[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

9mm fags btfo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: lol.png (20KB, 972x262px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
20KB, 972x262px
>b-b-b-but 9mm has good stopping power!
LOL!
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2016/11/22/evelyn-bunte_n_13151396.html
>>
>>34962342
Skull penetration or were they deflected, grazes, nick the ear?
>>
>huffing compost
No. Weak bait. Weak life.
>>
>>34962358
Weak round.
>>
File: Holdingheadwhilelaughing.png (78KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
Holdingheadwhilelaughing.png
78KB, 247x248px
>>34962342
>HuffPo
>even moonbat liberals know 9mm is shit
KEK
>>
>>34962342
>huffpo
http://archive.is/wC8LB
>>
>>34962342
Definition of living by the exceptions, shoot yourself 3 times in the head with a 9mm if you think you can replicate a miracle, actually just do it just twice and i'll be impressed.
>>
>>34962342

Just know dumbass 9mm is a high velocity round so if you think .45 auto a low velocity slow round will do better you got another thing coming.

Either way I'm going to assume your a noguns faggot.
>>
>>34962342
Bet she wasn't a threat after the first hit.
>>
>>34962342
>JSP wounds
Why do people pretend like the effectiveness of anything other than hollow points matters in a life or death situation?
>>
>>34962342>
>b-b-b-but 9mm has good stopping power!
did it have stopping power?
>Megan Trotsky wrote that Bunte had to undergo surgery on her brain as well as to remove metal pieces from her mouth. She said the teen will likely need long-term rehabilitation after she leaves hospital.
>Although she is blind and partially paralyzed on her right side, she can now stand independently and her motor skills and speech are improving.
I would say it did
>>
>>34962342
>lol btfo top kek look at this clicky baity article title how will you ever recover protip you can't
first of all in that article you didn't even read before posting it for (you)s, nowhere does it say what calibre was used, in fact they don't know what the fuck happened since the lack of witness and the victim got stopped so good she needs her brain healed before she can maybe remember any details.

Even if it was 9mm, it just proved it can indeed stop a person, so your shitpost can't fit that narrative either, could you at least try?
>>
>>34962342
A 22 magnum is enough to put a quarter sized hole in someone's skull. Three 9mm rounds will turn your brain to paste.
>>
>>34962342

>huffpo

WEW LAD
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.