>>
>>34970027

SO fucking retarded.

We wouldnt'd have to attack anybody to gain independence. We'd just have to turn off the oil and gas one cold November and watch the Northeast freeze for a month or two before they figured they could just let us go.

Besides, why in the fuck would we attack New York? What could we do to them that they wouldn't do to themselves given enough time?
>>
File: 1345659478062.jpg (85KB, 300x334px) Image search: [Google]
1345659478062.jpg
85KB, 300x334px
>>34977101
New-Yorker spotted..
>>
>>34970151
Abilene has a B1 base but I don't believe we have any nukes though
>>
File: DCJeep.jpg (37KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
DCJeep.jpg
37KB, 450x350px
>>34970529
>Texas attacking new york
>Implying that, in reality, the fed wouldn't "accidentally" Waco all of Texas without provocation.

Implying that after this, the whole of the BATF would not simply cease to exist,solely because of pissed off Texans murdering EVERYONE involved..
>>
>>34970383
Why though. Shooting random civilians for no reason. It doesn't make any sense
>>
>>34970572
>Florida
GOD. DAMN. RIGHT.
>>
>>34977233
B-1s aren't nuclear capable.
>>
>>34977070
>NY for bargaining leverage

The goal is to have something to bargain with. Killing all the people and destroying everything defeats that purpose.
>>
>>34977235
Rednecks are easy to kill. Remember that.
>>
>>34977069
>with the National Guard evacuating the city
100% confirmed, the survivors are being moved to an internment camp for processing.

>>34977101
And yet they still have a bigger economy than NY. Which is actually saying something.

>>34977173
>What could we do to them that they wouldn't do to themselves given enough time?
Ban public display of dildos?
>>
>>34977408
>The goal is to have something to bargain with.
Unless they're occupying solely Bedloe's Island they fucked up from the start.
>>
>>34977312
I believe they are though. At least the b1bs do
>>
>>34977069
> main character is almost raped by looters
> looters are also seen killing random store-owners and are likely responsable for a great many of the random killings the main character passes
are the looters black?
>>
File: B1B.png (53KB, 871x416px) Image search: [Google]
B1B.png
53KB, 871x416px
>>34977671
You are mistaken.
>>
>>34977671
The whole point of flying B1-Bs over North Korea was because they aren't nuclear capable
>>
>>34977492
>And yet they still have a bigger economy than NY
>size of new york: 54,556 mi2
>size of texas: 268,597 mi2
>population of new york: 19.75 million
>population of texas: 27.86 million
>GDP of new york: 1,487,998,000,000
>GDP of texas: 1,616,801,000,000

5 times the area, 41% more population, 8.656% more GDP.

Anything else?
>>
>>34977715
>they cant reinstall a cable and grind off a metal cylinder
>>
>>34977841
>I have no idea how military procurement and logistics works, the post.
>>
>>34977841
It's more complex than that. The electronics that control the release and arming of the nuclear weapons is no longer in the aircraft.
>>
>>34977101
>Rampant obesity, poor education levels, an almost religious reverence
That describes a lot of NYC to ya know, just add in spill-stench, pigeons, shitty traffic, and hobo galore.
>>
>>34977715
Maybe I was thinking about the old versions
>>
>>34977175
I did my PhD in Texas and I don't live in New York.
>>
>>34977911
>That describes a lot of NYC to ya know
>to
hello Texan.
>>
>>34971986
California is not self-sufficient in fuel or power.
>>
>>34970107
Not when half of your state is underwater you won't.
>>
>>34974632
Do they have 1st Cav? If so, that plus air support, with semis conscripted to aid with logistics, makes 2-3 weeks doable.

Most of the time would be spent similarly to OIF, lots and lots of driving and tons of desperate behind-the-scenes trucking to keep the troops supplied.
>>
>>34970027

Doesn't make any fuckin' sense. Like okay, Texas secedes. Did the rest of the country secede too? Did every army base between Texas and New York join their secession?

