[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MIG-41

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 21

https://www.rt.com/news/400687-russian-mig-interceptor-space/
XAXAXA
Stupid amerikanski still building useless stealth jets.
Superior Mikoyan design bureau will create Mach 4 space interceptor with lasers in 2025. It will end your imperialism!
>>
>>34961745
>Russia continues to lead the world in cgi weapons
>>
At this point even I am getting tired of Russian vaporware announcements, and im Serbian so I really dont have any reason to bandwagon the yankfat air force.

At least burgers and chinkis will deliver something, even though Americans will spend 20x the original budget and the Chinks will deliver a product that has 1/20 of its promised capabilities. Russians will delay this programme indefinitely and then quietly cancel it
>>
>>34961745
Looks like a space Mig-21
>>
File: we're coming for you.jpg (270KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
we're coming for you.jpg
270KB, 1200x799px
By the year 2025 R*ssia won't even be a country anymore KEK. Same with China. Both economically collapsed, or at least diminished to the point of fragmentation into smaller autonomous regions. The United States of America will dominate the 21st century alone. Get used to it KEK.
>>
>>34962238
the capitalized KEK made me think radio static, like this was a message from the future. thanks for the laugh
>>
>>34962238
Hyuga a cute
>>
>>34962238

People have been saying "China will collapse in the next few years" for 30 years now
>>
>>34962238
Please, im american and i know thats crap. Russia will exist in 2025, and probably will unless China randomly decides to get into a major war with them. China may collapse due to demographics, a slim MAYBE, but they likely wont until at least 2035.

We will have to share the stage until at least 2040, and i wouldnt discount an American insurrection by then, as unlikely as that may be.
>>
>>34962282
Not me, I'm for real baby. China will collapse, Bejchink is already losing influence all over their country. Watch for fragmentation soon. I know geopolitics and geopolitical forecasting is my icecream.
>>34962263
I am from the future, don't ask me anything though KEK.
>>
>>34962283
We don't share the stage with anyone NOW what makes you think Chinkland or R*ssia will get MORE powerful?
>>
File: 1463157063702.png (733KB, 944x701px) Image search: [Google]
1463157063702.png
733KB, 944x701px
>Space Migs
>>
>>34961745
Their financial reserves are expected to last somewhere between a few months and a year.
>>
>>34962311
China has the population, the industry and the will so it would be unwise to write them off.

There is also the remote possibility of Eurosubhumans putting aside their nationalistic bickering and federalizing thereby creating another pole of political power on the globe........... but "remote possibility" doesn't even begin to describe how unlikely that is. Eurohomos are too petty and egotistic for their own good.

Russia is irrelevant.
>>
>>34961745
>muh lasers
>muh AI fighter drone
the only thing interesting about a replacement for the mig-31 is the potential for a new high altitude interceptor that has a ready supply of ASAT missiles
>>
>>34961745
Did they just cgi modernize the mig 21?
>>
>>34961745
>russian technology
kek
>>
>>34962283
We're almost certainly going to see a full blown communist revolution here within the next seven years.
>>
File: 1427810086703.png (293KB, 489x893px) Image search: [Google]
1427810086703.png
293KB, 489x893px
>>34962238
>said the country that is going to have their default in about 30 days time
top kek
>>
>>34962311
Russia will likely at least retain its current regional heavyweight status due to its nuclear arsenal and abundant geological resources. China has the 2nd largest defense budget and has a powerful industrial economy. Yes, China lags in some areas (high end capital goods being one), but to write them off in 15 years is stupid. The US-Chinese relationship will be just as important as US-USSR relationship was.
>>
>>34963792
Russia is going the way of Venezuela. Short of god himself coming down from the heavens and saving their economy they are going to turn into a failed petrostate.

China is more complicated. Manufacturing remains cheap in China but there's a very real awareness that there are other, cheaper markets coming online and that people are going to follow the money. More then even America there's no post-industrial plan for China, everything they've done assumes constant, high growth and any reduction in external demand more then made up for by increasing domestic demand.

