[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a hypothetical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: serveimage.png (242KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.png
242KB, 640x480px
What would happen if tomorrow, with no prior warning, the US declared war on the entire world (and vice versa) with the sole aim of totally eradicating the other?
Nukes are off the table.

The US has 1,347,300 military personnel.
The rest of the world have 20,541,760 combined.

The US has about 19,000 population centres.
The rest of the world have about 361000.
>>
>>34940037
>>
America would almost instantly lose a lot of the infrastructure, which is hosted in allied countries, which makes it such a global power.

Good luck predicting what the Chinese are about to do when you suddenly can't see China, or the rest of Asia for that matter.
>>
Any more input? K'mon, I expected you guys to have some good analysis. You're the experts.
>>
>>34940260
You should've posted on his you dummy
>>
>>34940408
Done. Thanks.
>>
The only countries in the world that could possibly launch an attack on the mainland US would be Canada or Mexico. Russia might have the airlift needed to do something, but it wouldn't be much. But none of that matters because in the few months it would take the rest of the world to get organized and start shipping it's armies to Mexico or Canada, the US government would be overthrown by people who are pissed that the entire economy just collapsed and they no longer have access to most of the consumer goods they are used to having.
>>
>>34940478
A rational post? Hmm
>>
>>34940037
For the purposes of this exercise, let's replace all nuclear warheads with conventional ones. Subs and ICBMs (even with conventional warheads) are far too strategically interesting to ignore entirely.
>>
>>34940478
Presumably Canada and Mexico would act as staging posts for the rest of the world to land and invade that way. Although some guy on /lit/ says the US would bomb them and that way prevent it. I don't know.

>>34940609
Go on ...
>>
/his/ here
can you guys stop sending fucking retards to us? we already have to deal with /pol/ and /leftypol/
>>
>>34940685
unironically this
send them to /pol/ or /b/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.