Lol.
>>
Does Texas lose?
Because I hope the point of the movie is to remind them they're just Mexico LARPing as the American South

They literally lost to Oklahoma in a bridge war
>>
because fuck you that's why
>>
>>34970107

You're assuming the government would allow a state to secede, and that if it did, it would leave all of those materials and arms in the hands of said state.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>>34979051
>they're just Mexico LARPing as the American South
d-delet
[spoilersdon't]get me out of this state[workon/k/]
>>
>>34977955
Oh, an Austinite.
>>
>>34977680
Yup. It's near the beginning of the film. I thought the movie was gonna be okay at this point and then it went full on SJW-tarded.
>>
>>34975097
>What is pantex
>>
>>34979062
Holy fuck did they replace their weapons masters too? Bitch on the right's aimpoint...what is eye relief I can't even.
>>
>>34979312

>Check this faggot out
>He thinks he can taken on 500 well armed and well trained dudes in a fortified base
>lol

They burn all the disused explosives to ash and the Igloo's are trapped.
>>
>>34970027

>Rest of the fucking country in the way
>Texas wants to go 0 and 2
>dumbestthingIveseenallday.jpg
>>
>>34979319
>Implying proforce at pantex wouldn't secede too
>>
>>34970572
>God-blessed West Virginia
Glad to see my native land has made the Jew York's most hated list.
>>
>>34970697
No plugs for light rail?
>>
>>34979322

>You seem to be under the impression the guys they hire are from the state

A lot of time, effort and money has gone into making sure Pantex doesn't fall into the wrong hands or is compromised.

The only way Pantex would fall is if the Army in it's entirety attacked the site. Even then, i'm sure there are protocals in place to prevent the site from being captured in a big 'fuck you' way. A few good ole boys with AR's and Durr guns would get smoked.
>>
File: 1482520194115.png (715KB, 618x718px) Image search: [Google]
1482520194115.png
715KB, 618x718px
>>34970758
>>
File: IMG_3712.jpg (273KB, 967x803px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3712.jpg
273KB, 967x803px
>>34979051
>They literally lost to Oklahoma in a bridge war
Damn right they did.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-klahoma!
>>
>>34977422
And magically, ATF agents exceeding their authority are not?

BATF, please go.
>>
>>34977955
*Golf Clap* Goody for you.

>>34979160
>Oh, an Austinite.

Or worse.
>>
>>34974353

Hasidic jews are exempted from military service, so yeah no. The only place they do a killing is on the stock market.
>>
>>34977865
where are these electronics? not destroyed surely but stored somewhere, just incase.
>>
>>34970027
>Realism Mode
Texas destroys the reservoir, power plants and secures all tunnels and bridges.
Wait.
>>
>>34979752
>not destroyed surely but stored somewhere, just incase.

Recycled probably. But most likely destroyed as part of the treaty.
>>
>>34973081
The WNY resistance approves of this.
>>
>>34979016
they mention other states, did you even watch the movie?
kentucky florida georgia virginias and some others joined with texas

bushwick new york is just a political bargaining chip they were going to use and didnt expect all these 'minorities' to give much resistance.
>>
>read the premise of this movie in OP
>immediately assume the good guys are the Texans invading new York to finally end that festering dungheap
>not the people in New york
I've been here too long
>>
>>34979312
A place where you won't find the explosives you need. What explosives you do find there will be unuseable because they will have been necessarily damaged during disassembly.
>>
>>34979752
>where are these electronics?
They were probably destroyed, excluding a few examples for training. There is no "Just in case".
>>
File: 1503100481026.jpg (110KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1503100481026.jpg
110KB, 1080x1350px
Everyone not retarded knows that all you have to do is starve out the city dwellers
>>
>>34979941
Well the Texans still win even though the sjw resistance fighters escaped. Probably offcoast since literally everyone else in America hates em and would side with Texas (like the Western NYers here who hate that tumor of a city)

New York gets conquered anyways and loads of lefties got purged.
>>
>>34979976
>>34979863

I just assumed there was, knowing the military's paranoia.

Are these electronics massively complicated to make? Could the texan government conceivably have more made?
>>
>>34977312
They are with some minor modifications.
>>
>>34980146
>Are these electronics massively complicated to make?
No.

>Could the texan government conceivably have more made?
Not really. These devices are designed to send unique signals to different weapons to allow arming and release. These signals are different depending on the bomb. The controller knows which signals to send based on what type of weapons are loaded on the aircraft.
The problem for our hypothetical Texas government is that no one no one knows what unique signals go with which weapons or what those signals even "look" like to the bomb.

In a normal situation, when you are given your orders to deliver your nuclear weapons, you are given a way to tell the controller that you have nuclear consent. It won't send the signals without it.

