[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Budget Tactical Score of the week.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 6

File: 511 score.jpg (689KB, 1488x1116px) Image search: [Google]
511 score.jpg
689KB, 1488x1116px
Found a pair of 5.11 tactical pants today... for $4.

Post pics and -if you want - sources for your scores, swag and stuff you found this week.
>>
File: hi.webm (2MB, 480x600px) Image search: [Google]
hi.webm
2MB, 480x600px
>>34936193
got a chinese sks for $200 cash from a buddy who packed up and moved to california to make video games. this is a guy who failed calculus 1 three separate times. is making games easy?
>>
>>34936235

Don't need much in the way of math if you only know what you need to know that's job specific. Plus if you're only doing modeling and creating for textures it's needed even less. Most companies are good...Though, be careful of the unpaid overtime hours during crunch time and minimum wage paycheck. Hell, when Rainbow Studios, devs for the SG1 game that never came to fruiting, used to exist in Phoenix AZ the people that were there weren't paid for an entire year. Since upper management kept changing the damn direction the game was going they could never make deadlines. They even pulled a dick move and said, "If you leave to join another company don't expect to get hired." When the team went under the rank and file had to sue THQ, the publishers, to get back pay they only got half.
>>
I find all sorts of milsurp at my local Goodwill and Salvation Army. Got lots of pilots around here so flight suits and jackets are quite common.

Most recent buy was a tan CWU-27/p suit for $6.
>>
File: 3280_4.jpg (103KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
3280_4.jpg
103KB, 533x800px
just got my british combat shirt off amazon, the removable padding for the shoulder and elbows is pretty cool
>>
>>34936415

I kind of want to buy the Gulf War era body armor and helms all dressed up for a trip to the desert that my LGS has.
>>
File: Potato dpm.jpg (601KB, 1320x990px) Image search: [Google]
Potato dpm.jpg
601KB, 1320x990px
>>34936415
That's crazy. Some places near me charge $9-$12 for used BDU's, but other places only charges $4.
Never sen flight suits or jackets though...and I'm right next to a training AFB for pilots.

I also scored an unissued British desert DPM shirt for $15 w/ free shipping from an ebay seller named az_yankee. Really pleased with it.

>>34936489
I've been eyeing those lately...but I like to buy gear to wear, and I'm not sure if I'd even wear that to a match...
>>
File: 144355410767.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
144355410767.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>34936708

My best ever find was a like-new N3-B parka for $4.
>>
>>34936193
No pics but I found a pair of Merrel hiking boots for 15 bucks. I love little thrift stores. always hoping to find good milsurp
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.