[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hunting On Public Land

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: public_hunting_sign.jpg (48KB, 700x465px) Image search: [Google]
public_hunting_sign.jpg
48KB, 700x465px
Hello, /k/. I'm wanting to go hunting for the first time this year. I've already got my hunter's permit and I'm looking at public hunting land near me.

I found some land at a park near me that is open for hunting, but I noticed one thing....the land set aside for hunting is also the fucking mountain bike trails...

Is it normal for hunters to share the same area that normal people will be in? I think they close during the turkey and deer firearm seasons, but that's it.

Are they expecting me to shoot rabbits/dove/pheasants in the same area that little Jimmy is riding his bike? wtf?

inb4 ask the park office or local game warden

The park office literally knows nothing about the public hunting land and the POS game warden won't call/email me back
>>
>>34966962
Meh, plenty of national parks in NZ have both hikers and hunters all over the place.
Just know your target and what is beyomd ot and you should be fine.
>>
>>34966962

What would happen if someone took that sign literally and started hunting the public?
>>
>>34966962
You in Ohio anon? If you're nearby maybe i can help out
>>
>public hunting area
>you don't hunt the public
>>
>>34966962
Is that a Wayne National Forest sign? Either way you can't shoot across roads in Ohio, not sure if biking trails are given the same treatment. Just find a spot that has a ridge behind it or some kind of backstop so you don't shoot little Billy. Know your target and what's beyond yadda yadda.
>>
>>34969377
Nope, Illinois.

I have no problem with being careful and placing my shots in a safe manner. The only thing I'm worried about is people trying to call the police on me because I'm "some guy with a shotgun shooting near us".

Well...maybe that's the only way I'm going to get contact with my game warden..lol
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.