[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Glock Perfection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Glock Perfection
>>
File: Adisgusting.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Adisgusting.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>FCA
>Faux Rolex
>That ridiculous oversized muzzle brake
>Side cuts
>All the other mods
>All that money wasted
>>
>>34964784
Keep posting these threads eh?

I mean, it is the perfect gun if gun customisation is your thing, you can make the gun to your perfection which is pretty cool. I've seen some dope ones and some stupid ones, but nobody complains here when people customise cars or trucks, why guns?

I don't know, it's never bothered me. As long as you're not putting me down then I couldn't care, I'll shoot my factory one next to a borderlands-tier one fine , just don't tell me it's better,
>>
>>34965148
Didn't read a single character of this spiel.
>>
>>34964784
>INSANE

Appropriate label for anyone putting that much money in a Glock
>>
>>34964784
>Glock Perfection
>aftermarket garbage
pick one and only one
>>
>>34964784
>a glock and a chrysler
probably loaded with tattoos and piercings, too. the post just screams "i make bad decisions"
>>
File: received_941315529340769.jpg (134KB, 2048x1232px) Image search: [Google]
received_941315529340769.jpg
134KB, 2048x1232px
Yesterday some dude in two other Glock threads was asking me about my home made Glockamole.

I purchased a Coyote brown enhanced grip frame from Brownells for $150.

3 Magpul Glock Pmags for $45.

Then I went to Glockstore and purchased a Glock 19 lower parts kit for $90. They have a section specifically for Polymer 80 Glock builds.

There I also found a complete Glock 19 Gen 3 slide for $450. A Gen 4 slide is non-compatible.

This comes to $735, which for the price you could buy any Glock model you damn well please. I just enjoy building guns and get more satisfaction out of it. Plus the frame is much nicer than a stock Glock frame.

All it took to finish was a set of hand files, varying roughness sandpaper, WD40, a Leatherman, a hand drill, and a punch set.

Was pretty satisfying/10.

Ordered an X300UB last night. Going to order a KKM match barrel and comp next. Then send the slide to Suarez for an RMR cut.
>>
>>34965797
>no sup height sights to go with RMR
>no front slide serrations and RMR cut
>slide doesn't match frame
>no flatface 3.5 pound trigger

it's like you're not even trying
>>
>>34965797
Looks nice does it come in a men's model too?? hahooeueuuu glockboys ww@ real glocker hours who tf up mash that mfing trigger dingus
>>
>>34965906

I was going to have Suarez throw suppressor sights on it when they do the cut. I wasn't going to do front serrations because I wouldn't use them.

I may or may not put a new trigger bar in it. As it stands the factory trigger isn't bad for me.

>>34965951

No mens model available.
>>
>>34965982
if you do go with the Suarez slide let us know how it is. I'm legitimately interested. Amazingly priced. hope it works out though
>>
File: wut.jpg (428KB, 3000x1687px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
428KB, 3000x1687px
>>34966018

Will do. It seemed like the second best option to ATEI so I decided to give it a shot.

The KKM barrel is pretty expensive for what you get. Especially because I want the comp more than the actual "match" qualities of barrel.

The color contrast should be nice at least I guess.
>>
I own three glocks, and I haven't modified any of them with the exception of talon grips. They work just fine for me as they are, and I even like the sights.

I'm in the market for a full size pistol, and I'll likely not be doing Glock simply because I want a little variety. Plus, I've been wanting a metal framed gun. Anyway, I'm not really a Glock fanatic and I still think they're beautifully simple guns that do exactly what they're meant to do. And some people like to turn their guns into a project and make all kinds of customizations. And, again, for that purpose Glock excels.
>>
>>34965590
same rofl
>>
File: 1466961981152.png (2MB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
1466961981152.png
2MB, 1440x960px
>>34964784
>Didn't even bother changing the trigger

The perfect cherry on top of this shit sunday
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.