[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you found yourself such a situation where food is scarce,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Only choice.png (165KB, 542x712px) Image search: [Google]
Only choice.png
165KB, 542x712px
If you found yourself such a situation where food is scarce, would you resort to hunting feral cats or dogs?
>>
>>34969626
forget food. I'd do it when fun is scarce
>>
>>34969640
ATF pls
>>
>>34969626
That's an urban mindset. Our buddies in the countryside are willing to shoot any animal for much less reason. But of course if I were starving I'd hunt cats and dogs. But only after rabbits, squirrels and deer run out. Not because they're lower on the totem pole of living things but because I like cats and dogs more. And also anything probably tastes better than cat or dog meat. I wouldn't know, I'm not Chinese. Can you imagine a shtf situation where a shit ton of inexperienced gun users start trying to hunt though? People will shoot up the forest and kill eachother.
>>
>>34969626
I'd blow away cats even if I had sufficient food. Little shits.
>>
>>34969837
I love cats but I see why people shoot them.
>>
I've tasted cat and dog before, they're good if there's no other choice, depending on what you eat, they can get kind of rubbery.
>>
If cats are still around, so are other animals, cats being carnivores and all. Dogs less so, because they can live off all kinds of shit, and will sometimes eat literal shit.
>>
if you say no, it's because you've never gone 3 days without food.
there are people that have eaten their own children after a week.

you only THINK you're above that shit.
>>
>>34969905
I've gone six days on nothing but water, and at no point was I hungry enough to justify eating a human. Those people must have been severely mentally desperate. Maybe it's because they knew that there would be no food?
To answer OPs question, yes, I would absolutely hunt cats and dogs, and any other number of animals which to most people are "unthinkable" to eat. Some people need to grow a pair.
>>
File: 1496209021724.jpg (7KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496209021724.jpg
7KB, 255x200px
>There are people who would rather save a drowning cat than a person
>>
>>34970153
Depends which cat and which person.

>my mum
>my cat
My mum wins.

>some random slob
>my cat
My cat wins.

>some random slob
>some random cat
Probably the slob.
>>
File: 00.jpg (58KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
00.jpg
58KB, 500x523px
>>34970176

The center scenario and it is still wrong.
>>
>>34969626
Dogs sure, cats? Not enough meat for it to be worth it.
>>
>>34970203
>it is still wrong
But I like my cat, and there's no guarantee that I would like the random slob. In fact, statistically speaking, I probably won't.
>>
>>34969626
>If you found yourself such a situation where food is scarce, would you resort to hunting feral cats or dogs?
>t.cityfag
I live in the woods. Food doesn't get scarce, pussy does.
>>
I'd pause at both cats and dogs. Not because they are holy. Because they eat rats and mice without blinking and even less savoury things, and that is even before they have been starving a week because they owner died or ran off. You are basically feeding on the crap they have been feeding on. And tastes aside, that means every kind of contaminated shit those mice and worms and pigeons have been eating.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.