[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Road Rage and how to handle it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 230
Thread images: 23

Question /k/
If someone is threatening your life while having their road rage episode. Is it legal to inform them that they will be shot if they try to harm you? No brandishing, just a verbal warning that they could be shot. Curious because I was almost in a situation like this the other day and it seems that more people in my area are acting like manchildren. Discuss
>>
>>34950342
stay tranquilized on benzos
got no job
no place to go
no place to be
i dun give a fuck about anything
i don't care what time or day it is ever
no schedule
no responsibilities to go to
>>
>>34950365
That is not the least bit helpful. Thanks for playing.
>>
I would probably stay in my locked vehicle until traffic began to move then go about my day. If they break the window then I would escalate the situation due to them now having access to me. Warning someone you have a gun may make them go get their own from their vehicle.
>>
>>34950342
I've had it happen. I like to drive defensively and give people the finger when they do dumb shit. Makes a few odd people upset.

Some guy walked up to my car telling me to get out and he was gunna fuck me up, so I informed him if I was forced to step out of the vehicle, I would shoot to kill him.

>He left.
>>
>>34950342
don't threaten to shoot people why do you think you're a gang banger now?
>>
File: 1503362231545.png (1MB, 1013x754px) Image search: [Google]
1503362231545.png
1MB, 1013x754px
>>34950342
THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE A TRUCK GUN
>THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE A TRUCK GUN
>>
>>34950376
My question is, is that a legal way to warn someone? Or is that considered a threat?
>>
>>34950342
>how can I escalate the situation
>>
>>34950342
Never tell anyone you're going to shoot them, just do it. Not legal advice etc. If you have the chance to warn someone you aren't in that much danger.
>>
>>34950342
>Camp Pendleton 2011
>Literally at admin building getting EAS papers with my wife
>Just EAS'd and leaving parking lot
>There's a 'Yield' sign and a pickup truck cuts me off
>I step out of my car and say 'wtf you're supposed to yield'
>The 3 or 4 Marines in pickup are all riled up, the driver says something like "fuck you" as he spits at my feet. A bunch of Lance's, I'm only a corporal but mind you Infantry so I was rank shafted.
>After he spat at me and told me to fuck myself, I simply hawked the biggest lugie I could, it landed right on his face
>Jumped in my car and split

If you think I'm a pussy for not fighting 4 guys vs. 1 I'm ok with that. I wasn't ready to get jumped. 1 on 1 would of been fine.
>>
>>34950423
>defending one's life is escalation
>>
>>34950416
>is that a legal way to warn someone?
it could be interpreted by a judge to equal threat to commit homicide, or some such thing which would probably be illegal
>>
>>34950427
This. If you're justified in shooting them, you won't have the time to sit there with your dick in your hand and make threats
>>
>>34950429
>boots confirmed for being jarhead delinquent retards
>>
>>34950440
What if they said they were going to kill you?
>>
>>34950416
I thought it was a reasonable response. He stopped his vehicle, got out, and started approaching me with verbal threats of bodily harm.

If that's not what a reasonable person would believe is a threat to my life, I don't know what is. I left after the brief altercation, and nothing came of it.
>>
>>34950342
Most likely not illegal, but fucking retarded.

Only you know you are armed, don't ever brandish or warn someone and lose element of surprise. If your life is actually in danger draw and shoot.
>>
File: 1502511650223.jpg (69KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
1502511650223.jpg
69KB, 640x628px
Stay in the car with doors locked and windows up and try to defuse the situation. If he tries to break in then you can shoot him without warning.
>>
>>34950342
Let all the aggression be one sided, you'll likely have witnesses which will testify to the fact in court that you egged the situation on by reciprocating giving the finger or yelling. If they still get out of their car and come at you with anything in their hands, run them over or ventilate them.

If he starts punching your window and makes it through, or you're worried he would make it through, shoot him or speed off if you're not blocked.
>>
>>34950456
Well, if you shoot and kill them after they said it and there were no witnesses to them saying, that would technically be hearsay.

Now if he said he was going to kill you, then reached into his pockets or otherwise put his hands out of view, you'd be justified in blasting the fucker.
>>
>>34950469
What about a situation where you're in the car and some asshole decides to take a club and damage your car? I guess they are not technically threatening you by denting your hood, but what am I supposed to do...just let them tear the car apart?
>>
>>34950508
I wouldn't listen to this retard, OP
>>
>>34950528
The moment they go for the window it's fair game for blasting, or feel threatened when they're in front of the car and punch it.
>>
>>34950429
>marines being marines
>>
Drive away, call the police. If it continues and you cannot reasonably get away shoot them. Do not warn them, do not brandish. If your life is legitimately in danger then there is no room for diplomacy.
>>
RN, here 75% percent of the population has something mentally wrong with them. Just pull over and let them pass. Its a pain in the dick to deal with lawyers and court. Dont do it.
>>
>>34950427
This. Unless you're in some stand youre ground state, telling someome that you are about to shoot them is a round about way of admitting that you were afraid, worried that they might attack you. The law usually assumes that, in that case, a responsible person would make an effort to deescalate while also attempting to flee and save himself.

