[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /k/ Can you give me a quick rundown on what happened with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

hey /k/

Can you give me a quick rundown on what happened with rhodesia? From what I gathered, it was a pseudo independent state in current day Zimbabwe that was resisting majority rule? I heard of some off mention on pol but independent research isn't giving me a clear picture.
>>
What is wikipedia
>>
>>34956855
wiggars ruined everything
>>
File: 1428869646143.jpg (864KB, 732x2251px) Image search: [Google]
1428869646143.jpg
864KB, 732x2251px
Long story short, British colony goes independent and then get swarmed by Chinese and Russian funded communists from neighboring countries. UK is still butthurt about losing a colony so arms the insurgents with missiles that get used in civilian airliners. Rest of world stonewalls Rhodesia because muh rayciss, in spite of their racial situation being on par with the USA of the time. Commies win after war of attrition.
>>
>>34956868
I used wikipedia but their explanation was too convoluted.

>>34956877
elaborate
>>
>>34956938
much appreciated. Thanks for the pic
>>
>>34956939
Commies and butthurt Brits to be more exact. People don't like to admit it openly in most places, but SA and Rhodesia after the apartheid were taking down. Well except Rhodesia never had an apartheid like South Africa.
>>
>Dutch and Scandinavian people inhabited southern Africa which was completely uninhabited
>build mines, industry, railways, commerce, trade, economy, and culture
>subhuman central African get jealous (who by the AMA are classified as mentally retarded with an IQ of <70)
>demand gibs
>no
>start a genocidal war killing everyone who isn't black
>whites begin slaying the niggers in return
>international community gets mad because it must be racism
>whiteguilt.png
>they give the land to nigger subhumans
>they don't maintain any of the industry railways and infrastructure the white man built
>southern Africa is now a multicultural paradise
>>
>>34956855
White people can't fight
>>
>>34958916
This
>>
File: 1500438146314.jpg (109KB, 518x755px) Image search: [Google]
1500438146314.jpg
109KB, 518x755px
>>34956855
You have to be the worst at research there ever was. Countless books written, innumerable articles, letters, accounts...
>>
>>34960893
most google searches yield clickbait white guild bullshit you elitist faggot
>>
>>34956855
One of the sadder stories of history.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.