[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything on http://www.military.biz.ua

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (28KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
28KB, 1280x720px
Hey my dudes

A while ago I made a substantial order (which, BTW, was fully payed in advance) on this site. They seem legit (or seemed at the time) Admittedly they don't have many refferences online but the few i found were positive and an IRL pal bought from them successfully in the past.
However, it's been 19 days since I made my order with them and the status still shows as "processing" a couple of attempts to contact them have been utterly ignored. I am usually a pretty patient person but this is starting to get me on my nerves. Does anyone have any intel on these motherfuckers? like, maybe they're just on vacation and when they come back they'll reply and or send the package? or maybe they're just this slow and lazy and I just have to be more patient still? (previous experiences with slav dealers has proven me the fuckers take their time and often they don't give a shit)
Or maybe I should start flinging shit around and demanding a refund?
Pls Halp me get some closure on this
>>
>>34949786
Contact them one last time, asking what is going on and mentioning that if they don't reply to you within 24 hours, you will ask your credit card company to make a chargeback and you will cancel the order. It is important for the CC chargeback that you keep a trace of every e-mail you send, so it really gives the impression that you tried everything you could and that the vendor is a hack. It works also with Paypal.
>>
>>34949897
Thank you very much for your serious and detailed response, however there is an issue. These guys use one of those terrible internal inquiry forms that dont register anywhere, and their email is listed nowhere. Usually what i'd do in these cases is as soon as they replied, i would use the mail where the reply originated to never use the form again, but since they havent replied to anything yet, i haven't had that option.
They do, however, have an internal refund policy listed, so maybe that gives me some leverage rather than jumping straight to external action?
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.