If someone is gonna hurt you, you're usually supposed to run away, or lock the door and hide. Always call for help. Etc. Not make threats. When threatened with violence just assume youre supposed to and act like a huge bitch and run away.
>>
>>34950538
I'm taking all this info with a grain of salt.
Really just want to know what is considered a warning and threat.
>>
>>34950561
Im in TX. We are getting alot of out of state tough guys around here. As I understand, a vehicle is an extension of my home. I could be wrong.
>>
>>34950558
I understand. I've seen alot of guys being billy badass, starting fights on the highway, while driving around with their wife and kids in the car.
>>
>>34950562
Don't fucking ask /k/! Jesus what are you thinking
>>
>>34950562
alot of this is of course going to depend on your area and if you have castle doctrine and other related laws
>>
>>34950365
Kill yourself drug addict.
>>
http://codes.findlaw.com/tx/penal-code/penal-sect-9-31.html
>>
>>34950603
you're an idiot you have no clue what you speak of
>>
>>34950593
It's just a general discussion. I have just seen alot of people acting crazy on the roads lately.
>>
>>34950342
My go-to response is "Step off, dicklicker, or I'll ventilate your inbred ass."
>>
>>34950631
"Chill out, dick wad."
>>
>>34950528
Blast them the moment the bat makes contact with your car.
>>
>>34950400
or, you know, just carry
>>
>>34950400
>gun is not loaded

where is the fun in that
>>
>>34950416
>Is that considered a threat
Unless he's the president of the United States, or you say "My friend and I have talked about it and we're going to kill you" then there is no crime.
>>
File: utraq.jpg (138KB, 833x392px) Image search: [Google]
utraq.jpg
138KB, 833x392px
>>34950626
>I have just seen alot of people acting crazy on the roads lately.
word
>>
File: aasdf32452.png (529KB, 1015x1527px) Image search: [Google]
aasdf32452.png
529KB, 1015x1527px
>>34950528
"Your honor, I genuinely feared for my life."
>>
>>34951018
>stop in the middle of the road
>car passes me
>shoot at car

Wut
>>
>>34950342

Do not bring a gun into the matter unless you are drawing. It could just as easily escalate the situation as it could defuse it. You can warn that you will defend yourself if you have to, but do not say by what means. The point of concealed carry is to have it when people think you don't.

If you encounter a parked road rage incident, stay in your car with the doors locked and windows rolled up. If they approach your car unarmed, keep an eye on them but don't do or say anything to escalate the situation. If you see that they are approaching your car with a melee weapon, you should be drawing and telling them to drop it, hands behind head, on the ground. If they don't comply and continue to approach with weapon in hand, open fire.

If they have a gun in their hand, no questions asked, draw and open fire, no warnings.

Bottom line, unless they have a weapon, sit tight in your car and call the police while they sperge out and yell at you. Be sure to get their license plate number, and if they cause any property damage, you can take legal matters into your hands.
>>
>>34951137
Excellent advice. Thanks anon.
>>
i predict in the future with self driving cars that there will be more not less road rage incidents.
>>
>>34951297
skynet please go
>>
>be in car with anti-gun dad
>always busting on "gun people"
>driver cuts in front of him
>"bang! we should just shoot him dead, huh anon?"
>"hehe, sure dad"
am i the only one who thinks that most road rage incidents (and non road related rage incidents) wouldn't escalate to physical violence even if firearms are present?
do people really go that crazy that they would actually hurt someone?
people don't go around beating the shit out of eachother for no reason, so why would having a gun make you think or behave differently?
>>
this shit starts at an early age.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIT9iC08T1c
>>
>>34951350
People are animals. That is why we have police. Police can't be everywhere all the time. We have the right to protect our lives and property.
>>
>>34951350
>am i the only one who thinks that most road rage incidents (and non road related rage incidents) wouldn't escalate to physical violence even if firearms are present?
>>34951018
>>
>>34951361
you misunderstand me
my dad is playing to the "you don't have the right to be judge jury and executioner" meme and suggesting that just because i have a gun i will react to the slightest provocation and murder anyone who crosses me
what i find dumb about this is that even if i didn't have a gun, i don't react to most things with physical violece
you don't see people beating the shit out of eachother over minor disagreements, so why would a gun change that?
having the means to defend yourself doesn't turn you into a murderer, just like having a pair of hands doesn't turn you into a wife beater
>>
>>34950561
>When threatened with violence just assume youre supposed to and act like a huge bitch and run away.
This. It may hurt your pride, but this is the best answer in the thread.
>>
>>34951018
ok i don't want to sound like a european, but why do americans get THIS mad in traffic?
is traffic that bad up there?
>>
>>34951396
I get you. People are very diverse. So diverse they want to kill you for no reason. Being sheltered doesn't give you the same outlook on things as say a homeless deranged bastard.
>>
File: 1494615058653.jpg (35KB, 570x570px) Image search: [Google]
1494615058653.jpg
35KB, 570x570px
>>34950342
Use deadly force the moment another driver commits and aggressive maneuver.
>Get cutoff the other day
>Draw glock
>catch up to his side and shoot at his face
>strike him in jaw and watch him spiral out of control to a firey death.
This is how I killed Paul Walker
Mfw I killed the fast and furious faggot.
>>
>>34951422
Welcome to the Jungle.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kr8-E8may2Y
>>
>>34951297
a larger population that is both less capable and less courteous.
>>
>>34950342

You need to take out your gun and show an asshole who's boss any time someone tries to mess with you. It's justified because you're using your gun to prevent a crime.

https://youtu.be/IJFxt9cL9GU
>>
>>34950342
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMjnQ1dvlJM
>>
>>34952121
>>34952140
Fake and gay.
>>
>>34950342
>Is it legal to inform them that they will be shot if they try to harm you?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just keep driving, if they follow you all the way to your house you have castle doctrine (depending on state) and a much better case that the crazy ass followed you all the way to home / work.