They have the resources to fuck up a lot without collapsing so I'm not over there thinking they will fall apart, but it's not a good place to be.
>>
>>34961745
Why don't you fucks concentrate on swarm warfare?
>>
>>34962296

would a fragmentation fall along geographic lines or political?
>>
File: 3455.png (2MB, 1742x656px) Image search: [Google]
3455.png
2MB, 1742x656px
>>34963859
At least Russia can into RnD
>>
>>34962469
EU being a power on US level would require a bit of a shift in politics, to say the least. However, the EU nations do make up a significant military power in terms of R&D and manufacturing. They arent on our scale, but when you realize how little power projection exists outside the Western world and their economic power they ARE a power.

Russia will never be as powerful as the USSR was, at least not in my lifetime. The only way that could happen is if the EU goes into absolute internal freefall and Russia maneuvers into a highly influential position as political power broker (influencing elections and parties) and energy plant. But I find that unlikely unless our own foreign policy groups severely screw up to an absurd degree.

When people hear "multipolar world", many assume it means America's stance is lessened. Its more like "America is a AAA nation, but now there are more AA nations". UK will likely never be a super power again, nor will Russia, nor will Brazil, but they CAN be regional powers with local military/political/economic dominance. Only China has the potential to truly be our rival, and frankly their aims are limited to keeping us out of the china seas, having absolute local dominion, and ensuring the Parties' survival and resource interests.

Whether those ends are mutually exclusive to ours though is unknown. Hopefully we never find out violently.
>>
>>34962954
I find this somewhat unlikely; leftist terrorism was much worse in the 70s. Black Panthers were more assertive than BLM, and you had the Weatherman underground blowing up bombs in the Pentagon and Capitol Building. Vietnam protests were raging, free love and drugs was that eras Tinder and Heroin/Opiates.

Its a cycle, we just are seeing it again, imo.
>>
>>34963733
>defaulting of shit that doesn't exist
>>
File: stronk2.png (91KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
stronk2.png
91KB, 600x450px
JUST
U
S
T
>>
>>34963859
I dont disagree, especially on China. As i mention here >>34963936, China has the "potential", but it's an uphill fight for them that frankly comes down to a mix of luck and US making severely dumb decisions, geopolitically.

Russia I agree, they would need a PERFECT mix of economic opportunity, EU weakness, and American isolationism to make it work. And it still wouldnt be US-level I imagine.
>>
>>34963733
Thats not how national debt works, especially when your currency is the global reserve money. We still have WW1 debts, no one gives a shit when the interest alone repays the debts 5x over.
>>
>>34963995
When will that end desu?
>>
>>34962238
the thing that americans europeans and westerners dont understand about russia is that russians are not the same people like you
you might say how can you support putin russia is the worst russians are drug addicts
and yes most of these things are true
but russians love there country and i can see why its one of the most special countries in the world (im not saying best or that it has best army)

russians are very proud and very patriotic and when things are tough they dont go around and riot and cry they suck it up the more its sucks the closer they become the more they bound with there government

look at ww1 russia was destroyed and after that came the revolution and after that the red terror millions upon millions of dead russians and guess what they still survived after that came the ww2 again millions upon millions of dead russians then 50 years of communism and the 90s who where much MUCH worse economically then now average paycheck was 20$ even less and guess what russia is now back at its feet

russians are one of the most proudest people in the world russia might get smaller yes the might have another civil war but they will survive because i dont think there was any other people in the history of the world that has suffered as much as russians i think after a while they started to enjoy it

im croatian btw not russian
>>
>>34962296
>geopolitical forecasting is my icecream

glad summer will be over soon
>>
>>34964965
>you dangit westerns got it all wrong again about Russia
Looks like we can check that one off from the happens everytime in threads about Russia list.
>>
>>34964965
I sort of agree with your post even though I dislike the way you seemingly glorify all the suffering Russia has been through. The revolution was a disaster without equal in human history, and they are still reaping the consequences of the mismanagement and senseless slaughter that was carried out.

>russians are one of the most proudest people in the world russia might get smaller yes the might have another civil war but they will survive
Obviously the people will survive, but I don't see how that is relevant. Russia is the new 'sick man of Europe', just like the Ottoman Empire they will slowly lose influence and crumble away. They can't afford to maintain their military industries, all the military equipment they inherited from soviet times is rusting away and they are unable to replace it. But worst of all is that all the accomplishments that eventually sprouted out of the hell that was communism just disintegrated, all the suffering and killings were for nothing because it all just fell apart over a few years in the 90's.

