[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do non traditional shotgun shells have any merit? Stuff like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1480199530297.jpg (62KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1480199530297.jpg
62KB, 700x525px
Do non traditional shotgun shells have any merit?
Stuff like fletchettes, dragons breath, semen, etc.
>>
>Thought that was a horse dick...

I really need to stay away from /b/....
>>
https://www.youtube.com/user/taofledermaus

Sometimes, yes. Mostly, no.
>Yes, I'm gonna JewTube Shill, but it's honestly entertaining.
>>
>>34946378
No.

/thread
>>
>>34946413
same
>>
if you use 'non-traditional' rounds in a home defense scenario the jury will fuck you in the ass and send you to prison
>>
>>34946491
Wrong. There's no law regarding the type of round you use, as long as that round is legal to own in the first place. You can use factory loads, hand loads, dragon's breath (if you don't burn you house down), or a pointy stick, and it doesn't matter as far as the law is concerned.
>>
>>34946413
same lol
>>
>>34946491
fuddlore
>>
>>34948261
What would happen legally if I poured semen into a slug mold and shot an intruder with them? I am concerned it could be considered sexual assault. I also see potential in 00 cumshot loads for reduced penetration, maybe a powdered semen/epoxy composite to give it the extra oomph you need to bring a man to his knees.
>>
>>34948721
mmmmnnn is that a threat or a promise senpai
>>
>>34948721

I am sure the jury would totally understand, anon.

Dry loading miniature dragon dildos as well
>>
Most of the "fancy" loadouts are total shit for novelty factor.

Flechettes have a longer range than most shell loadouts, and decent body armor penetration.

Thick grain salt is if you don't want to kill or wound seriously, but you want to make them really hurt. A traditional loadout of 19th century, used by fathers of "eligible" daughters, on the suitors who'd sneak into the property.

Flares are, well, duh, flares. Show where you are or set something on fire.

Rubber or beanbag, riot control.

Beyond that, not many have any point. GPS tracker?

Any other fancy rounds that boast "increased [anything]" are bullshit. Bolo, glass, subcaliber in sabot, fancy rocket shapes, 3d printed, fancy alloys, all that shit.
>>
>>34948721
>get some buckshot for home defense
>open them up
>jizz on them continuously over a month or so
>seal them back up
>load them into shot gun for home defense scenario
>one night suddenly
>qt3.14 grille and her boyfriend try robbing me
>grab the trusty semen shooter
>direct hit to her womb area
>hit the boyfriend too but w/e
>later after the court date they're found guilty and in jail
>she's pregnant
>my semen shot penetrated into her womb
>impregnated her on accident out of self defense

Maybe I will be able to reproduce after all
>>
>>34948800
I thought flachettes just tumbled through the air and keyholed.
>>
>>34946378
Flechettes not really. If by dragon's breath you mean some incendiary rounds - well if you're raiding some village to collect thralls and loot for your jarl, then why not burn them with those?

To put it more seriously - lots of more creative shotgun loads are screwed by various conventions therefore in war they're impossible to field, while for HD/hunting and other typical uses for shotguns traditional ammo will do much better. Flechettes are the biggest meme here since they generally don't stabilize but tear the bore to hell.
>>34946491
No.
>>
>>34948896
short range, they do. Most projectiles do. But for each round you'll have a couple that fly straight and far. Don't expect a round of 12 fletchettes to make 12 clean holes in the target, but 2-4 fletchettes will fly as they should.
>>
>>34946452
Shut up callum
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.