If it is really bad and you feel in danger you need to call the fucking cops.
>>
>>34952121
Just so you know, at least in my state this is highly illegal. Like felony level.
I unfortunately know from experience
>>
>>34952288
Deadly Conduct
>>
>>34950469
>EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34952315
All day, every day. Nothing would change.
>>
Never threaten violence. It isn't likely to calm things down. It gives away any advantage of surprise. If witnessed it proves your intent was violence.

Figure out the difference between simple assault and 'assault and battery' is threatening.
>>
>>34950400
Are you trying to say something?
>>
>>34950342
Just stay in the car and ignore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rym5unx0ZCo
>>
>>34953118
>inb4 muh PTSD
>>
>>34950528
i live in a state where i can shoot people for damaging my property. get fucked
>>
>>34950528
>what am I supposed to do...just let them tear the car apart?
Record the entire thing and sue them.
>>
>>34950342
as long as you were not the aggressor at any point
you are g2g if they force you into shooting them in self defense.
>>
>>34950342
if you can drive away, just fucking drive away. If not, start recording with your phone. If he attacks your vehicle, just record it. If he breaks a window, threatens to shoot you, or produces a firearm, shoot him.
>>
>>34950365
Fuck off druggy, you're worthless.
>>
>>34953197
What state is that? I live in PA. No idea what the laws are here. So fuck you
>>
Using the word "fuck" just escalates the situation.... guys
>>
>>34951069
He probably brake checked the truck and when the truck swerved off to avoid the van, he fired shots.

Though the article states the driver of the pickup exited the vehicle, but isn't specific if the driver of the pickup was shot before or after he stepped out.
>>
Don't do shit; stay in your car, keep your mouth shut. Leave ego out of the equation, let them scream. Try to evade. If they follow you, drive to the nearest police station. Never get out of the car.

I got into a literal spat with some asshole:

At a red, right on red was legal, but impossible because cars were coming. Some guy was laying on his horn. Like constant HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK.

So anyway, light finally goes green, i can go, turning onto a two lane road; i go right, he goes left. And he screams at me through the window, and honks as he bolts off.

I lose my cool; i honk and give him the finger.

He loses his shit, pulls the car sideways, blocking two lanes worth of busy midday traffic. I can pretty much go nowhere. My window is down because I was smoking a cig.

He gets out, I don't see any weapon, and I don't want to look like a bitch, so I keep the window up.

He approaches the drivers side, screaming and swearing. I just kind of stare at him and keep puffing.

So the fuck spits in my face, calls me a "fucking cunt" and speeds off, right into traffic up ahead; so i get his plate and go to the police.

I tell the cop the story; he says this kind of thing happens a lot, and if they pull him in, I could be charged for escalating the situation. He ran the plate; no dice.

It was complete bullshit, because I know the asshole works in town.

Anyway, I think the cop just didn't want to do anything. But the moral of the story is, if you choose not to try and extricate yourself, you could be liable.

Again, don't posture, don't make threats. Let him have his episode and move on.
>>
>>34954556
Spitting on someone is battery.
Cop was lazy and a cunt.
>>
>>34954556

This. See >>34953118

In that video you can see that the driver does nothing to escalate or even really engage the situation and the rager is reduced to a crying, screaming baby. The guy keeping his cool wins the whole situation from a legal and moral standpoint while the rager was probably taken in by MPs.

It's hard to keep your cool especially when your temper flares, but remember that more often than not, when an ape can't have a dick stroking contest, they'll fall the fuck apart, either by calming themselves down or getting so angry that they do something stupid which you are then not only not liable for, but could possibly gain something from.
>>
>>34954572
My dad has a friend in the local PD. So I gave the plate to that guy, and he gave him a call. Left a message, never called back. At least the asshole knows he's got eyes on him.

Problem is, there were no cameras on the road, i don't have a dash cam, and when I followed to get his plate, instead of pulling over and sitting tight, there's no possible way for me to gather witnesses.

And again, yes, the cop was a cunt, but if it went to court, he is totally right in the fact that it could have been ammo for the assailant.

Anyway, I was ripshit pissed for a full year, becaise the guy worked in town, uncomfortably close to my home, and I couldn't do shit.

I don't think he's there anymore, car is gone, (or he got a new car)

But I never had a problem with the spitter again.
>>
>>34950429
This is why people dont like the military.
>>
>>34954572
>cop
>lazy
>cunt
choose three
>>
>>34954610
Rape kits are a thing, and they could have swabbed his DNA off your face from the spit.
>>
>>34950342
You'd be better off either driving away or calling the police if it resorts to actual violence, it's not worth the legal headache and impact on your wallet because some random person wants to behave like a moron. Personally, I never understood road rage, so what if the person in front of you drives like an asshole, just pass them and move on with your day.
>>
>>34954692

It landed mostly on my shirt actually. Barely touched my face.

The way I figured, they didn't really want to investigate, I had made, myself liable, plus I had a phone interview with the state unemployment agency because I had lost my job a few months earlier.

I wasn't actually hurt, so what was the point of expending all of that mental energy on something that was most likely going to be a loss?

That's where I was at the time at least. I wish I pressed the police harder and didn't tell them I flipped him off. Oh well. Again. Pretty sure he's out of my neighborhood.
>>
>>34954779
*had the phone interview the same day as the assault.

