[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Q-tip company cucked the US military

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

File: file.jpg (204KB, 1188x1200px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
204KB, 1188x1200px
>" Pentagon officials today announced the indictment of 4,957 armorers across all branches of the military for accepting bribes from Unilever, parent company of the Q-tips brand in a press conference."

>"Between 2001 and 2017 the company paid out an estimated $3 million for armorers to reject rifles, requiring the needless use of hundreds of millions of additional Q-tips, investigators said."

>"“Unilever told me it was in my best interest to stop looking into it, and that they knew where I lived,” said Jackson."

How are americans this dumb?
>>
File: Screenshot_30.png (2MB, 1170x1042px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_30.png
2MB, 1170x1042px
>>34967155
link here http://www.duffelblog.com/2017/08/scandal-military-armorers-found-with-deep-financial-ties-to-q-tip-company/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=Duffel%20Blog&utm_content=SCANDAL:%20Q-Tips%20company%20bribed%20armorers%20to%20refuse%20clean%20rifles
>>
bait, duffelblog is satire onpar with the onion
>>
https://twitter.com/duffelblog

>not noticing satire that stares you directly in the face
>>
>>34967155
>americans are dumb hurrr
>joke article

this is why we are a superpower and you aren't
>>
>>34967155
>>34967165
>duffelblog
Ivan, I-I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but that entire website is satire. If you lived in a society with freedom of speech you'd understand. Perhaps you should stick to borscht.
>>
says right on the package not to stick them in your ear

but everybody does anyway
>>
>>34967367
I'm sorry, I thought this was America
>>
>armorer always sticklers

So what happens if you just hand them the rifle and walk out before they can say a word?
>>
>>34967438
Some SGT will come running after you and beat you to death.
>>
>>34967398
"Do not insert into ear canal"
YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME

on a side note, the women getting the settlements from j&j for the baby powder were literally shovelling the shit up their vag constantly all day every day
its wacky reading
>>
Thats duffleblog you retard. It's The Onion for the military.
>>
>>34967438
Then you have officially failed to maintain possession of your weapon, you might as well have left it outside the door.
Just because a weapon is in the arms room does not mean its turned in.
>>
File: ancap smiley.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
ancap smiley.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>34967155

>“Unilever told me it was in my best interest to stop looking into it, and that they knew where I lived,” said Jackson."
>>
>>34967465
How else am I supposed to get rid of the ear wax?
>>
>>34967543
Armorer in possession of a stolen weapon you say?
>>
>>34967555
Fucking beat me to it
>>
>>34967556
>implying you arent shoving most of the wax back into your ear canal
>>
>>34967556
Diplomacy.
>>
Ar's need to be cleaned even if 1 round is fired
>>
>>34967556
Use the 20 other better brands that make cotton swabs for 1/2-1/3 of the price... It baffles me how someone can see a box of 400 qtips for $5 and 400 other brand for $2 and still buy the goddamn qtips which come unraveled in your goddamn ear.

Come to think of it they're probably also coated in heroin to keep the user addicted to cleaning their ears, considering they're literally an ancap meme.
>>
>>34967589
Just how much earwax do you have that its getting shooved in there?
>>
>>34967465
every night my shop hung outside next to one of our female sgt's room. so we could hang out with out her having to get a buddy to walk with. 2000 with out fail this female LT exits her trailer room in white flannel civilian pajamas(very against orders) with a giant bottle of baby powder. She went into the bathroom trailer, and 20 minutes later she came out. this happened almost every night of a year long deployment. So that was a lot of talc she was covering her self in.
>>
>>34967604
AK owner here, I was wondering why the fuck millions of qtips would need to be used to clean a rifle... Why would you even need one?
>>
>>34967563
No, if a soldier leaves his weapon unattended in an office, and another soldier picks it up and carries it off (by putting it in a different but attended room) who is wrong?
>>
>>34967609
Bullshit, every other 'brand' (I think I've every only seen store brand) fucking sucks. Either the cotton tip is loose spun and falls apart looking at it wrong and/or the stick bends with little to no pressure (plastic or paper). I don't buy many brand name things, but for cotton swabs, Q-tips are an absolute must in my book.
>>
>>34967609
Those qtips are hard and shitty tho
>>
>>34967155
So let me get this straight...

>AR15's require Q-tips to clean
>Maker of Q-tips bribes all armorers to refuse rifles that don't require Q-tips to clean
>This is an actual thing and nearly 5,000 armorers are being indicted for it

Holy shit... ARfags on full suicide watch. I can't even, holy fuck. So many memes.
>>
>>34967626
With guns in general, they are kind or handy for hard to reach places, and you get more leverage than trying to fold a patch and use the corner or something.
>>
>>34967155
#AlexJones/WaterFilters2024
>>
>>34967652
>Q-tips are an absolute must in my book.
You're seriously not going to boycott the company that is the reason the US doesn't have a better military rifle and still uses this dirty POS from the 50's?

Use Kroger cotton swabs. There's one other store brand that's good that I can't think of, but you can usually tell which ones are loose through the box. How do you bend them, stop powerfucking your ear holes.
>>
>>34967155
As an armorer I never saw a dime of this bribe money.
>>
>>34967700
Kroger is my go to grocery store. Their cotton swabs are one of the absolute dogshit tier that I was referring to. You can Privately Select to lick my balls.
>>
>>34967729
Because you were payed off to deny it?
>>
>>34967740
How much is Unilever paying you to shill for them?

Qtips ALWAYS leave cotton in my ear and they're one of the only brands that does it.
>>
>>34967438
You don't get your fucking weapons cards back, you stupid goddamn idiot.
>>
>>34967556
With Curettes, they're designed to actually pull the wax out.

>>34967626
>why would you even need one
Because armorers and the military in general are extremely anal when it comes weapons maintainance. If it's not spotless you can't turn it in. Doesn't matter if it is an AR or was an AK that weapon had to be spotless.

They do it with 240s too, and those things fire almost without fail.
>>
>>34967622
autist here.,..what is the talc actually for? where do they put it?
>>
>>34968098
Are your ear canals made of sand paper?
>>
>>34968098
>>34968335
Yeah, I've never had one, even the shit Kroger ones leave cotton in my ear. They just tend to completely unravel and still be attached to the end of the stick.
>>
>>34968320
Women are so fucking dumb that they've been using Johnson& Johnson baby powder for decades as a "feminine hygiene" product and sticking it up their fucking cunts. After about 40 years they developed ovarian cancer and are now sueing because they're retarded.
>>
>>34967670
It's satire you dumb motherfucker.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.