[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Joining the air force limitations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Black.jpg (53KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Black.jpg
53KB, 1920x1080px
I want to go into the Air force a year or two from now. My background is clean , but I used to be brony and look at art on derpibooru. While I never went searching for it sometimes underage characters would pop up, now I know there knot real. But when they ask if you have ever seen cp while technically no my heart might race. Should I tell them that the animated stuff has popped up before?
>>
File: 1460052133614.png (17KB, 529x481px) Image search: [Google]
1460052133614.png
17KB, 529x481px
>>34964224
>but I used to be brony and look at art on derpibooru. While I never went searching for it sometimes underage characters would pop up, now I know there knot real. But when they ask if you have ever seen cp while technically no my heart might race. Should I tell them that the animated stuff has popped up before?

You'll be in good company.
>>
I have been through a the top secrect clearance process and stuff like that never came up. Don't worry bud
>>
>>34964224
I thought the CP was a requirement to make it to the highest levels of government
>>
>>34964278
Thank you for the info
>>
>>34964224
Just say yes but in hard hitting documentaries
>>
>>34964359
I dont think that would help anyone.
>>
>>34964224
Say yes but not by choice. The internet showed it to you before you could look away.
>>
But should I tell them that before hand to be completly upfront and honest?
>>
>>34964224
Don't volunteer any information they don't ask for.
also illustrations aren't cp, because no child was involved in the manufacture.
>>
>>34964503
Yeah, they'll find out about all that stuff anyway, so you should really tell your recruiter
>>
I just dont want to wig out and they think im lieing.
>>
So just tell my recruiter about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 500x375px
>>34964689
Your average /k/ommando ladies and gents.
>>
holy fuck what a world we live in

my guess is you'll be generally unpopular if you're even into that stuff in the first place. but fuck no, don't mention that

and work in command post so you don't have to see too many people and creep them out
>>
I always love how brand new kids are so honest and faithful with a service that will happily and is ready to bend you over and give you the blue dick raw.

I skate out of training because it makes up for when I get fucked in the future. What I'm trying to say is don't worry about lying. If you aren't breaking the law, no one gives a fuck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.