[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I buy a gun?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

>Can I buy a gun?

A few years ago in Dallas Texas, when I was dirt poor and young i tried making a shotgun from hardware parts
Some cop wanted to be a jackass, and arrested me for "being crazy" despite not being a threat to myself or others

The mental hospital was runned by retards, so they figured the cops were right without really testing

Can I still purchase a fire arm? Or did that cop fuck me and my rights?
>>
>>34958092
OP here
I haven't tried buying a gun, but I don't want to be rejected and arrested

Cops treaded me like shit once, I don't want that again
>>
You'll need to look up Texas' laws on that. I know where I live(CA, only the dead know peace from this evil)that you are prohibited from owning firearms if you are involuntarily committed, until 3 years from the day you are judged to not be a threat to yourself or others. Source:My older sister was involuntarily committed, judged not to be a threat, then three years later, asked my dad to help her choose a first gun, because she say how much fun him, my brothers, and myself had with the hobby.
>>
>>34958127
My brother was a marine, I just wanted to go hunting

He just ended up calling me stupid and smaking me, now he's telling me to buy a hipoint as a test
>>
>>34958092
>11.a. Are you the actual transferee/buyer of the firearm(s) listed on this form? Warning: You are not the actual buyer if you are acquiring the firearm(s) on behalf of another person. If you are not the actual buyer, the dealer cannot transfer the firearm(s) to you.

>b. Are you under indictment or information in any court for a felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could imprison you for more than one year?

>c. Have you ever been convicted in any court of a felony, or any other crime, for which the judge could have imprisoned you for more than one year, even if you received a shorter sentence including probation?

>d. Are you a fugitive from justice?

>e. Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?

>f. Have you ever been adjudicated mentally defective (which includes a determination by a court, board, commission, or other lawful authority that you are a danger to yourself or to others or are incompetent to manage you own affairs) OR have you ever been committed to a mental institution?

>g. Have you been discharged from the Armed Forces under dishonorable conditions?

>h. Are you subject to a court order restraining you from harassing, stalking, or threatening your child or an intimate partner or child of such partner’?

>i. Have you ever been convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence?

>j. Have you ever renounced your United States citizenship?

>k. Are you an alien illegally in the United States?

>l. Are you a nonimmigrant alien?
>>
>>34958143
F
I'm not insane, cops are just vindictive assholes
But i've been locked in a crazy house
>>
>>34958092
>I'm a psycho who wanted to build untraceable guns for a rampage.
>I got caught, put in a proper place away from the world but somehow got released before my lobotomy.
>Can I still buy a gun now?
God willing no.
>>
>>34958127
After hearing war stories, I get why he beat me
doesn't make things right, but when you see your best friend die from a simple mistake, you get mad over mistakes knowing they can kill
>>
>>34958155
Fuck you dumbass
Zip guns are legal
>>
>>34958155
Kys faggot
>>
>>34958155
Inshallah, my brother.
>>
>>34958148
Once again, look up your state's laws concerning firearm ownership and involuntary commission to a mental health facility. No two states have the exact same laws.
>>
>>34958189
https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/1771214

i got none of these
>>
>>34958189
maybe a 5 year ban, but besides that, nothing
>>
>>34958189
Thanks Anon
You made this OP happy he can enjoy a hobby with friends and family and defend himself god forbid I ever need too
>>
>>34958099
>arrested
Ain't how it works, OP.
"Hey, there was some shit with an involuntary hold. Dunno if the background will go through, but I wanna try."
"Alright, bud. You sit tight."
NICS check ensues.
"Yeah, Feds say it's a no go. Gotta ask you to leave."
"Have a nice day sir."
And that's it. Or, if the FFL holder is particularly concerned about liability:
"Hey, there was some shit with an involuntary hold. Dunno if the background will go through, but I wanna try."
"Nah. Gotta ask you to leave."
"Have a nice day sir."
And that's it.
>>
>>34958092

>that pic

Fucking bongs.
>>
>>34958092
Wait a few years, then buy ALOT of guns and ammo. Or just buy one with no paper trail. ...... then murder those who betrayed you.
>>
>>34958092
PRIVATE SALE
R
I
V
A
T
E

S
A
L
E
>>
>>34958092
I like shit posting on here, but really, OP, Texas private sales are legal. If you reside in the greatest state in the country.
>>
If this isn't bait...

You were involuntary committed to a mental facility. You are on no guns status.

However, I'll add you did no violent crime. You may be able to have your 2nd Amendment right restored. I know it happens, just not how it's done.
>>
File: ((((Anglos)))).jpg (55KB, 720x485px) Image search: [Google]
((((Anglos)))).jpg
55KB, 720x485px
>>34960702
It was a (((bong))) that came to the US last summer with the explicit purpose of assassinating Trump at one of his rally's
>>
>>34958092
>>34958099
>hurr it's everyones fault but my own
Sounds like you fucked yourself you immature little faggot. Shame that cop didn't shoot your dumb ass. kys
>>
>>34960537
basically just don't be autistic op
>>
>>34958092
>Or did that cop fuck me and my rights?

no you fucked yourself you gdamn fuckup

find some other way to kill yourself

thx
>>
>>34958148
Generally if you're been through involuntary commitment, you don't get to have guns.
>>
>>34961410

what about involuntary commitment when i was a minor? they said that wouldn't show up on any record but who knows what that meant for gun ownership
>>
>>34958092
Something with your story doesn't add up. This is an anonymous board. No one knows who you are. You might as well tell the truth if you really want an honest answer to your question.

A cop can't arrrest you for "being crazy" just for building a gun at home, and unilaterally send you to a mental hospital.
>>
>>34961571
Crazy people never think they're crazy, anon.
>>
>>34958179
no they specifically aren't.
>>
>>34961835
>being this stupid
Yes, it is perfectly legal to make your own guns at home.
>>
>>34962108
apparently the definition varies enough that you could call any homemade firearm a "zipgun" but classical zipguns are aows
>According to §46.01.(16) a zip gun is "a device or combination of devices that was not originally a firearm and is adapted to expel a projectile through a smooth-bore barrel by using the energy generated by an explosion or burning substance."
>>
>>34961571
I have to concur, OP's story has more holes in it that a screen door.

Level with us OP, you are anonymous here. We can't help you with specifics unless you give us a better story. Otherwise you will get the general answer bullshit that isn't helpful.
>>
>>34961456
Probably good to go, provided you completed the treatment and were officially discharged from the program.

I went through something like that when I was younger and had anger/depression issues related to my dad's death from cancer. I get instant approvals on NICS but then again, I legit dealt with my problems and haven't even been involved in so much as a traffic stop since turning 18 over a decade ago.
>>
>>34958092
I put myself into a mental ward voluntarily due to extremely unbearable anxiety that which caused some crazy ass panic attacks. Because I went there voluntarily I can still buy a gun.
>>
>>34962623

thanks, that's good to hear, the few times i've gone shooting were too fun and i'd hate to lose the chance again
>>
>>34958165
Justifying abuse? Come on man, you're better than that.
>>
>>34958092
you sound to retarded to own a gun. even if you're legally able to, please don't.
>>
File: 1499878761686.jpg (18KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1499878761686.jpg
18KB, 600x600px
>>34958155
>>
>>34962304
How do they define the difference between adapted and manufactured? Because home manufacture is legal (see: 80%)
>>
ITT mentally weak bitches
>>
>>34958155
SHALL
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.