My life was shit at that point, and I just couldn't focus on that, because I had way bigger problems. I had no fucking money to take him to court.
>>
>>34950400
I'd like to put my raging bull in her mouth
>>
>>34954692
>Rape kits
face rape...i know this is serious stuff, but damn try to keep it real and offer REAL solutions.
why burden law enforcement with swabbing spit from somebody's face for nothing more than an ego trip.
>>
>>34950342
>Road Rage and how to handle it.
its very simple. dont let their bad day become your bad day. and if you're following the #1 rule of driving, its not a problem. ever.
drive defensively
now go outside and light yourself on fire, faggot.
>>
File: owch.jpg (11KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
owch.jpg
11KB, 286x176px
>>34951422
ok I don't want to sound like an american, but why do europeans get THIS mad in traffic? Is traffic that bad over there?
>>
>>34954911
Nah.
>>
>>34950400
So... what's your point?
>>
>>34954941
yeah i thought that as well.
someone from europe should not forget "the guns of august", and america got dragged into it only after three years had passed.
>>
>>34950528
film it and sue them for it later, if they go for the window shot "I fear for my life" and pop their ass.

Put it on Liveleak for shekels.
>>
>>34950342
Laugh at them for being so wagecucked they feel they have to drive fast and cut people off so they can get to work and make Mr Shekelburg more shekels.

I'm very cautious in those situations though. You never know who you're dealing with or what they're armed with. Sometimes the person pulls up next to me and it's a thing with tattoos on its face, other times it's some screaming soccer mom. Typically the seat belt comes off or I have my left hand on it, and when stopped I have my right hand on the clutch ready to throw it in park and hop out. There are a couple other good vehicle operations tactics I've learned if anyone is interested.
>>
>>34953806

Not him but Texas.
You can also kill people damaging or stealing the property of someone else.
>>
>>34950342
> Road Rage and how to handle it.

Turn on your hazards.
Roll the window down 1/4.

Apologize profusely, even if it not your fault.

If they press, look ahead, and drive off.

If they press and you are blocked, inform them that you are calling 911.

If they continue to assault your vehcle, inform them have a gun. Call 911.

Further action is settled with shooting til slide lock, and if needed, threats of suits against the local PD and DA for malfeasance.

In my experience , the last bit shuts up most attempts at prosecution.
A good, aggressive lawyer on retainer is also very handy.
>>
>>34950375
As a cop the last place I want to be if someone has presented themselves as a threat is in my vehicle. You're protected by a thin layer of glass and fiber material on most sides, and they know exactly where to shoot. Have your right hand ready to throw it in park, your seatbelt off or ready to be taken off, and know how to open your door quickly and be ready for it to bounce back if you throw it open (use your foot to block it). Quick vehicle dismounting is a severely underated tactic, vehicle tactics in general are typically overlooked and underrated. Like we're around cars everyday, learn how to use them.

Your goal once popping out of the car is to tell him to gtfo back in his car and go about his day. Hopefully seeing that you're another fighting aged male who's ready to go will deter him. If not, be ready to fuck shit up with the proper amount of force. If he presents a lethal threat don't freeze like most casuals do, move to cover and use clues like sound and shadows to determine where your threat is located.
>>
>>34955451
Also, read his plate aloud and try to remember it, vocalizing really helps for me. If you have time, write it in your phone, you should have a notepad app ready to go always. Remember the color, make, and model, if it's a 4dr, 2dr, SUV, etc. Does it have any unique features such as a dent or sticker? How many occupants? Descriptions? You want race, gender, age range, clothing colors, hair/hat color, and try to get a good enough mental image of him so you can pick him out of a line up.

Gathering all of this information beforehand will help immensely when shit actually starts going down and the only things you can think of are fight or flight, then you end up not being able to give police proper descriptions later on and the shitbag gets away with it.
>>
>>34955543
seems legit.
>>
Just carry a crossbow for tires
>>
>>34950342
Like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rym5unx0ZCo
>>
File: computerkorea.png (446KB, 639x411px) Image search: [Google]
computerkorea.png
446KB, 639x411px
One time I was driving my truck and some retarded liberal woman was blocking two lanes on one of the busiest streets in the world.

I honked at her once for a quarter of a second and she moved out of the way. I thought that was the end of it.

A block later I was at a red light and she pulled up to my driver's side window. She started screaming at the top of her lungs "I'm going to fucking kill you! I have a gun and I'm going to shoot your stupid fucking face right now! I will blow your fucking brains out all over this street!". I knew she didn't have a gun because in my gay ass liberal state you're essentially not allowed to. She was also not a nigga or hispanic, but just a 50 year old white Hillary Clinton voter.

I was smoking a cigarette after a long day. I just threw it through her open window and it landed on her empty passenger seat. The upholstery started smoking and I just drove off as she struggled to put out the fire.

If it was another state I would have just taken no chances and shot her dead the moment she said that.
>>
>>34950416
>>34950440
>>34950456
>>34950508
What if you say
>In a hypothetical situation what if I were to have a firearm I would be willing to use on you if I were to have to step out of this vehicle? You would look awful stupid to die like that. Go back to your car.
>>
>>34955912
Kek that guys so fucked
>>
>>34950416
as long as you're not the aggressor, you should be fine.

if you draw first, also call 911 immediately after the threat's been stopped
>>
>>34954616
But I love you.
>>
>>34955912
1:45
>REEEEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>REEEEEEEEEEE GETOUTFUCKINGCAR EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>34950528
>step out of car (while carrying)
>"hey stop that!"
>"fuck you asshole!"
>steps towards you with clud
>empty mag
>>
>>34950342
depends on:
local laws
if a cop shows up
the demeanor of said cop
if the person files a complaint against you
if the other person was actually threatening your life

yes, talking about your gun and about how your gun could be used against them is brandishing, but brandishing stops being brandishing if it turns into justified use of force
>>
>>34955471
so do I, but I don't trust a jury to acquit me of murder or manslaughter just because technically it's legal to start blasting over some property
>>
>>34953127
Does PTSD actually cause a fit of rage like that?

