[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Glock 80% kits worth it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 671002.jpg (185KB, 880x660px) Image search: [Google]
671002.jpg
185KB, 880x660px
Are Glock 80% kits worth it?
>>
>>34954681
I swear you just made this thread 2 days ago, with the same picture.

No.
>>
If you're in Denver buy mine
>>
Just wait until the Gen 5 comes out and you can scoop up a trade-in for dirt cheap.
>>
>>34954681
youre going to fuck it up 100%
>>
>>34954689
You're not going to get a different answer the second time around.
>>
>>34954681
I've actually looked into doing this, just because I love to assemble things and tinker. I find the 80% frames and jigs to be overpriced as fuck, though, so I've thus far stayed away from it. It really depends on what your objective is. Are you trying to have a no serial gun or do you just want to build it? If the answer is no to both of those questions, it is most definitely not worth it.
>>
I was thinking about doing it because I hate the glock grip angle, but now I'm leaning toward just buying another gun instead.
>>
>>34955391
nigger look up Omaha outdoors. literally did it with cheap hand turning shit. you faggots are literally retarded if you think you need a nice set up shop to do it in. get an exacto knife and some fucking sandpaper too. have some creativity. use your brain

>>34955999
nice trips. it's easy. do it pussy. don't be a lil bitch. it's retard easy look up Omaha outdoors
>>
>>34955391

I built one. What really kills you is the price of the complete slide. I think $150 for the frame and jigs to complete it is entirely fair because the frame is actually very nice.

I did it because I really like building guns. Otherwise a regular G19 is cheaper.

The frame is a lot comfier though, so worth it.

>>34955020
>>
>>34956149
Can you post links where you got all the parts?
Asking for myself so I don't fuck up and blow $300 on incompatible parts.
(Yes I posted the same thing in the thread you linked, maximizing my surface area of stupidity hoping to find an answer, thanks for linking it though)
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.