Russia cannot compete, and in another 30-40 years they will have another existential crisis when Putin dies. What happens then will determine if they manage to recover or devolve entirely.

>>34965109
Fuck off retard, go smoke some meth.
>>
File: Sukhoi PAK FA T-50-2.jpg (17KB, 530x350px) Image search: [Google]
Sukhoi PAK FA T-50-2.jpg
17KB, 530x350px
>>34961745
>Stupid amerikanski still building useless stealth jets.
>Implying the Russians could ever get into stealth
>>
>>34965141
BRAAAAAAAP
>>
>>34965125
Hope you save your post, because you have to repeat the same exact thing in the next threads, since it is repeated over and over and over...
>>
>>34965125
my point was there was much much bigger crisis in russian history especially the 90s when everyone thought russia is finished
russian army is still shit yes and it would remain for some time
but compare russian army from the first chechen war which they lost to the second chechen war which they won to the war in georgia to the now intervention in syria
the point im trying to make is nobody believed russia could won and if you told somebody 10 years ago that russia could sustain 2 proxy wars they wouldn't believe you
they cant compete against the usa or europe but imo they are given far less recognition than they should
i mean russia has 10x times smaller economy than usa 20x if you count europe they are not a threat but they still manage to do a lot of shit in geopolitics and cause a lot of butthurt
>>
>>34962020
you might laugh but all the best scientists in the russia get sent to work in weapons

in the us all of the greatesst scientists get sent to work in finance
>>
>>34965190
i never seen something like that posted
its mostly russia its the greatest(which is just americans larping for (you)s)
and other americans posting vatniks
its really hard to have a good conversation about real russian capabilities
>>
>>34965271
Russia, like China (though not to the same degree), benefits from having vastly lower wages and benefits. Budgets in these countries go a lot further than it does in the West, so you can't just compare numbers.
>>
>>34965271
Russia did that by taking advantage of weak American Presidents and eating their seed corn. They're inconceivably boned if they have another crash. The US would be in a position to annex them outright if the Russian economy collapsed again and the Putin government fell.
>>
>>34965300
Russia's MIC shits out a lot of designs that never get built. That nuclear-powered destroyer and carrier they keep talking about for instance almost certainly won't ever happen.
>>
>>34965300
t. Soviet Propaganda Ministry circa. 1960
>>
>>34965271
>the point im trying to make is nobody believed russia could won
Who the hell said that?

>>34965304
Thats because most russians are cunts, by either being vatniks or being non vatniks who ignore vatnik shitposting 24/7, but go SJW level retarded the second you point out that shitty behaviour. You can now go on your standard russian rant about me being russophobic and russians being soo misunderstood, but it is all your own fault, so stop blaming everyone else for your problems like it is the russian national sport.
>>
>>34965300
Even if thats true, economics are an incredibly potent weapon.
>>
>>34965271
Russia does not produce anything, the shipwharfs are idle because there's no money to run them, their space industries will soon be outcompeted by private companies, they do not know how to produce sophisticated electronics and computers anywhere near the quality of the US or China. If you go to central russia there are abandoned factories and remnants from soviet times everywhere, overgrown and in ruin. Everyone moves away from the smaller cities and the only people left are old and alcoholics.

Everyone works black, and they do not pay taxes on the income, and because of no written agreements they often risk not getting paid at all. There is zero trust in the government and the institutions, people do not feel any goodwill against the police, whoe also work black on the side. The government is removing all opposition and cracking down on liberties that were introduced in the 90's, and the whole generation of fresh liberal and decent russians who wanted change have been pushed out and many are dead. This is not a way you can run a country, and in many respects it is worse than soviet times. Once the next collapse happens with a power struggle after Putin is gone anything can happen, but most likely it will be further fragmentation with the US getting involved to shut them down. Russia hasn't been this small territorially in 200 years.

>>34965300
The USSR spent 20-30% of GDP on the military and see where they ended up. The US economy is much more powerful than any army.