I know it can manifest itself in flashbacks and all that. Probably affects everyone differently. From what I've read about the incident though, I think the rager was just using it as an excuse.
>>
File: retards.png (2MB, 1089x864px) Image search: [Google]
retards.png
2MB, 1089x864px
>>34951422
let me tell you how retarded people are here where i live, case 1: black line, this idiot wanted to do a U turn out of the parking lot as you can see theres a light so traffic was piling up, instead of going to exit 2 the retard goes to exit 1 expecting people waiting for the light to give him space to pass, mind you people did and he almost crashed because lots of trucks here in texas block the view.
second case: red line, once the light turned green everyone goes their merry way, as you can see the guy was in the "red" lane which is a turn only and i was in the "green" which is a straight/turn. left lane is just straight obviously, i was going to turn and this idiot (in a bmw too) almost hit me because he wanted to go straight in the turn only lane which if i wasnt there he would have hit the curb.

these 2 events literally happened within 2 minutes. thats why you gotta have a traffic cam around here.
>>
>piss off a guy while driving
>Dude gets real offended at me and starts driving like a jackass
>eventually stops but he's clearly following me
>figure he's following me home
>joke's on him, I live on a military base
>tell the gate guard the guy behind me has been following me
>watch the dumbshit realize his mistake before going home

Only road rage story I have. No idea what happened after but I hope it was at least uncomfortable for him.
>>
>>34958386
Nope, you didn't attempt to retreat. Judge will fry you.
>>
>>34959361
PTSD affects people differently. Some people, once built up, can't come back down and do dumb shit. It can still be life threatening so it doesn't really matter
>>
>>34959748
That's what I figured.

The marine rager claims he "blacked out"
Not sure I buy it.

Any update on that story? All articles are from 2013. Was the dude discharged? Did he get sued?
>>
>>34950342
Why are you asking this here? What does that have to do with guns?
How fragile are you that you want to have a gun and possibly kill someone for a situation that resembles a verbal conflict?
When is the last time you had a fist fight?
>>
Why do people get so pissed off when driving? I mean, sure I get irritated, but never enough to where i feel compelled to get out and start shit.

I saw this one dumbass a week ago on the highway, booking it in the lefthand lane. Getting right on everyones ass. It was a 65 highway, and everyone was pretty much doing 75/80 in the left anyway. Yet he's flying, and getting right on everyones ass, swerving, flailing his arms, then passing. One car after the other; only to get slowed down in the visible blockade across all of the lanes less than a quarter mile forward.

Fucking hell, just take it easy.
>>
>>34950342
you stare at them through the window and unbuckle your seatbelt. without breaking eye contact, you put your eye+ear protection on.
>>
>>34959361
Milfag diagnosed with PTSD. It can cause you to snap and flip out. I'm still more level headed than most. I'd worry more about Timmy the manlet who'd freak out because he just took his steroids and needs to get to the gym if I were you.
>>
>>34959738
Some states don't require you to retreat.
>>
OP asked a legal question.

Hey, shithead! Go to LEGAL resources including the NRA ILA websites and look up actual fucking law you drooling stupid nigger. Your life could depend on the correct legal answer, but you ask 4chan.

Turn in all your firearms and wear a plate carrier full of tannerite and covered in blasting caps. Disable your airbags, don't buckle up, then run into a nice comfy bridge abutment at 100mph.

Laws and their interpretations are a matter of precision. Getting out of your vehicle might be considered an act of aggression, but you don't KNOW that unless you read the laws.

Spergpukes study AK mag esthetics for days but cannot be arsed to look up and print for reference and study the laws of their own state. You don't really care is the reason why.

https://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/state-gun-laws/
>>
>>34950561
>Unless you're in some stand youre ground state
>Choosing to live anywhere you can't defend yourself
>>
>>34954779
It was still on your person, still constitutes as battery.

The reason for pressing on with it was getting that psycho a criminal history unless he already had one, and making him think twice about doing that bullshit again in the future.

Now he's gotten away with it, and probably not the first time either.
>>
>>34954883
Rape kits swab for any kind of DNA material, not just ejaculate in your boy pussi.
>>
>>34950342
>and it seems that more people in my area are acting like manchildren. Discuss

You're one. Your goal is to de-escalate the situation. If the guy's just flinging general insults around, threatening to kill him, because that is what you'd be doing, escalates the situation. If he has already threatened to kill you, then it keeps the situation escalated. He did it first? Mom didn't buy that when you got into a fight with another five year old in the sand box, which should tell you how good an excuse that is. Time to get over your revenge fantasies.
>>
>>34955545
>i play a cop on the internet
>>
>>34960161
Doubt he had a criminal history; he worked for the local Post Office (lol, right?) They must do BCI's I would think.

It was never gonna go anywhere, because I boned myself when I told the cop I flipped him off.

>>34960169
Even so, I highly doubt they were gonna do DNA testing if I pressed forward.

