[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /k/ doing to become as formidable as possible besides

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1201973265_a0208addfe.jpg (34KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1201973265_a0208addfe.jpg
34KB, 400x323px
I started lifting, mobility, and cardio training recently to build up strength and stamina since I'm a lanklet. Once I feel like I have a decent strength base I'll move on to MMA training and maybe something like parkour. I want to be able to take on almost anyone on my own.
>>
I play tekken and try to do those moves / stances (the ones are are physically possible for a human man)
>>
File: image.jpg (44KB, 500x329px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44KB, 500x329px
>>34950663
I'm up to like four sit ups a day
>>
>>34950663
Playing football
>>
Eating peanuts
>>
>>34950663

sneak into my neighbors property and silent takedown punch his horses unconcious
>>
File: 1502399008926m.jpg (99KB, 1024x637px) Image search: [Google]
1502399008926m.jpg
99KB, 1024x637px
>>34950663
I got tired of being the cliche fat gun guy, so I started walking, jogging, and yoga. That combined with dieting and life style changes, I am down from 268 to 241 and dropping. I could become like ops pic if I stayed disciplined and lifted more.
>>
>>34951177
b&
>>
>>34951264

and was born in the future

>tfw you just wanna kill bugs on an alien planet
>>
Im in a village, live alone and can barely pay for electricity and have to walk into the town (i dont have a road legal car either) to get cigarettes and beer, things i cant create.
I sometimes have power cuts, live like chuck from Better call Saul, have a bunker and a tunnel network.
I scavenge a lot of things and have my ex who is a doctor come every year before christmass to examine me (she feels very sorry for me and doesnt want me dead).
I have an old phone that cant have any apps, just raw internet connection.
I have a charger at home but i have to hook it up on a car battery.
Im cool with the junk yard owners, they allow me to take things but i work off the debt.
I borrow horses to pull things, for transport, sometimes use the car if i have enough cooking oil.
I have a lot of pets.
In my free time i dress up as a king, with robes, a crown made out of aluminum foil and start ant wars, yellow ones vs the black ones, put food in the middle, they dont have any other food source, they must battle. While they battle, i with the costume, and all the fake jewelry on me, i do this hand moves, like the crazy ones in Vikings when they assemble the fleet. I also say quotes from old war movies.
I play Burning bridges tune with pots and drum sticks and sing it when i see an ant go around the main bulk of the fighting.
I gotta go
>>
File: 1450408580268.jpg (1MB, 2480x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1450408580268.jpg
1MB, 2480x3508px
>>34952185
Truly living the dream. Keep it up anon.
>>
>>34951264
Good luck anon.
>>
>>34952185
You're too pure for this world, Anon.
>>
>>34950663
>training
The way I look at it, I can "run" a short distance, carry some weight, and punch. If S ever HTF I will either die rather immediately or last long enough to get "fit" from survival. A gun works wether you're a whale, twig, or somewhere i know between.

That said, I don't really are about living long. I'd like to be kill some commies before I invariably kill myself
>>
>>34950682
There's actually a guy on youtube that demonstrates every tekken move.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.