>>34965339
Pretty much this desu.
>>
>>34965370
im not russian and i doubt there is a lot of russians on this board its mostly americans and europeans pretending to be russians
>>
>>34962084
What is it that makes Russians such compulsive liars?
>>
>>34961745

mig41 another paper tiger from broke ass mutter ruska

USA might be stupid but our capitalist economy makes $$$ to pay for weapons
>>
>>34965461
Don't reply to him, he's an exceptionally angry methhead that frequents these threads. The irony of his shitposts flies over his head, not enough brainpower left to compute that he is literally describing his own behaviour.
>>
>>34965501
oh okay im just trying to say that im not defending russians or saying they are the best im just trying to explain they think and behave differently than westerners
>>
>>34965489
It's cultural level impostor syndrome. They were medieval dirt fuckers right up until Peter the Great force marched them into pseudo modernity at the dawn of the 18th century. They had less than 200 years between that and the Soviet revolution, and that intervening time period was full of embarrassing shit like, well, pretty much their entire naval history. The Soviets yet again caused Russia to stagnate during a period of immense advancement, and even today Russia can't build chips like the US, Japan, UK, China, South Korea, and Taiwan can. Their "space superiority" is the equivalent of a cabbie in a 1964 Lada being smug because his passenger's Lamborghini is in the shop.

Russians are at least partially aware of this and it chafes their Slavic pride oh so very badly. This is where vatnikposting comes from.
>>
>>34965501
You got more of those non arguements?

>>34965461
We sure got us a nice amount of people like you, bursting in with your horrible formated posts and prorussian posts. One can only wonder how those go hand in hand so often. Sure as hell cant be russians, who make similar posts on boards with their flag showing.
>>
>>34965300
These days the greatest minds in America go into finance.

The greatest minds in Russia also go into American finance.

People that literally can't find a way out stay in Russia.
>>
>>34965560
>You got more of those non arguements?
You don't have to look further than your own post, now go back to huffing glue retard.
>>
>>34965489
Genuine believe of everyone else doing it way worse than you, also gives a nice feeling of fake high moral ground, when acting like the worst of em all.
>>
The Mig design firm is about to go out of business if no one orders the Mig-35. Which is a piece of shit to begin with.
>>
File: 1453517462605.jpg (39KB, 272x309px) Image search: [Google]
1453517462605.jpg
39KB, 272x309px
>mfw even my little beloved Germany has a higher GDP than Russia
>not even PPP will save them
>>
>>34965579
Sorry, but you are alone with your opinion, maybe its because you act like a fool for yourself.
>>
>>34965604
>and this little Ivan cried "muh PPP" all the way home
>>
>>34965618
Did chuckle.
>>
>>34965601
They can't go out of business considering they, Sukhoi, etc are all part of UAC - you'll have YAK, etc get dissolved first if they consider doing something like that.
>>
>>34965555
>The Soviets yet again caused Russia to stagnate during a period of immense advancement, and even today Russia can't build chips like the US, Japan, UK, China, South Korea, and Taiwan can.
The soviet timeframe is too wide generalize like this. They managed to turn an illiterate agrarian society into a fully electrified, educated and industrial powerhouse in a generation. They made immense technological progress but eventually flunked out and stagnated towards the 70's when they could no longer keep up the pace. Russian naval industry is(used to be) top notch, but they simply don't have the finances to keep up development and construction of modern vessels.
Especially the China part is ironic since they are still basing their constructions on old soviet designs.
Imagine a world where communism didn't ruin russian mentality and society; you'd have a proper peer.
>>
>>34965537
First off all you are wrong and secondly the other guys motives are noble and misunderstood. See how i totaly didnt attack you and didnt supported your opponent? At least to your own logic.
>>
>>34965300
The best scientists in Russia all leave and go to the West.
>>
>>34965684
>They managed to turn an
entire country with immense potetial into a monster that canabalises itself to grow. This is just africa tier development on steroids nothing more.
>>
File: 1450297450412.png (2MB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1450297450412.png
2MB, 1462x1462px
>>34965604
>>34965618
>>
>>34965722
Very true. Another 100-200 years and they might hopefully recover.
>>
>>34965796
Nah, after they started WW3, they will get the nazi germany treatment, Nato occupying the west of Russia and China the resource rich east of Russia. Should fix the western part within the first 20 years or so.
>>
File: MiG-31_in_flight.jpg (3MB, 3000x1497px) Image search: [Google]
MiG-31_in_flight.jpg
3MB, 3000x1497px
Honestly the MiG-31 does its job perfectly. I don't see the need for a faster version.

