[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America is weak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: fuck america.jpg (137KB, 671x960px) Image search: [Google]
fuck america.jpg
137KB, 671x960px
In the 60s America could not win against malnourished rice farmers, they were so stupid they thought to have won the war, completely pulled out and let the enemy take over all the land which led to what is perhaps the most humiliating military defeat in all of human history.

In 2001 America was attacked by double digit IQ goat fuckers from a poor third world shithole and they did it with no real infrastructure, command chain, professional soldiers and everything else you'd expect a group to need to even consider about attacking the so called almighty America... The US was put on its knees, raised awareness to Defcon 3 and just didn't know what to do besides panic.

They went into this shithole and it took them more than a decade to find the guy who orchestrated the attacks. Still to this day, American soldiers are hopelessly chasing after their tails in this third world shithole and as it seems they won't leave it at least in the next 5 to 20 years.

And whenever America pulls out of a country they invaded, be it Libya or Iraq, other groups form and America can't deal with them.

The American military is honestly a joke, Russia, China and North Korea could spit on your faces and you'd be scared to do anything because those three countries could literally hack into your entire power grid system and infrastructure and destroy it without firing a bullet.
>>
>>34947089
Nice bait. Now go back to your yuropoor safe space and suck muslim dick
>>
File: zzzerea.jpg (16KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
zzzerea.jpg
16KB, 600x600px
>>34947089
(you)
>>
>>34947089
>>
Peace and prosperity has made us soft.
>>
File: 1354440258471.jpg (70KB, 560x420px) Image search: [Google]
1354440258471.jpg
70KB, 560x420px
I was considering on buying a FEG Hi-Power clone since I found one for $280 after shipping. Should I get it? It might need a finish restoring, so I might give a hand at either instant bluing or parkerizing. What's your take, guys?
>>
>>34947089
>malnourished rice farmers

Why does everyone talk shit about the Vietnamese? They fought off the French and endured brutal conflict with the US and China.
>>
You're not trying hard enough, OP.
>>
I didn't know 50 Cents got overtime, you guys are going hard this week
>>
>>34947089
>In the 60s America could not win against malnourished rice farmers
Not true. America won every major battle in Vietnam. The defeatist media said the Tet Offensive was disaster for America. In reality, it was a disaster for the NVA. If the political will had been there, America could have easily ruled Vietnam by force indefinitely.
>>
>>34947089
our military is rather sad for how much gets poured into it
>>
I can't believe it.

Someone who almost trolled too hard, even for /k/.
>>
>>34948214
americans are incredibly brittle and incredibly easy to troll. you dont even have to say anything offensive. just state and old fact and yankees will rile themselves up because yankees have never done anything right and it eats at them every day
>>
File: 1500644045849.jpg (23KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
1500644045849.jpg
23KB, 352x395px
>>34947235
This.
PAVN were professional soldiers with plenty of combat experience. I don't see where this myth that the US fought rice farmers who had never held rifles before comes from.
>>
>>34948292
I love how wildly the narrative changes on vietnam

when you say america didnt win suddenly the vietcong were all hardened crack shock troops that destroyed europe single handedly

but as soon as that stops being convenient and you ask why the us even was in the war in the first place, the viets go back to being rice farmers that the us just abandonned because they "got bored" and "didnt intend to win anyway"
>>
>>34948307
I love how you exaggerate how wildly the narrative changes just to make a point no one I've ever heard of even do
>>
We were never allowed to take off the kiddie gloves in nam.
>>
>>34947235
and the Imperial Japanese Army before the French
And the Chinese for 2000 years before that.
>>
>>34948503
>a point no one I've ever heard of even do

Welcome to /k/
>>
>>34947089
A) The NVA were a professional army that had been at war almost constantly since about 1940. They fought the Japs, the French, the Chinks and the US. The "malnourished Rice Farmers" you speak of were the Viet Cong; a terrorist organization built on the bones of the old Viet Minh organization (founded by Ho Chi Minh himself) their purpose was NEVER to win stand-up battles against a professional army. Their mission was to spread chaos and demoralize the peoples of the south and the "foreign advisors" who aided them. In this effort they were magnificently effective. There is no shame in being bested by a more experienced foe on his home ground.

B) In 2001 America was attacked by people purported to be double digit IQ goatfuckers from a thord world shothole. However, since they managed to pass through Ground school and at least the majority of flight training, it's unlikely they were actually below average IQ. The claim that they had no infrastrucure, command chain, professional soldiers etc is rediculous. ALL of the recovered passports indicated that they were mostly Syrian and Egyptian with documentation from Saudia Arabia. That many jihadis CANNOT all receive documentation form Saidi Arabia unless the House of Saud was backing them. Terrorist cells don't NEED a command-heavy authority chain. In fact a large chain of command would prove dangerous for the cell members as each lnk in the chain is a potential failure source that if compromised could bring the entire network down. No professional standing army CAN attack america, not even Russia. To do so would invite the full weight of the US armed forces to drop on that nation from a very great height.

Has it ever occurred to you that the reason that eerything that came AFTER 9/11 looked like idiocy was because those actions were never actually intended to solve the problem at hand?
>>
>>34947089
Daily reminder that /k/ is the easiest board to troll

I'd tell you to sage this thread and not feed the trolls in the future, but nobody on this board is going to listen.
>>
>>34947235
This, Vietnamese are hard motherfuckers.
>>
>>34948891
Maybe if everyone was not a blind flag waving retard, /pol/ or /leftypol/. The 3 biggest types of retards on this planet. Though honestly America has grown weak and can't wait to see who takes its place soon.
>>
File: IMG_6001.jpg (2MB, 2304x4096px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6001.jpg
2MB, 2304x4096px
>>34947199
Cerkote is nice.

>My p89

A friend did it. The p89 was pretty worn so I figured it was worth the risk. He did a nice job imho.
>>
>>34948177
This.

The only way the US could have "won" was to keep going and depopulate the entire country.

We did kill close to 1 million Vietnamese.
>>
>>34948292
Vietnam defeated
>the Japanese
>the French
>the US and allies
>China

Those are your poor helpless rice farmers.
>>
>>34949185
>>34948520
>>34948177
>if
https://youtu.be/poz6W0znOfk
>>
>>34948292
Yeah, they were constantly punching above their weight for 3 straight decades by the time the US got boots on the ground and they didn't stop after the US left. Fuckin 'namese dude.
>>
>>34947089
>The only white person is a chick with no one to breed with but communist shitskins

This is accurate to the world (((they))) want to create.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.