[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

P2000 or USP? Battle of the H&Ks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: YA2eCXM.jpg (241KB, 944x400px) Image search: [Google]
YA2eCXM.jpg
241KB, 944x400px
P2000 or USP?
Battle of the H&Ks
>>
>>34964645
Depends for what. For home defense or range USP for people with smaller hands or carry p2000
>>
>>34964645
P30
>>
>>34964645
USP
>>
>>34964645
both suck
>high bores
>low capacity
>shit aftermarket for sights and parts
>made by company that hates civilians
>brick ergonomics
>muh military contracts and video games
>mediocre triggers

Only reasons to buy one anymore:
1. find one cheaper than a glock 19
2. you're a nostalgia fan
>>
File: 1503002389016.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1503002389016.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>34965619

>high bores
nice buzzword faggot
>low capacity
few rounds less than a Glock. Wow you're gonna die because of that mate
>shit aftermarket for sights and parts
but that's just wrong. everything you need is there. the market isn't as overstated as Glock's. guess you win :^)
>made by company that hates civilians
le you suck and we hate you meme. gg
>brick ergonomics
bruh you recommended a Glock and you're talking ergos. I'd have to pay 200+ to have as comfy of a grip USPs have
>muh military contracts and video games
Just beat a gun that isn't drop safe next time faggot
>mediocre triggers
compared to??? they're decent out of the box compared to most new handguns

I've been convinced. If you can't shoot for shit. Just spend more money to make it less shit
>>
>>34965619

USP tactical, experts, or elites, blow Glocks out of the water in almost every regard except price.
>>
>>34964645
Neither. They both suck
>>
Stop playing videogames.
>>
>>34964657
why do you pollute just about every thread with your tripcode? are you even muslim as a side note?
>>
>>34964645
Usp
>>
>>34964645
I own both. If you are talking apples to apples 9mm USPc vs P2000 the P2k is usually a few hundred cheaper.
>>
Are they statrak?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.