MiG-31 already has an amazing radar that was way ahead of its time, carries long range active missiles, and is fast as fuck with lots of fuel. Why would you ever need to upgrade that any further?
>>
>>34965271
what really worries me about russia is that it seems that theyre making alot of the same mistakes we made in iraq with syria, and by the state of russia, it looks like they wont have the ability to bear through it like we did. i dont know why russia is deluding itself into thinking its still a superpower, they have too many problems at home to try their hand at geopolitics again. thats not to say russia will never be a super power again, but what theyre doing now is only hurting them, they need to focus on their homeland rather than force projection
>>
>>34966031
A sixth gen stealth bomber escort with equal or better missiles and radar would ruin the 31's day, and we know the US has one in the works, or at least the RFP stage.
>>
File: time_for_AAAAAAAA.gif (87KB, 192x197px) Image search: [Google]
time_for_AAAAAAAA.gif
87KB, 192x197px
>mfw Russians have known the secrets to emdrive technology all along
>mfw the first thing they make with it is a fucking space fighter
>>
>>34961745
Russia can't afford the Pak Fa, they'll never be able to afford this thing.
>>
>>34963993
>>34964034
I don't think you fags know how treasury notes work either.

Ever heard of the secondary market?
>>
>>34967780
You have to consider that China has more T-bills than it could reasonably sell. They take a $200B haircut minimum if they try to sell everything, probably closer to half a trillion.
>>
>>34966031
>>34967694
Sure, but with just upgrading the existing MiG-31 fleet you at least actually have planes that are in service, and not a couple of prototypes you show off at MAKS.
>>
>>34963995
Russia's current reserves is 418 bln USD
>>
File: russian_reserves.jpg (74KB, 797x587px) Image search: [Google]
russian_reserves.jpg
74KB, 797x587px
>>34964667
>When will that end desu?
Never
>>
>>34968536
That's like four months of the US welfare budget. Fucking leeches.
>>
>>34968632
418 bln USD in Russia worth more then same in the US
>>
>>34968632
>he doesn't understand relative purchasing power
>>
>>34962238

>By the year 2025 R*ssia won't even be a country anymore KEK. Same with China. Both economically collapsed, or at least diminished to the point of fragmentation into smaller autonomous regions. The United States of America will dominate the 21st century alone. Get used to it KEK.

You wish. More likely USA will be ravaged by civil war, its power dimishes with new SJW/LGBTQ/leftarian government, while Russia and China keeps slaying left and right.

Don`t forget to wear your compulsory buttplug and pay reparations for "minorities", cis scum
>>
>>34961745
Isn't making space fighters or armed satellites against some sort of treaty.
>>
>>34964965
Misplaced pride is one of the main issues with Russians. You see, when your country is an absolute shithole you're supposed to be embarrassed and want to do something about it, not pretend it isn't and be proud of the shithole it is.

Also "muh suffering". All of Eastern Europe has done through that shit too. Wars, Soviets... and they have to live next to the vatnik.
>>
>>34968712
>leftism makes you weak
yeah thats why China and Russia were really weakened by communist reg-
>>
>>34966346
>rather than force projection
They can't, they're trapped in it, it is a big game. For every step taken back, others will try to push them two more.
>>
>>34968738
Russia was devastated by communists and lost clay. China is communist by name only.
>>
>>34968736
>absolute shithole
It is not
>>
>>34968762
russian "empire" was a joke and the strongest they ever were were during communist days. China is only communist in name now, but only rose to the power they have now through communism. Without communism both nations would be india/africa tier.
>>
>>34968773
>russian "empire" was a joke
You need to get a some historical class
>>
>>34965370
Babylon fell, Rome fell, British empire fell so will the American Empire.
>>
>>34968789
if you're actually going to argue that imperial russia was remotely as powerful as the USSR you are the one in need of "some historical class." They were trounced in World War 1 by the Germans who were also at war with the fucking French, and British. They were well behind the major european powers and the USA in strength. Hell they got their asses beat by the Japanese at the turn of the 20th century. Compared to their status as number 2 most powerful country in the world during the cold war? Not even close.
>>
File: 7dn74Nj.gif (2MB, 350x266px) Image search: [Google]
7dn74Nj.gif
2MB, 350x266px
>>34968712
>its power dimishes with new SJW/LGBTQ/leftarian government