If I could go back, I would have left out the part about me escalating, and insisted on filing a report and telling them exactly who he was.
>>
I only read the title
Just drive away.
>>
>>34960352
Well the DNA would be the only proof you had since no witnesses gave you their info or went to the station with you.
>>
>>34959848
Haha you don't know me chief. Wanna meet in the parking lot?
>>
>>34959503
jesus, yeah my city is full to the brim with assholes who want to go straight on a trun-only lane
it's like they don't fucking understand that they have to pick their lane beforehand and can't just fukcing make it up as they go, all willy nilly like that
>>
>>34959946
Kek
>>
>>34960009
Thanks for the reply.
>>
>>34960208
What if he threatened to kill me?
>>
>>34950342

How would /k/ handle this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XneegJuEEC0
>>
>>34950528
Run them down.
>>
>>34960696
Defend myself with a box cutter.
>>
>>34950574
It is in FL
>>
>>34950429
Cool story bro.
>>
>>34960432
Then you've flunked reading comprehension.
>>
>>34960696
Really though, assholes like that need the fear of God put into them. Some monkies only understand violence.
>>
Juries don't like road rage. The cops and the lawyers like it even less because of that.

Home invasion, unless you tie up and torture someone for days or poison them to die over months, is usually pretty clear. It's a common enough crime and easily the highest instance of defending life/property with a firearm. Sure, you might get unlucky and have a jury made up of democrats and foreigners but most of the time you'll be good. Road rage does not fall into that. No one has sympy with the parties. Even if he crashed into you, got out and started banging on your window they will still see road rage. They've got you figured. Your lawyer knows it too and will persuade you into some sort of "reduced" charge.

Drive away. If they get hands on you, then you get your gun out.
>>
>>34960814
Nah. Just baiting (((you)))
>>
>>34955545
Settle down Steven Segal.
>>
>>34953806

In PA, you can defend person or property with a firearm.
>>
>>34955451
>hand on clutch
>put it in park
Get a load of this retard.
>>
>>34960753
kek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIT9iC08T1c
again
>>
>>34950416
You could allude to having a firearm. Just say I have a loaded weapon and nothing more. Its not a threat more or less a way for him to reconsider his actions before he gets himself killed. Again you're not saying for sure you will kill him with it, thats for him to figure out himself.
>>
>>34950553

The only logical answer here. Anything otherwise, including brandishing or threatening back, you don't need to carry a firearm, you aren't mentally mature enough.
>>
>>34961231
Who are you to say who can and cannot have firearms?
>>
>>34950342
What Would the Murder /k/ube do? You think it would ask permission to feed it with another soul? Are you of homosexual descent?
>>
>>34950574
You are not wrong, it is considered an extension of your home
>>
>>34952222
>if they follow you all the way to your house you have castle doctrine
That's great and all, but what if I'm not on my way to work or home? Road trips are a thing
>>
>>34950342
If the situation is at a point where you deadly force is imminent, a warning isn't required. If someone approaches you with a tire iron and you feel your life is in danger, just go ahead and shoot. If the other driver is flapping his gums in his car, roll up your windows and fuck off.

>GA LEO advise
>>
>>34952121
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMjnQ1dvlJM
>>
File: IMG_4931.jpg (154KB, 488x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4931.jpg
154KB, 488x323px
>>34955545
>you're another fighting aged male who's ready to go
>cop
>>
>>34951451
Not posting proper chase music, ducking faggot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Fgp-KihIA
>>
>>34962347
You don't know my playlist. :^)
>>
>>34962366
I was chasing a ghost car that disappeared. The guy riding with me held me and I him. In the morning we ate engine cooked eggs. If you can keep them down, you'll be sitting pretty.

Another time I was chasing a hatless subject who was cattle rustling.
>>
>>34962406
Is this a reference to something?
>>
>>34962450
Chief Wiggum
>>
>>34962450
Fucking kids, go do your homework.
>>
>>34950342
everyone in this thread is autistic. You drop your ego and apologize for what ever the fuck the guy is screaming at you about. Does not matter if youre in the right, its your obligation to deescalate. You dont threaten him. You dont warn him. You say nothing. You smile at him, apologize for what ever hes fucking mad about until he realizes how grossly hes overreacting based on how calm you are to him. You then both leave with your lives.
>>
>>34963544
Agreed, you shouldn't be looking for an excuse to ventilate someone
>>
>>34950429
I'm sure they would have jumped a corporal and not have shitted their pants if you pulled rank and asked what command they're with, EAS'D or not.
>>
>>34955543
I'd think twice before apologising, some wankers may take it as admission of guilt and invitation to further pressing.

