[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M93 Raffica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Beretta made them sometime ago and now they are literally impossible to find. Super badass handgun that has a stock and a grip. Any ideas on where to look?
>>
>>34965239
Got a few from South America a while back, Rebels have a shit tonne for some reason, or atleast enough to where I could buy some.

They're sitting in a storage locker until I work out if they're legal, meet bans, yadda yadda, so for the time being until I work it out the advice I can give is south of the border
>>
>>34965262
How do they feel when you shoot them? Are they realistically concealable?
>>
I believe there are less than a dozen on the NFA registry that can be transferred or purchased legally. I saw one come up for sale at auction and it went for $62,000.

As the previous poster said, for whatever reason South America got a shitton of them. I'm not positive but I believe Brazil(or another country, can't remember) ordered several thousand of them as sidearm for their special forces, but the project was cancelled and over the years they have made their way into the hands of criminals and rebel forces.
>>
>>34965262
And for the record, there is absolitly no way to make them legal, evwn if you get an FFL. They would need to have end user certificates and import paperwork. Imjelous of you, not telling you to get ride of them, but be aware that if you get caught with them you are looking at DECADES of federal prison time.
>>
>>34965239
Stop makeing these fucking threads no you cant get one and you never will how many times are you going to ask
>>
File: BerettaSBR04.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BerettaSBR04.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
>>34965239
The only way is to be a Type 07 SOT and have one brought in or find someone who has a post-sample (there'll be few).
Optionally try to build a facsimile using an existing Beretta or Taurus frame converted to full-auto and given a burst-cam.

Beretta did actually sell a variant of the 92 pistol with the folding stock from the 93r, so there's one place to source at least one part.
The enlarged trigger-guard with the foldout grip would be trickier, you'd have to cut and reweld some stuff, it'll require some top smithing.
The slide would probably have to be custom machined from the get go, or possibly sourced from a parts-kit if you ever found one.
The barrel is I'm pretty sure just a typical one but longer and with compensating ports cut into it.

There's a lot of things under the hood that's different on a Beretta 93r, which is probably the biggest hurdle, but the things on the outside won't be simple either.
>>
>>34965311
I have heard that supposedly, the Beretta 93r used in Robocop was a transferable machinegun, but I've never seen anyone prove it.

If it's true, it'll probably be worth close to 80k if you count in the movie history.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.