What the hell is going on in your head, do you take yourself seriously?
>>
>>34968801
The USSR became a superpower, only after the victory in the Second World War. And it won only thanks to American aid, so this is not the merit of the Communism.
>>
>>34968792
The American Empire is eternal superpower. End of History.
>>
>>34965489
Back in the soviet days being a good liar was necessary to avoid the gulag.
>>
>>34963973
>leftist terrorism was much worse in the 70s

We aren't even in the equivalent of the 70s yet, we are still just in the 60s.
>>
File: 1467098362831.jpg (49KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
1467098362831.jpg
49KB, 300x392px
>>34968773
>China is only communist in name now, but only rose to the power they have now through communism.

Absolutely wrong. China was a 19th century country all the way until the mid 80s when they finally adopted some capitalist policies and joined the modern world.

>Without communism both nations would be india/africa tier.

Your statement makes no sense seeing as how Africa and India were/are socialist.
>>
>>34968738
Yeah, so strong that they won the Cold War right? Oh wait.
>>
>>34968885
You mean like how America actually won any direct conflict during the Cold War?
>>
>>34968736
>All of Eastern Europe has done through that shit too. Wars, Soviets... and they have to live next to the vatnik.
The Soviets were pussyfooting with silken gloves in Eastern Europe compared to what they did in Russia, Ukraine and Belarus. The whole brunt of insanity they went through had tapered off before marching into Poland and so on. You can't compare them.

>>34968840
That's not how it works. If they for some reason became aware of you it didn't matter how well you lied or what position you were in. Only way to stay safe is to not be seen, or be friends with someone high up and hope he doesn't fall out of favour which would mean him and all of his lackeys being purged as well. Even then you risked being one of millions of normal people being taken by random quota from various provinces in the 30's.
>>
File: 1502711359642.jpg (138KB, 1024x791px) Image search: [Google]
1502711359642.jpg
138KB, 1024x791px
>>34962020
fpbp
>>
>>34968724
Armed orbital platforms is, but super high altitude aircraft, naw.
Supposedly the Russians are also working on semi orbital missile warheads which is totally not kosher.
>>
File: B-12-2.jpg (94KB, 1257x510px) Image search: [Google]
B-12-2.jpg
94KB, 1257x510px
>>34961745
Now let's cut your 'Murica strong shit and try to look realistically.
>Mы yжe этим зaнимaeмcя. Для нac этo ecтecтвeннoe paзвитиe caмoлeтa MиГ-31. Этo бyдeт coвepшeннo нoвый тeхнoлoгичecкий caмoлeт. Hoвыe тeхнoлoгии, нeзaмeтнocть, paбoтa в кocмoce, нoвыe cкopocти, нoвый paдиyc

"Space operations" is, obviously, anti-satellite missiles. That is possible and was tested on Mig-31 in Soviet era. "Laser weapon" is probably referring to ECM system like already existing President-S. IR-laser jams missiles. Or it can be reference to Sokol-Eshelon anti-satellite laser. Jokes about CGI weapon are twice as funny, if you know that American airborne laser is wasted but Russian is operational. And who had CGIs about mighty ICBM killing laser? Not Russia. Anyway. Stealth? Yeah, they would implement some elements and can call it "stealth". Basically, there is nothing that wasn't already done back in fucking 60th. Ai elements? Why not, any advanced auto-pilot can be called AI, and MiG-31 already is pretty autonomous. Basically, behind fancy words are technologies that already developed and fielded.
>>
>>34965141
>Engines are shooting black smoke.

What is this, a 2nd gen aircraft?
>>
>>34969122
Plebs grown up in peace time don't know about muh water in afterburner.
>>
File: psychedelic hendrix.jpg (227KB, 1024x658px) Image search: [Google]
psychedelic hendrix.jpg
227KB, 1024x658px
>>34963973
>free love and drugs
>Tinder and Heroin/Opiates
The problem with generalizing statements is that their often true for some significant portion of what they're referring to but theyre also often misconceptions and exceptions are actually common.

