[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best gun for a broad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: download.png (60KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
60KB, 380x380px
Looking for a gun for my wife who lives by herself. Any better guns than Ruger 357?
>>
>>34968107
Is the a veiled cuck thread?
>>
No dude start using your brain once in a while or it will rot.
>>
>>34968107
How many times do I have to remind you idiots, when you're asking for gun recommendations be fucking specific. Is it for carry or just home defense?

I love the Ruger revolvers but honestly they're probably not good for this, assuming she doesn't want much recoil and doesn't want to carry a bulky gun like most women. If it's for HD then get her a long gun--probably an AR15 for the low recoil--and if it's for carry it's too bulky and you should get her an LCP or some similar.
>>
>>34968107
>my wife who lives by herself
How did you fuck up that badly?

If it is an in home gun, probably a glock 17 or 19. If she is going to be carrying it, probably an M&P sheild. Having some info on its intended use, her wardrobe, possible threats, etc. would help.
>>
Okay clarification. It's for home defense. I have several pistols but I need something reliable like a revolver. Bulk is no issue. It will sit in a nightstand for the most part. Recoil is an issue. No threats, other than a single woman living by herself always makes an easy target. Shotgun/rifle is too much gun for her. No carry needed. She doesn't live the ghetto. LOL.
>>
File: Sage Green Logo.jpg (56KB, 619x264px) Image search: [Google]
Sage Green Logo.jpg
56KB, 619x264px
>>34968107
You know there's a QTDDTOT active right now, right? Sage goes in all fields.
>>
>>34968107

>wife who lives by herself

really makes you think...
>>
>>34968107
Maybe don't buy a gun for her. Don't want Tyrone taking off with it after fucking her.
>>
File: tiTROXL.jpg (7KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
tiTROXL.jpg
7KB, 300x256px
>my wife who lives alone
>is a single woman

I don't think you're grasping the concept of marriage.
>>
>>34968107
>my wife who lives by herself

Don't worry, her son will protect her. Are you the guy that posted the cuckshed security thread?
>>
>>34973704
>>34973808
>>34969544

Maybe he's on deployment you dumb niggers
>>
>>34973841
Then Jody will protect her
>>
>>34968107
That's fine for a first time gun owner. But full house loads are a bitch. Have her try some +P .38 Specials, preferably loaded with Speer Gold Dots.
>>
>>34973863
okay boot
>>
>>34968107
All of them.

A short barreled .357 is one of the worst guns to just hand off to a loved one and expect them to be able to defend themselves with it. Excess recoil, excess muzzle blast, low capacity, shitty sights, and a long heavy trigger.

Get that whore a full sized 9mm if it's just for HD. If she wants to carry then get her the smallest reliable single stack in 9mm or .380 that'll accept a light.
>>
>>34973841
Then she wouldn't be a single woman, would she?

And yeah, Jody got her back. He's packing a 7 inch barrel in his trousers.
>>
File: IMG_0758.jpg (51KB, 588x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0758.jpg
51KB, 588x424px
>>34973874
>boot
Nope
>>
I have several 9mms but I like the .357 for it's stopping power. Hear you about the recoil, but once she learns to shoot it well, it should only take one shot to stop an intruder. I tried having her try my Beretta 92FS and Walther PPK and they both jammed on her. Never jammed for me but it must be her inexperience or dumb luck. Anyway, I think we have both decided a revolver is the way to go. Heavier trigger but less chance of a jam.
>>
Get a full size 9mm or a large .380 if she hates recoil that much
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.