[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(Hopefully) First Time Gun Owner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: wojak-3dcg.png (242KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wojak-3dcg.png
242KB, 1024x1024px
What's gun training like? Is it required to get a CC? And what do they check when doing backgrounds?

I'm kind of a sperg, so I'm worried that might get in the way of owning a gun. It's definitely caused some trouble with people in the past.
>>
Depends on where you're from, but in most states your CHL/LTC course will be all of the "gun training" you'll need. Unless being an autist got you in legal trouble or youve had a judge deem you mentally unfit, idk what else could hurt you in the background check
>>
>>34964950
>Depends on where you're from
PNW.

>Unless being an autist got you in legal trouble or youve had a judge deem you mentally unfit
Just shit in school (from the teachers). Nothing else. The experiences from then still ruins my day from time-to-time.

>idk what else could hurt you in the background check
I doubt there is, in my case. But still.

I just don't know anything about getting a gun.
>>
>>34964980
You should be fine. Look online for a CHL course that has loaner guns available for rent/loan, do the paperwork and get your fingerprints and mail it in. If you're approved for that, you'll have zero problems buying a gun.
>>
>>34964924
You're going to have to pass the health test, the penis inspection is either the best or worst part depending on your attitude.
>>
>>34965063
>penis inspection
Not again...
>>
>>34965075
Hey I never enjoyed it either, thankfully they changed the rules so you only need to do it once every five years now instead of annually.
>>
>>34964980
>I just don't know anything about getting a gun
Read and see if any of this trips you up
https://www.atf.gov/file/61446/download

The 'adjudicated' part means a judge found you mentally unfit and you were committed involuntarily
>>
>not enjoying benis inspection
its like you guys dont even want your junk fondled by a professional
[disdain for plebians.jpg]
>>
>>34965310
>can't even upload my benis inspection day spurdo since this is a blue board
>>
>>34965702
yeah i get banned every time i post the pic of the guy with the glock up his ass
>>
File: 1379217869506.jpg (103KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
1379217869506.jpg
103KB, 384x313px
>>34964924
>And what do they check when doing backgrounds?
Unless they're like VA where there is a state form, you will fill out a 4473 form. Provided you don't answer disqualifiers on the form the shop calls it in to NICS and the information you write down is run through name based databases. If your name is John Smith it will take a few minutes, but if your name is not close to any known criminals on the databases you will get approved. That's literally how the spooky background check system works.

You a felon, a druggie, or a nut committed to a loony bin?
>no gun
Clean record?
>gun
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.