Also roll window down 1/4 is way too much when dealing with a potential head case, especially if you drive one of the modern cucked cars with safety features, eg. mine will unfortunately roll back like 1/2 way if it hits resistance (eg. arm) while rolling up. Just 1 inch is plenty to hear and be heard comfortably and gives the head case no room to reach for your throat or something.
>>
>>34959841
Check the news videos in related, they give his name so you can look up, I don't feel like opening them again myself.
>>
>>34950528
That's when you gently caress their car and whisper sweet nothings into her side mirror. Now you have two cars with one of them being in love with you. And Road Rage Reggie has none.
>>
>>34950342
Just get a flare gun bro.
It will at least burn the fuck out of a bro trucks interior and at most completely fucking destroy it.
>>
>>34950376
I don't think you know what driving defensively means.
>>
>>34950342
>Be me, at red light next to pickup truck
>Pick up is using oncoming traffic lane as left turn lane
>Roll window down and let lady in truck's passenger seat know
>Light turns green, we both make our turns, end up on drivers side at next red light
>Glance over, Reddest of Necks staring me down, motions for me to roll window down
>'Hay, wut didjoo say back durr'
>Reply 'Was just letting your lady know you guys were in the wrong lane. They just changed it not too long ago though, so no biggy'
>'Hey dumbass why dontcha smoke anutha doobie cuz I wun't'
>I reply 'Why dontcha lay off the booze, cause you were.'
>He tries picking a fight with me, wave him off and start rolling window back up
>He yells 'I FUCKED YER WIFE!'
>Shout back 'Why was your sister busy?!'
>Jimface.gif as I finish rolling my window up. Jethro is steaming.
>Light turns green, Cletus follows me until I turn off towards my house
>Get home, go inside, retrieve rifle and sword just in case, smoke a doobie with a glass whiskey and played some vidya
>Nothing happened.
Road rage is always dumb, you should try to avoid it all costs.
>>
File: 1288494304134.jpg (28KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1288494304134.jpg
28KB, 429x410px
>>34964341
>retrieve rifle and sword
>and sword
>>
File: Normieville.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Normieville.png
568KB, 960x720px
>>34964572
get out
>>
File: ausBeating.jpg (65KB, 763x757px) Image search: [Google]
ausBeating.jpg
65KB, 763x757px
how would /k/ handle a mad cunt like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ao0v-vPHvs
>>
File: Peasant step aside.jpg (27KB, 405x685px) Image search: [Google]
Peasant step aside.jpg
27KB, 405x685px
>>34964572
>not having a weapon of gentlemanly calibre
>>
>>34964086
Sorry, by "1/4" , I meant 1/4 inch.
The apology is an effort toward defusing, and if you have a dash cam and/or witnesses, it will play in your favor.

If it causes someone to escalate, move on to the part about "driving away".
>>
>>34964572
swords are redpilled af. if there's ever a second civil war i'm wearing one on my back like a sperg.
>>
>>34964701
Give em a vegemite, dopey.
>>
Twice I had a roidmonkey walk up to my car and pull on the (locked) door.

Twice I just whipped out my dick and shrugged at them.

Twice they walked off screaming obscenities and just left in their car
>>
>>34950952
its a taurus. do they even need bullets to explode?
>>
How badly do you fags drive that people are walking up to your car to yell at you?

Don't drive like a douche and you'll never even have to consider questions like what constitutes a warning vs threat for self defence.
>>
>>34965409
t. Doesn't have a license
>>
>>34965315
I wonder if that strategy would keep the stoplight panhandlers from bothering me...
>>
>>34965409
>Don't act like a douche and no one will ever try to rob you.

Fucking idiot
>>
>>34950342
Go gta on his ass and run him over
>>
>>34965409
Why does everyone think they are the police all the time?
>>
>>34951069
>teleports behind you without putting on turn signal first
nuthin' personnel, kia
>>
>>34950508
How would this not turn out to also be just hearsay? You don't seem to know what you're talking about.
>>
File: nope.png (192KB, 501x445px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
192KB, 501x445px
And in today's lesson we learnt not to take legal advice from 4chan.
>>
>>34950528
This is why I have a dashcam. Obviously it won't stop a determined aggressor but it may make them think twice. Or else it's good footage to back up your actions to the police and some dank views on youtube
>>
File: police.webm (3MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
police.webm
3MB, 320x180px
>>34950342
Just shoot the other people on the road. It's not illegal if you genuinely feared for your life, which is easy to prove in a traffic situation.

Same for hitting/shooting cyclists. They shouldn't be in the road. They have no right to be there, unlike cars and car drivers. The constitution is very clear on this.
>>
>>34950400
>>34950342
>"MOVE YOUR STUPID FUCKING CAR YOU FUCK WHY ARE YOU DOUBLE PARKED ON A ONE-WAY"
>ventilate his car with your illegally modified AR
>police respond
>"i-i feared for my life so i had to open fire"
>they agree
>they arrest the corpse of the man whose car you riddled with holes

god bless america greatest country on earth
>>
Why do Americans always feel the need to end a life when someone destroys their property. I read it all the time on here, are you looking for a excuse to kill someone?
>>
File: police.png (2MB, 624x1660px) Image search: [Google]
police.png
2MB, 624x1660px
>>34968916
americans arent human
>>
>>34968916
>oh this man is robbing me
>surely he will listen to reason and not do anything else hostile or illegal
take no risks with the criminal
>>
>>34968936
>>oh this man is robbing me

I love how we've gone from a driver just being angry with your driving to OMG THIS MAN IS ROBBING ME WITH A WEAPON I HAVE TO SHOOT HIM DEAD OR ILL DIE
>>
>>34968916
Life, liberty, and property
>>
>>34968943

>>34968916
>destroys their property
attempt reading or stop trolling, pick one.
>>
>>34968967
>>destroys their property

>guy slightly scrapes my paint with his mirror by being a dumbass while parking

>BETTER GET THE SHOTGUN OUT

why are all americans niggers?
>>
>>34968936
In this Thread People jerk each other off over hypothetical situations where they find an excuse to shoot someone in a Road Rage incident.
I partly agree with your robbery argument, but even then people were setting up traps to shoot a burglar.

Its rare to find someone here that argues you should evade danger at all costs, only using a weapon as a tool for last resort self defence.

What do you get from actively engaging robbers?
You put yourself in danger and legal trouble. You cant tell me that you cant pay an insurance for your property.

Is it a power fantasy?
Do these people want to be heros by killing the big bad burglar?
>>
>>34968975
most of these stories are fake
>>
>>34968977
you figured out that The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Congratulations!

in all seriousness, even those who pretend to be or genuinely are bloodthirsty, would usually be aware they would never get out of court for acting aggressively.
>>
>>34968980
>gf keys their car
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>"Well, time to get the Assault Shotgun out for a spree at the mall! good thing I got the extended banana clip that goes up!!"
>>
>>34968991
>>34968975
>>34968943
>>34968931
samefag
>>
>>34968988
Well the story might be fake but these people most certainly have the mindset and they have guns.

