[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red pill me on British army please. Thinking of joining. Also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: groza.jpg (700KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
groza.jpg
700KB, 1280x960px
Red pill me on British army please. Thinking of joining. Also about the subsequent paths that follow, like being a private contractor or joining a special forces unit.
>>
>redpill
>>
>>34962043
>redpill
Glad you got the matrix reference.
>>
>>34962021
you're not gonna have a good time in the military if you make plans for becoming a super leet special forces operator or some shit already, in the army you're gonna get yelled a like you don't know shit (because you don't) and you're just gonna do menial tasks and be treated just the same as anyone else because you're not gonna be special, and likely you don't have some sort of talent or gift to be better than anyone else. you'll absolutely hate half of your job but enjoy the other half if you're cut out for it.

tl;dr tho if you're in good shape and think you can handle it sure
>>
>>34962021
> thinking of joining
Fair one lad. Youll get screamed at, physically beasted to the point of vomiting and made to feel like a the most insignificant sack of shite to ever walk this earth. However, youll do it with 30 other lads who will become best mates for life, youll learn to shoot guns, survival skills etc, skills which will stay with you the rest of your life. If you go for a trade like Sigs, REME, RE etc you can get good quals and skills that can help you when you get back onto civvie street. Bear in mind the pay isnt great, but once you get to your unit life is pretty chill, a full days meals costs you less than a fiver and you pay pence on the pound for decent accomodation and that.
> special forces
Make sure to tell that to everyone you meet, theyll love you and most definitely not mock the shite out of you
>>
>>34964161
Wait isn't all the food and accommodation supposed to be free whilst you're out training and patrolling, etc?
>>
>>34962021
>Red pill me on
please go back to your subreddit and never come back
and tell your friends to stay there, too
>>
>>34965345
>please
Please go back to school.

xd
>>
>>34965327
In training, i.e phase 1/phase 2, you dont pay for accommodation, and in most places youll get deducted a few quid per day out of your monthly paycheck for three meals a day. If youre out on exercise no you dont need to pay for your rat packs.
When you get to your units you have to pay a pittance in council tax and accommodation, and if you want to have scoff in the cookhouse its probably around £1.50 for a full meal. Trust me, its really not a lot. In training youll get about £13-1400 a month and a tiny fraction of that will be food deductions.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.