[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tactical Training

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_1626.jpg (23KB, 310x163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1626.jpg
23KB, 310x163px
Why and when did the art of riflemanship get reduced to raising your weapon slightly and firing at stationary targets 15 yards away?
>>
>>34951206
The second an anon in another thread called Carlos Hathcock's Model 70 a fudd rifle.
>>
File: IMG_1618.jpg (35KB, 248x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1618.jpg
35KB, 248x450px
>>34951206
Bump
>>
>>34951206
Since niggers and urban combat became the most likely conflict you'll ever face.
>>
>>34951206

TMACS INC focus on dynamic movement and mutli-dimensional targets.
>>
File: IMG_0960.jpg (138KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0960.jpg
138KB, 1024x576px
>>34951714
You sound like such a faggot. I know what you mean,
>dynamic movement
What movement is not, by definition, dynamic?
>multidimensional targets
I certainly hope you're shooting targets in the third dimension. Even very thin ones have a third dimension. Or do you mean targets at varying heights and distances? The tactical community is cancerous
>>
File: IMG_4504.png (1MB, 736x602px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4504.png
1MB, 736x602px
>>34951772
>Words to describe concepts makes me angry.
>>
Maxvelocity has a woods walk with popup targets
>>
File: tmacs1.JPG.w560h373[1].jpg (39KB, 560x373px) Image search: [Google]
tmacs1.JPG.w560h373[1].jpg
39KB, 560x373px
>>34951772

English isn't my first language, so I probably mess up explaining things correctly.

http://tmacsinc.com/
>>
>>34951827
>superfluous marketing terms that mask the basic ness of what I'm doing are neat
If you need to use these terms to Justify the thousands you spent at the training academy you attended is necessary, that's fine but don't tell me that
>>
>>34951206
First just get everyone on board with the fundamentals that you want them to have. Build a solid shelf. That involves a lot of repetition.

If you can't shoot at 15 yards over and over again with accuracy and consistency there is no reason to get people running through shoot-houses if you can't do the basics.

But everyone is operator. everyone wants to start at the top I guess.
>>
>>34951665
this anon is right. If you go on /r/GunFights/ (reddit I know but its a good source for these videos) almost every single gunfight happens within 20 yards
>>
skeleton operator here for all of your tactical instruction needs
>>
>>34955571
>dad on the right
>>
>>34951206
>Why and when did the art of riflemanship get reduced to raising your weapon slightly and firing at stationary targets 15 yards away?

Because you're focusing only on one small portion of an overall skill set.
>>
>>34951206
>why do I think one small practice within riflemanship define the whole thing

Found your problem.
>>
>>34951206
sometime after I got my marksman badge in Webelos.
>>
>>34951861
No anon, it's more about the buzzwords that trigger Americans. We can hear marketing language a mile away and it upsets is that there are so many people that drink that shit in because it sounds cool whereas it describes very average things. Also, /k/ has a lot of people with an above average intelligence but little patience or social skills so they tend to get upset easily.
>>
>>34958858

Thank you for clearing that up for me.
>>
>>34951665
you'll have a higher chance of conflict with your mother
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.