Even though a lot of people just fuck on Tinder I met a girl that I dated for over 2 years on the app. And also I have met successful businessmen that got hooked on opiates and just learned how to limit the consequences of their use instead of getting sober and I don't think they're anything wrong with that.

Back in the 60s/70s hippies WERE annoying probably but there is a lot of good music that came from that era and psychedelics don't really have any negative effects unless the person using them spirals into delusion which is really rare.

The problem is that Guns are often generalized in the same way and people love to blame white cis male gun owners for the mass shooting problems and what not. They go so far as to imply that having a gun in the house actually causes a human being to kill someone. And before you say that mass shootings are caused by SSRIS just remember that causation and correlation are often different and people who have sought treatment for depression are probably more likely to be mass murfderers.

TL;DR guns and drugs have been demonized the same way
>>
>>34969184
So much easier to visually identify
>>
>>34969074
>grasping at this much straw
>>
>>34961745
We ace combat 7 now
>>
>>34962238
>America will become majortoy low iq Shitskin subhuman and the politics will be dominated by anti white sjw leftists that are pro communism
Lol sure
This country is fucked unless we get it to be 90 percent white again.
>>
File: usaf-x-37b-landing.jpg (188KB, 1085x599px) Image search: [Google]
usaf-x-37b-landing.jpg
188KB, 1085x599px
>implying
>>
>>34963733
>come and get it
>>
>>34968868
Thats my point, it was a lot worse then. We are at the Woodstock point, we still have a ways to go, but we survived then, we'll survive now.

Right now we are still just seeing the left REEEE over the election. It isnt to the 70s point then. IF we see a Trump impeachment, then we'll be at the Nixon point.
>>
>>34965688
i dont understand what are you trying to say sorry
>>34965560
russians on int really hate there country i rarley see prorussian posts by them mostly if they bait
>>34966346
agree 100% but if they didnt do syria and ukraine they would lose much more allies
at least they have 1 rump state in ukraine imo with no value and syria would be soon be liberated but insurgency would continue for some time russia showed they would at least put some fight for there allies (of course that is no the reason why they did it its because of the port oil etc.)
imo russia would never be a no.1 world superpower
but they will always be a great power
its just how are they situated geologically

and again im not russian im not trying to defend russians im just trying to explain why they do what they do

and to get back to OP imo mig 41 is a mistake and a waste of resources they should focus on pak fa and when and if they produce 200+ pak fas in the distant future they can start another 5th gen aircraft or just focus on 6th gen

but imo mig had a lot of mistakes and its no wonder they where overtaken by chinese in light fighters
mig 21 was a success
but mig 23 with swept wings was to complicated for poor communist states also note that most countries decommissioned mig23s before mig 21s
mig29 also with troubled engines and a light fighter with 2 engines doesn't make much sense for poor countries
chinese did right by producing and upgrading j-7s into 2013 and now jf-17 the russians should take that way imo
>>
>>34969301
Fair, i probably jumped the gun a bit. I really was alluding to people who point to our era as the "height of degeneracy". The LSD/heroin dynamic really doesnt matter so much as the broader claim that our society has degenerated into sex and drugs. Its not like those things havent been a feature of American society before, its just a phase where there's a new trend and we collectively become more aware of it. As a side note, hippies didnt just stop at LSD though, there was a fair amount of intravenous drug use going around. In fact, IV use was on the upswing until the HIV epidemic brought it way, way down (for obvious reasons).

Congrats on the GF anon, i met my last one online too.