>>34980155
No they aren't.
>>
>>34980155
The disabling was done according to a treaty with Russia, who'd obviously be very concerned about nuke capabilities. There were mutual inspections and if there were any problems they probably would have said something.
>>
>>34979313

Aimpoint? Isn't that an ACOG?
>>
>>34970151
Stop being nice to the tripfag
>>
>>34970577
Fuck you
>>
>>34971965
faggot
>>
>>34980020
You don't even have to do that. Have you seen footage of the blackout riots from the 70s?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts85TH-jaD4

Just flip a switch and they'll all just kill each other.
>>
>A bunch of ebul racist homophobic white rednecks attack our perfect urban utopia, and only through embracing our ethnic diversity can we overcome and send those backwards Russian-loving southerner hicks back to hell!
Lmao, Jesus.
>>
>>34980271
Yes I was pre-coffee posting. /k/ forgive me.
>>
>>34979440
Actually southern NY and northern Jersey have had recurring problems with groups of Hasidic Jews turning to vigilante justice on those that violate their religious laws.
>>
>>34970151

Rot in fucking Hell, you fucking faggot. Fuck me, trips are cancer.
>>
>>34980788
>Complaining about Oppenheimer
>In a thread that Phil posted in
You're trying too hard.
>>
As a New Englander, I wholly support both Texist and Calexit.

I know it would effectively destroy the image of the United States, but a Balkanization is the only way to cease any divide between us. Let's face it, the USA isn't exactly united at all.
>>
>>34980788
Let me guess, been here all week?
>>
File: Alltheseflavors.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
Alltheseflavors.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>34980788
>calling the only trip on /k/ cancer
>advising them to rot in hel
Please, consider the following, barring that try lurking moar
>>
>>34980993
>Let's face it, the USA isn't exactly united at all.
Just wait until the next time someone attacks us or there's a major international sporting event (not soccer.)

Those are the only times we ever stop squabbling among ourselves like children.
>>
>>34980993
>As a New Englander
Disregarded.
>t. A New Englander
>>
>>34972550
Because Mississippi and Alabama would join more or less as soon as Texas seceded
>>
>>34972890
So why use thevideo of the South Vietnamese police chief who was executing the gook who killed his best friends family
>>
File: k2b.png (677KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
k2b.png
677KB, 512x512px
Anyone seen this movie? I found it pretty intense
>>
>>34983298
For some reason super racists and sjw libtards all think the South Vietnamese guy is an evil white genocidist.

Looks like hitler was right, they can be honorary aryans depending on the circumstances.
>>
>>34972048
You occupy NYC by starving them out. Cut water (North of NYC supply lines), electric (outside NYC you can disrupt the grid), heat, and food distribution (limited service in some parts of the city but water crossings can be shut down for a starve down in a matter of a week or less). Make them too tired and weak to raise any defense. Setup breadlines and water stations to control the necessities of life.The city is not self sufficient and surrounded by water. I guarantee you that people in NYC have no food stores and are entirely reliant on the fragile distribution systems outside the city. It's very easy to occupy if you push the right buttons.
>>
>>34983608
I've seen it and it wasn't bad. It was good to see a movie about the Middle East were it was some massive Hollywood firefight, but just guys struggling with actual dangers closer to what they faced.
>>
>>34983608
this movie is nerve wracking as fuck
>>
I only know about this because the guy who made the soundtrack. The movie itself was meh, could have been better if they left out racial shit. Just Texas decided to start fucking people up.
>>
File: DFBTj0a.gif (940KB, 627x502px) Image search: [Google]
DFBTj0a.gif
940KB, 627x502px
>>34970697
Could you give a link to the books? goggle is not helping.
>>
>>34971105
NYPD is NOTORIOUS for being lousy shots and usually hitting innocent bystanders instead of the actual criminals.
>>
>>34971783
Houston is the largest port in the country ( by tonnage)

Dallas / Fort Worth Area is the 6th largest economy in the world.

Texas could do alright by itself- especially if it purged all the illegal mexicans.
>>
>>34971999
>how exactly do you think Texas is going to launch any of those nukes again?

Back of a Ford F350 King Ranch Edition...
>>
>>34972142
>No launch facilities in Texas

WHUT???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpaceX_South_Texas_Launch_Site
>>
>>34985888
Please read the thread. You're being a moron.
>>
>>34972740
It's only a 2 day drive from a lot of texas to nyc, and there are at least 5 different routes into the city.
Add in a couple of airliners full of texans and it could be semi-feasible.
>>
>>34974391
State of Texas probably has more aircraft and helicopters than Mexico does. Plus 10,000's of trained trooped with artillery and tanks.
>>
>>34985950
But how many states between Texas and NY would gladly support a convoy of Texans with the mission of destroying NY along with every Liberal voter within?
They would be treated like kings before the first battle begins by most states, making supply lines and logistics easier.
>>
>>34980359
this, people don't understand just how fragile city life is.

a few minutes with no bread and circuses will drive them overboard
Thread posts: 276
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.