[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Time Buyer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Five7.jpg (290KB, 1800x1275px) Image search: [Google]
Five7.jpg
290KB, 1800x1275px
Hey /k/ I'm trying to buy my first gun and I'm looking for suggestions as to what I should get. Also any opinions about the Five-Seven?
>>
uhhhh buy cz
>>
>>34965871
It's an extremely expensive, extremely cheap feeling gun with a bad trigger chambered in an uncommon and expensive caliber with a niche purpose.

It's also ugly as fuck.

Get a Glock 19, a CZ75, CZp07, M&P 9, XD9, beretta M9/92FS instead.
>>
File: Peacewasneveranoption.jpg (75KB, 498x510px) Image search: [Google]
Peacewasneveranoption.jpg
75KB, 498x510px
>>34965871
>Five-Seven
It's a meme gun that shoots an expensive meme caliber. Still cool though.

>What gun to get?
>Learn the differences between different actions: revolvers, striker fired, hammer fired. >Decide on what mode of operation you want.
>Pick a caliber that you want
>finger fuck some at a shop.
>rent some and shoot some if you can
>Save pennies
>Buy gun.
>>
Glerk
>>
>>34965871
you could try being something other than a fuckhead and using the catalog. maybe you would have noticed the first time buyer handgun thread if you werent so self-important
>>
>>34965871
There's literally no reason to buy a 5.7, especially as a first gun. Buy a plastic wonder 9
>>
>>34965871
>any opinions about the Five-Seven
Don't do it
>I'm looking for suggestions
Beretta92 or VP9
>>
>>34965871
Five seveNs are cool guns with characteristics that make them both good and bad for new shooters. If it's something you've always wanted then go for it, you won't be as happy with anything else.
Since I'm seeing some CZ shilling I'm going to go ahead and shill my favorite brand. HK makes great pistols as well, with many of them being at or below the price point of the Five seveN.
I'd get the Five seveN if only because 4channers told you not too.
>>
File: 0.jpg (300KB, 1068x1335px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
300KB, 1068x1335px
>>34965924
>>34965929
>>34965943
>>34965944
Don't listen to these guys. If you want a five seven and can afford it, go for it.
>>
Clearly you want the venerable Hi-Point C9.
>>
>>34965871
ive shot a five seven and it was cool and all but honestly it was really uncomfortable to shoot,the mag well is just like fuckhuge
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.