>>34969320
Not him but the claims of a simple automated computer interface ("AI"), light stealth elements, and simple laser isnt unreasonable for Russian technology. Whether their treasury is up for a fleet of them to challenge NATO air superiority even in a local conflict is a very different question.
>>
>>34968750
What a strange game. The only way to win is not to play
>>
>>34964965
There Their They're
>>
>>34965000
I will be too. It's almost too hot to ride my motorbike.
>>
>>34965141
Nice F-22.
>>
File: cargo-ship-for-sale.jpg (391KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
cargo-ship-for-sale.jpg
391KB, 1000x667px
>>34962238
*intercepts your path*
>>
>>34966346
>force projection
Tugboat and a ramp belching smoke
kek
>>
>>34961745
Lol, Russia have smaller economy than Italy.
Russians can't even afford proper food, they smuggling cheese from Finland.
In few years they will collapse just like Venezuela, it basically already happening.
>>
>>34961745

> moving at mach 4
> not being visible to IR detectors on the moon

Choose, vatnik.
>>
>>34970157
>This entire post

Why would they need to smuggle anything from Finland?
>>
>>34963733
We don't owe China that much money, actually, most of our debt is held by the Social Security fund and the Federal Reserve.
>>
>>34971354
If we're talking about foreign nations owning debt, i think it's Japan.
>>
>>34971400
Japan, Germany, Saudi Arabia, and I think the UK, all own more than China
>>
>>34963733
> chink has yet to learn about "national debt"
>>
File: ss (2016-02-29 at 11.03.03).png (78KB, 869x778px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-02-29 at 11.03.03).png
78KB, 869x778px
>>34970157
>Lol, Russia have smaller economy than Italy.
I wonder, is he ony guy who keeps posting this "Italy" meme over and over again, or there is a group of such retards.
>>
http://youtubedoubler.com/?video1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DMJdz3i44dIc&start1=5&video2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1rAN-fIcco8&start2=1&authorName=aphrocarlin
>>
>>34972152
>PPP
>I'll ignore all the failures of PPP as a measurement of an economy's productivity in a wired and trading world

There is a reason why nominal GDP measurements are still taken seriously my guy.
>>
>>34970046
>only works on 7th fleet
>>
>>34963887
A mix of both, R*ssia is a mix of many countries. Same with Ch*na.
>>
>>34971302
Sanctions and import ban, a good portion of russian milk related products were imported since russian stuff have and had a rather questionable quality. The lack of these milk related products could not been replaced by russian milk industry and led to some funny replacements, like cheese made of palm fat, that has a rubber like texture but burns like candle wax . Now you can actually make some good money when you smuggle cheese into Russia.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/18/russia-cheese-ban-gang-uncovered-arrests-moscow
>Russia swoops on gang importing £19m of banned cheese from abroad
>>
>>34969798
>russians on int really hate there country i rarley see prorussian posts by them mostly if they bait
Do you have brain damage?
>>
>>34972152
> PPP
Anyone that uses that as a measure of total national output is a fucking moron.

Nominal is for total.
PPP is for per capita.
>>
>>34972152
>2015
>before the 2016 February oil crash
>before the major sanctions over Ukraine / Crimea

Kek
>>
>>34969838
You realize that just because some takes drugs intravenously that doesn't mean theyre doing it an unhealthy way, ie sharing needles and using the same spots. There is a reason that cancer patients have a "pic line" inserted into their arm and take their cancer meds that way, and why dialysis patients use a vein stint for their blood filtering.

Harmful drug use comes from people that learn maladpated ways of coping with life and using their drugs in a way that causes the most consequences. There is a reason that the opiate reward system controls behavior and learning. It's purpose is to motivate organisms to act in ways that benefit reproduction and survivability. Opiate and meth addicts sometimes have deeply ingrained "habits" that are hard to unlearn because their mistakes get rewarded by the dopamine reward system. The biggest problem is that the rehab industry tries to convince people that abstinence based recovery is the only way to have a functioning life and that is simply untrue. The recovery rate for those therapies is something like 5 percent while opioid replacement therapy helps much more people.

The reason that you do not hear about people that are successful drug addicts and manage their addicitons is because those people are very clever and hide their addiction at all costs, but I can tell you they exist from anecdotal experience meeting a few very succesful drug addicts that got addicted young and then learned to use drugs in a way that allows them to be funcitonal. I would assume something like 10 percent of drug addicts learn to use their drug in a way that limits negative health effects, life consequences and those people are able to be just as functional, useful to the world as a sober person.

It's a double edged sword though because although if these people felt safer sharing their experiences a lot of retarded drug users might learn to treat their fried opiate receptors in a healthier way, many children might get the wrong idea.
>>
>>34969367
i want to see some sort of combat version of this one day but it'll probably never happen
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.