In real life they most probably lack the balls to shot someone.

But some tripfags actually shot a blm member right ?
>>
>>34950365
wow anon, what's it's like knowing your family thinks you're a worthless piece of shit

I get that anyone can fall victim to addiction but I can't be the only one who doesn't feel any sympathy for people who overdose on fentanyl/heroin.Fuck your injection site, fuck overdose prevention kits, just let them fucking croak
>>
>>34969000
>certainly have the mindset
proofs? aside from tripfaggot anecdote? don't even bother desu nobody wants to hear it. you're probably using the autistic ramblings of bored people on this website to justify the criminalization of self-defense, which is clearly 100% illegal in your home.
>>
>>34969001
Anon you dont inject benzos unless you use the old Edinburgh tube method. But be aware of the nasty farts that make everyone calm

Benzos and alcohol are a respectable combination, no wonder you forget everything you do and the time of the day. You are formatting your brain every evening
>>
>>34969007
Self defence isnt illegal in my country, americans even copied our self defence law.

It isnt srlf defence if you lay a trap or shot someone in the back, your property isnt a part of your body

Just look at this Thread, People are asking when its okay to shot someone damaging your car, so the only thing thats holding them back from shooting someone is the law.

80 percent of the posters here are struggling in real life and try to overcome their failure and bullying by escaping into power fantasies where they are on the bullying end and finally get admired
>>
>>34950365
Truly, a hero we can all believe in. Dont listen to everyone else anon, i love you. You remind me of my old best friend, he's dead now. We're all scum in different ways, so i get it.
>>
>>34969011
>no job
>no responsibilities
>not a piece of shit

I don't know where you got the injecting part from any of that. Narcotics are the lazy man's way out. If you'd rather make everyone around you suffer, why not just become an hero and save everyone worrying about you for years?
>>
>>34969023
>80 percent of the posters here are struggling in real life and try to overcome their failure and bullying by escaping into power fantasies where they are on the bullying end and finally get admired
and?? I cannot fathom how you could possibly be familiar with this website if this is surprising or even notable to you
>>
>>34953221
Good luck with that if the othe guy is some illegal Mexican immigrant with a stolen car, forged ID and not a cent to his name.
>>
>>34950342
Few road rage incidents involve someone who actually wishes you physical harm.

Best to just remove your ego and try to de-escalate the situation.

I would only consider a gun if they forced me to stop or used their vehicle to hit mine and didn't attempt to flee. At that point if they exit their vehicle and approach mine with anything but their bare hands then I'm just straight up drawing on them.
>>
>>34959841
its not blacking out like alcohol . . its state-dependent memory segregated into severe emotional states. Anything bad enough is split from waking awareness by their repression mechanisms that formed against the trauma that caused them to have ptsd. chronic low level trauma can create just as bad (or worse) PTSD than something really crazy or severe that wasn't repeated.

So people with PTSD also don't remember the shitty things THEY do, since their brain is always actively blocking that sort of thing. When they are forced to remember these new things that are being repressed as a side-effect, they can react very violently and psychotically. I have some decent second hand experience from an ex-girlfriend. her trauma was at a really young age so the repression mechanisms had control over most of her brain.

coincidentally, I had also studied this sort of thing academically, so I was able to figure it out a bit. still working through it, but I'm at a point where I actually feel like going back to school and maybe putting my learning experiences to positive use
>>
>>34965315
don't lie, you already had it out . . .
>>
File: brazzerstierpenetration.jpg (100KB, 503x907px) Image search: [Google]
brazzerstierpenetration.jpg
100KB, 503x907px
>>34964614
>>34964949
>>34965059

>not having a sword on your rifle
get fugged niggas
>>
>>34969267
Do it. My late wife had PTSD from being raped by disgusting white trash relatives as a child and what you describe is dead accurate.

Having experienced and studied PTS is a fine combination to do great good with your life.

Shit was extremely common in WWII but vets only talked to other vets. My father was a WWII ETO vet who had blackouts for some time after the war but eventually chilled out and led a long, prosperous life. Today it's much more accepted to discuss PTS instead of hiding it then drinking oneself to death.
>>
>>34969117
Been there done that. Car accident at Poverty Bend Road (ironic). Other guy was at fault, no license, no insurance, borrowed car, and an illegal immigrant. Farm spics were spiccing because they didn't put their kid in a car seat even. Luckily I stayed in the car until the fire and police arrived. They didn't roid rage on me or anything, but I did unbelt myself in the van, went in back and got the 2 lb sledgehammer out of view from him.
>>
File: brandishing_road_rage.gif (2MB, 264x185px) Image search: [Google]
brandishing_road_rage.gif
2MB, 264x185px
>>34950342
/k approved. Not great legal advice.
Check your local listings for air times of Hogan's Alley Steel Rodeo.
>>
File: IMG_2234.jpg (42KB, 594x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2234.jpg
42KB, 594x399px
>>34951137
This.
>>
>>34955543
>If they continue to assault your vehcle, inform them have a gun. Call 911.

I'd still be hesitant to tell them that you're armed. As someone else mentioned, it may escalate into them retrieving a weapon as well.
>>
File: glock_bayonet.jpg (175KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
glock_bayonet.jpg
175KB, 640x427px
>>34969355
You need one on your sidearm too.
Thread posts: 230
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.